All Comments on 'Caged Husband = Happy Wife'

by GeorgeSolomon343

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

it's a miserable kink. a large swath of women would poll that they find CONFIDENCE attractive. even feminism only advocates for rights and perks...NOT accountability.

women are grown children, they aspire to attract the most responsible...most powerful male. a woman without a real man is a miserable crazy cat lady waiting to happen, can't fight hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. humans are a tournament mammalian species. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exited

I´m exited to see more from you in the future ... keep going :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

Not a story. Wrong venue, imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The wife would suffer. Would cut the bitch off. Change the bank accounts, remove the cage and crush it in front of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

My Wife is really into enforcing chastity on me and I have been wearing a device for just over 7 years now, with the longest period without release being 68 days (and in return for being released and allowed one orgasm then I had to agree to be pegged, which is not one of my favourite activities). I perform cunnilingus and anilingus on my Wife most days and often several times per day. My being in chastity with my Wife in control of my orgasms has also made my Wife far more amenable to cuckolding me. Cleaning up a creampie whilst knowing that I will not be allowed to cum is a huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Stars from me too!

Really hot - look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It works

My partner and I have used chastity for 30 years, the cheap store bought ones don’t usually work well you need to go out and spend for quality. Once we discovered a good quality device that I could be comfortable in it was amazing!! He has kept me locked up for as long a 90 days and yes I am VERY aware of his wants and needs by about day 5 and will try my hardest to make sure he is happy and maybe get unlocked!! It is a kink and not as popular as the story makes it appear but it is fun for the right couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a thought...

Therefore, by definition, the narrator should also be locked in chastity and cuckolded when he marries.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are psycho

First, a woman with such desires goes directly to garbage with me. If she's unable of trust and of empowering that relationship in clean ways, she is garbage herself.

Second, you (the author) should seriously think about a psy therapy. I'm deadly serious about that. You have fallen into a weird deviant way of experiencing sexuality, and i'm not even talking about love, because what you describe is just slavery with a stockholm syndrom added. Nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is pure shit

If my wife would suggest to me I would say everybody deserves a second chance and I am going to forgive her for bringing it up. However, I would tell her that if she ever brought it up again she will wish she never met me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gotta Call BS on this

Should take less than a minute to break open a little metal cock cage, then about 10 seconds to roughly stuff it into wife's ass. Water boarding her will get the point across if she doesnt get it from the cage up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop complaining about it

Guys if your not into it then go somewhere else. There are allot of men into being a sub or they are a switch that likes to be a sub now and then. I’m guessing none of you been on fetlife before? There are allot of guys into cuckholding and some of them are into wearing chastity. Hell if your interested in chastity you should look for a book about it on amazon not this site. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Read it somewhere else

IU think the whole text was lifted from somewhere else. Anyhow, all that bashing upon other peaople's fantasies was the real bonekiller

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s a sexual game....

My god... you guys are so paranoid to have a little fun and experiment with your wife or gf. Just keep your vanilla lifestyle and sex will slowly become boring .... like you. My wife and I have tried it and I’ve never had such an amazing orgasm in my life!! It’s not a lifestyle for us ... it’s a fun sex game that we play around with. She loves locking me up and teasing me till I’m ready to blow because she knows I’m going to fuck the hell out of her when we’re done. It’s made our marriage even stronger through the process of playing the game, longest we’ve played for was 5 1/2 weeks with me locked the entire time. Was delicious!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Joy

Able to provide pleasure with tongue to partner while enjoying pussy juice.Couple this with locked cock frustration- desire but not able to get relief :-(. WIC-woman in control. Nipple clamps and collar to complete control. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
People Are Such Hypocrites

People don't realize an obvious truth. Locking a person''s genitals...even willingly...is by definition nothing less than slavery, and should be punishable by no less than 10 years in a federal maximum prison and a $500,000 fine payable to the victim My personal view of a man in sexual servitude is no less horrific than child abduction or locking a child in a closet for long periods of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not wrong if you want it

All these comments about people needing to go to jail, or immediate divorce etc are completely correct, IF it's not consenting adults. I, the man in my relationship, bought the toy, and asked my wife to join me. We talked a lot, opened up and became much closer. I couldn't be happier to wear it. I technically can get to the emergency key, but I don't want to. If this doesn't sound fun, to both of you, don't do it. Otherwise give it a try. Go to lockthecock.com for lots to read and learn. Don't be a close minded ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For all the folks who say "calm down, it's consensual". I say so what, it's still immoral. FLR normalizes mysandry. Try a thought experiment. Reverse the roles, have men lock up a woman's vagina, just leaving a catheter in so she can urinate. Demand sexual servitude from her, but give no pleasure back. Unlock her to tease her clit mercilessly, then deny orgasms and relock her vag. Then claim the chastity locking makes her more docile, more attentive,more loving, and strips away her "toxic" femininity. Stand back and hear the societal rage at such warped cruelty. But no you say "it's consensual" "She wants her vagina locked, never getting any pleasure, she likes being submissive and servile. It's her natural role". Does that sound like it would be OK in today's society? Hell no it wouldnt! Women's groups, anti domestic abuse groups, the courts would be all over you. You can't consent to torture. You can't consent to brainwashing, behavior modification under duress, etc. C'mon people! Why is the evil of chastity denial allowed? And those who call it out for what it is are dismissed as, insecure, uncles, etc. We need to fight mysandry just as hard as we fight misogyny. We owe it to ourselves and our sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right, wrong, consensual, non-consensual nothing really to argue about. It happens and it happens all the time. I put my husband in a cage five years ago. The old fashion kind that pulls his dick back between his legs and attaches to a leather belt around the waste. This has all the advantages of a chastity belt plus he has to sit down all the time when using the bathroom and any sitting or movement reminds him of his situation and keeps him totally sexually aroused for me. We do everything else sexually and constantly as he just gets better and better. He just has not cum for five years. It is a wonderful life for me. And for those thinking what about having children, yes we have had three over the last five years. And no we have little idea who the fathers are. Hope this answers some of the questions bought up.

tieztiezover 2 years ago

Empowered women are sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i have been put in a cage by my wife to stop me wanking while she is away for the weekend ,your story got me as hard as i can be in this cage ,hopefully she will have some denial tricks up her sleeve i cant wait to see her as i am very horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is nothing wrong with it if both agree to it. I wouldn't allow my wife to cuckold me, but if she wanted to put me in chastity, i would allow it. I like it when she teases me before sex. The limits have to be set beforehand and the one in chastity should be allowed to end it if they need to. I would like to put her in chastity and play with her in a Dom/sub relationship. We are very vanilla because of her limits, so all I can do is fantasize about that. It' has to be mutual or it becomes abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The benefits? He can remove the cage at any timer since it's a toy. He can have her thrown in jail since it's illegal to lock him in a cage. Sure does make the divorce easier. Who would stay married to the bitch anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That sounds fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife has me in chastity. All the time when she out of town. When here we go to clubs and she dresses me as a girl. She says my body is just like a tall model. But when we are out and I’m dressed n drag she puts me n a metal chastity cage. I just love for her to dress me and cage me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wear a chastity device and my wife plays “key holder”. We got into playing this differently. In my late 40s I had a stroke from an arterial shutdown. I recovered and I’m even healthier today, but damage from the stroke and medication I take left me with ED and difficulties orgasming. I can still pleasure my wife but I recommended chastity to try something naughty and a bit kinky to spice things up. She was really reluctant. That was 5 years ago. Today, she loves to keep me locked but releases me for teasing sessions most nights. I have an orgasm about every two weeks. Sometimes I can get so worked up I can have old fashioned sex, but that’s rare. She keeps telling me she going to forbid vaginal sex one of these days. Her threats are hot! So if you see an attractive woman with with a tall bald guy, you never know and it might be us. We’re actually pretty happy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I e been n chastity for almost 7 months. My wife has me to wear sheer panties and stockings around the house and always with a mini skirt when she has me go to the mail box. Or when I’m cooking on the patio. Last Saturday she had me drive to the BBQ place in downtown and wear my chastity cage with red stockings and heels with no skirt. As I went thru the drive threw I was somewhat scared. But as I paid at the window the lady said to me I think your stockings look nice and I’m. Sure your wife enjoys you serving her. I thought on my words. She must k ow someone like me. She just smiles and when she handed me our order she took her time to lean out and look closely. So I kinda spread open my legs and she just smiled and I drove home. I told my wife and she says we will be doing this take out drive more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ve been wearing a metal chastity cage for 22 weeks and my wife won’t unlock it. We had previously both enjoyed some chastity play and when my wife suggested experimenting with some longer term denial I happily agreed. Now she won’t unlock me. I did ask her to release me and she said that if I ask again then she’ll prolong the wait for an extra month each time I ask. Because of that I haven’t asked again but really want to release myself. I’ve considered trying to saw or cut the cage off but it has an internal locking device that seems impossible to access or cut. I’ve tried squeezing out but it’s just too tight. I feel so frustrated that I haven’t had the ability to get properly aroused for such a long time…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I seriously doubt I’d be wearing a chastity device (one of two we have) if I had not developed chronic ED and orgasm problems. My wife was willing to agree to it and it really adds to the spice of our intimacy. It even helps me to participate in occasional intercourse without “going flat” as I call it. Of course, she loves it and I melt when she reminds me “it’s for the best”. Actually it was my idea. I’m will to do anything to pleasure her. I’m even trying to cut back my own orgasms to be able to last longer. In fact, it’s a turn on to do a most of the household chores.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very hot and the femme was quite strict and demanding! Wow what a lucky husband she has

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So basically I'm gonna allow some bitch to make me a eunich and I'll have to kiss her ass 24 7 to maybe, hopefully "earn" a brief relief from this tyrannical abuse. Oh hell no. This @#!# wouldn't last "until the water got hot".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What could possibly possess a grown man to go along with this whole concept even for a minute?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeSolomon343@GeorgeSolomon343
14 Followers
I’m a 50-something and married. I mostly come on Lit to re-live experiences that I’ve had in the past. Some of those experiences include: A very intense relationship, when I was in college, with an older married woman that cuckolded her husband. A very intense summer fling...