All Comments on 'The Consultant: Missed Flight'

by flipnmelonfarmer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JJJJeffJJJJeffover 5 years ago
Fabulous!

Story nailed just like the 2 characters.

Emory_StrigerEmory_Strigerover 5 years ago
Great story!

Well written, and a fine ending. I see this is your first here... keep then coming!

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
MOTS

I agree with Emory. Excellent first time.

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Many thanks for the comments, likes and encouragement! You haven't heard the last of our hero...

TheBusinessManTheBusinessManabout 5 years ago
A suggestion

You have an excellent eye for writing and you are off to a strong start.

Let me suggest that you reduce the size of your paragraphs. I think most people read on a phone or pad. The length of your paragraphs are hard to stay with.

No one is reading to pass a college exam, they read for enjoyment so make it easy for them.

I recommend not more than three sentences per paragraph. Don’t worry if your stories go long. No one cares about the number of pages.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant~

I laughed hard and loud at the perfect line: "Stop again. And I will. Fucking. Kill you." as well as the last surprise. Enjoyed the little tale A LOT~

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Would be nice to find out if hooked up with Nat again. But with how long since it was written probably not going to happen. I did enjoy the story very much.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good start. Suspected she was the bride?

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Fun 3sum...!

Though guessing author on the younger side...to this older reader Nat would be perfect with a neatly trimmed muffin on her vulva, not smooth/bald....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflipnmelonfarmer@flipnmelonfarmer
155 Followers
7/10/2023 - Just published Neighbors: The Beach Trip as a novel on Amazon under the pen name Anton J. Pierce. I'm planning some new work for Literotica but I'll also be publishing some (slightly) tamer stuff on Amazon. Stay tuned! If you're new to my stuff, I've currently got...