All Comments on 'A Son's Virginity: A Christmas Tale'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
SFH!*

*So fuckin' hot! I love a footsie story! Although my personal preference is bare feet and toes, I would not turn down stocking covered toes as in the picture of your silk covered legs here on Lit! Wish I could give you more than 5 stars, but you'll have to be satisfied with just five! This is going to be added to my favorite stories list! One of the best ever, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great imagination

I still feel your dialogue has become stale. It really is plug and play. You can pull the word from one story and insert them into pretty much any other and they fit right in. And I still feel they are strokers. I know you mentioned before how you develop your characters but I just don't see it. Clothes fly off too quickly, people drop to their knees at the drop of a hat, and all subs realize immediately they were just that, secretly a sub, and fall into line at the command 'Knees'.

But to borrow one of your oft used phrases, that said, the scenarios you imagine are incredible. Your creativity seemingly has no bounds. You continually find new scenes to use your (consistent) dialogue. Not to be your fanboy (girl), like so many are, but you seriously could probably be a screenwriter. Your imagination is that good.

Truthfully, your actual technical writing is good also. I know you appear satisfied with your ratings, and they, along with your comments and reads, are exceptional. But if you could ever change up that dialogue occasionally, ( I seem to recall reading somewhere you were a teacher. If I am correct, then damn girl, break out that thesaurus), and develop your characters, (Sorry, they're not. Read Mentalcase, VertigoJ, Contrasting, or Hotmann for character development), then fuck me raw, your stories wouldn't be near the top of the charts, they would be off the charts.

Still, I guess one can't be perfect. It's just as good as you are, I see how much better you could be. I can't be like your lackeys and just throw nothing but praise at your silk covered feet. But make no mistake, I do enjoy your stories, even if the dialogue does seem repetetive and trite. Best wishes in the contest.

TimTam

nobo1961nobo1961over 5 years ago
Great

As usual Jasmine another great read

I always look forward to your stories and despite what Tim Tam said I think they are good

OK there maybe a little interchangeability in the tales but hey your stories your rules so just keep on writing them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need a lot of continuations of this story

Two hot sons, dominate bi daughter. This story line is begging for your continuation as only you can do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story for sure...

However, it is not your best. Still 5 stars and the best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story!

I’ve enjoyed a lot of your stories over the years. This is another good one!

The pictures don’t do anything for me, but it seems like you enjoy making them. They certainly don’t detract from the story. Thank you for writing this, and thank you for sharing it. Good luck!

gotranegotraneover 5 years ago
HOT Stuff!

Although it's Christmas themed and contested, I'd still love to see, at least, a sequel, if not a series. Then, again, New Year's Eve wouldn't be the worse place to start both! Hot is still hot, wherever you can find it!

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 5 years ago
Jasmine,

Your stories are ALWAYS awesome, my favorites being submissive moms- dominant sons. Merry Christmas Luv, Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
toujours

le gran voyage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next?

Loved the story, but what happens next? Especially after the daughter returns? One request: please don't make the son bi. I'm supportive, but straight.

Deacon051Deacon051over 5 years ago
The Queen of Orgasims

You never disappoint!

Luv Rex

Kiss Kiss Lic Lic

ReadytedyReadytedyover 5 years ago
The Family

Another great story. Hope you write ch.2 so that her other 2 kids can get involved with mom too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue...This Slut needs more

Part 2: Son Jeremy comes home early Christmas Eve and sees mom getting pounded in the kitchen. Rather than saying anything, he stands there and starts to wack off while watching until they see him. Mom gets double teamed all night.

Part 3: Daughter comes home Christmas day and can tell something is different. The smell of sex is in the air and she goes to her room to finger herself. Mom catches her and a 69 results. Mom tells all and a foursome results, including making mom airtight.

PLEASE!!!!!!

desires_akdesires_akover 5 years ago
Finest and superbly framed story !

One of the finest and superbly framed stories I have read till date. And the pictorial support makes it very much live in imagination that I couldn't stop myself from jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wonder what will happen when the daughter gets back from Europe and learns that little bro has been taping her???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
O rly?

"It was a pleasant surprise to both of us that he was well hung." (Regarding her late husband) I get why it would be a pleasant surprise for her, but the husband had never looked at his own penis before they had sex?

boaman007boaman007over 5 years ago
Great story

Another 5 star gem! Thanks.

tedderman43tedderman43over 5 years ago
Never stop surprising

Another great story jasmine. I can easily see you do 500 kinky stories with how twisted you can get

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 5 years ago
Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Jasmin! Once again superbly wonderful! The imagery was great too. I know you are busy but is there a sequel for this story as the other siblings come home and discover the goings on? Some mommy daughter time and the realization of mommy’s fantasy of a three hole gangfuck by her children. Perhaps to ring in the New Year with a ‘bang’?!

Once again awesome,

brokenlance13

arsekoarsekoover 5 years ago
Master (Mistress?) of the erotic tale

Ma'am, you are honestly the best of erotic short story writers.

I just loved this tale, its pace and eroticism were good and the premise was great.

Well done and so happy to keep finding your stories here.

Cheers and ciao, Tony

peterlapeterlaover 5 years ago
Excellent As Usual

Another great kinky incest story from you. Eagerly waiting for possible follow up stories.

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
Great

Another great story that I have come to expect from you Jasmine.keep it up.

Merry Christmas to you and hope there will be lots of stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

I liked this one a lot. I like your sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The story was good, the top ten consumed to much of the story that could of gone toward building the believability of her deciding to fuck her son. A couple more question that the top ten brings up is who took the video of the sister’s pre prom lesbian orgy? And how did he come across the video? Questions that could definaletly be answered with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did she really....

....keep her glasses on the whole time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Merry xmas

Loved it, I’ve become quite the fan of the illustrated stories mainly due to your submissions. Thank you for a sexy and arousing story as well as giving me a new style to enjoy. Keep up the sexy work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

It was so nice seeing an Illustrated story that wasn't written by midorigreengrasses. That being said, another SSL classic. Five stars and a favorite point!

YoullGoBlindYoullGoBlindover 5 years ago
Such a naughty mom

Well written. You painted a picture in my mind that was vivid and kept me reading to the end. Definitely something to build upon. A spring or summer episode with the weather getting warmer and things getting hotter with less clothing on? Maybe an outdoor fantasy? I'll wait for Mommy's next addition :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I read your stories and although they are fantasy, the way you write makes them come alive, makes them real like I am doing them, or actually watching you do them! Great as always they only have five stars wish I could give you 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FIVE

Dear Jaz Five stars * * * * *

Nice Christmas story. Really enjoyed it.

I say, up to your usual high quality of writing, and again, a different / unusual plot.

To the bitchers; a good writer develops and becomes known for their writing style.

I love your style and it's something I look forward to, and look for in your work.

Best of luck in the competition.

Happy Christmas Jaz,

Love you

Jack Auff x x x

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 5 years ago
Sexy Story...

I loved this story from beginning to end loved how mommy teased her son and the readers ,I loved masturbating while enjoying your illustrations they are incredibly sexy and just make the story that much hotter. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 5 years ago
So HOT, Jasmine

The interaction and lust for each other as well as the story - the total commitment - at true, OMG Christmas - Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

You always have the best illustrations.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
Now that's a Christmas story

Jasmine - so well written with the spirit of giving by both! Once the desires were known - the followup was so exciting!

You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True love!

Your stories are exhilerating & this is one of the best. I've been reading what you provide for sometime now and keep going for more. The illustrations add to the sexual content. Merry Christmas!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48over 5 years ago
Now that's a Memorable Family Christmas!

Jasmine:

When I think you're probably creatively “Tapped Out” you come up with a masterwork (or is it Mistress work?) like Son’s Virginity: A Christmas Tale. My life got busy so I didn't have a chance to send you feedback. The countdown of the top 10 scenes is a great approach. The images do enhance your excellent writing. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas and a happy and productive 2019. I remain a big fan!

XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Family

What about a follow up with the other son and daughter? Would love it and I love the graphics in many of your stories. Would love to see more of Rebecca's work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

You strike such a good chord of family love and the lead up to the the concluding acts of love and passion.

You have such a beautiful and sensuous way of writing, plus your illustrations seemed spot on.

Bud

DavidOKCDavidOKCalmost 5 years ago
mothers

all over the world at this moment in time, some mother is fucking her son, or vice versa. do the math, if 2 percent of the worlds population does it, that is one hell of a lot of mothers and sons fucking right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mother

Kui mina sain 19.aastaseks siis ema kinkis mulle ennast.Ema oli koduses riietuses ning äkki ajas oma aluspüksid maha ja tuli oma karvasega minu suu peale.Imesin tal siis lahti.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Smokin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good little read. You have a good touch, particularly when you FINISH a story, which is your job as author, not mine to use my imagination! I've read many of your stories which I'll re-read adding my initials. :-)

DT

Maude1067Maude1067almost 3 years ago

Great story and great pictures. Loved reading it and looking forward to reading your other stories.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Mommy and son are always hot. I like sisters too. Lookin for morel. Good job.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

There was a beautifully sensuous flavor ( no pun intended) to this story. You have a gift for creating a background that shows both curiosity and basic lust which allows the family members to loose themselves in their natural basic sexual drives.

You have shown how a relationship like a mom and son can or could be beautiful and lust driven.

I enjoyed your entire story.

Bud

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

next chapter, show mom's swollen belly with son,s twin babies and her swollen breast full of sweet warm milk.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

An EXCELLENT erotic story, beautifully crafted and written, with pictures that complimented the written words well. A good solid premise,with some interesting asides in the preparatory scenes.

cark59cark5911 months ago

Love blowjobs and really turns me on in your stories,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story and a 5 rating because you have the KNOWLEDGE, to put pubic hair on females. MOMS SHOULD ALWAYS BE HAIRY IN THESE TYPE STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like these no guilt incest stories. We do read Literotica for fantasy sex, sex and sex, don't we? If anyone wants realism, let them read the classics. And I always think illustrations peps up the story. But I have two questions: 1) why are well-toned women bodies so awesomely contoured and streamlined compared to well-toned male bodies, which makes them look so awesome in any painting? 2) why do many mommy characters in your illustrations look like YOUR doppelgangers? Was that intentional or accidental? Or intentionally accidental?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story love the pictures with the hair on her pussy that’s what a woman looks like!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50768 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...