All Comments on 'My First Cock Sucking'

by S3hari

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well done. I can tell that English is not your first language (please don't take that the wrong way - I couldn't write much more than a single sentence in another language) - but you have created the atmosphere of a simple encounter very well - the urgency, the immediacy, the threat of discovery by others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definately

I enjoyed your story I remember the first time I sucked cock I was fourteen . It was also with a older male who happened to be my Uncle. The other part of your story I liked was that it was Indian sex and Indian men turn me on. You mentioned going to see father maybe a threesome would be fun. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1st time

My first time was with an older man. I was only 20 & he was 40. His cock was over 11". I was instantly addicted to the feel & taste of his cum. During time, he shared me with over 40 men. He dressed me in ladies clothes & turned me into a sissy queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi i went to an all boys school and i loved going to shower after sports and seeing others naked seeing all the cocks of everyone. I was one who had a smaller cock than most of the others and i loved seeing bigger cocks as sometimes older boys were showering and they had compared to my hairless cock huge ones with hair. As i got older i didnt get much bigger but discovered masturbation and loved that feeling when i had an orgasm. I got erections easily and when i showered always had a boner. One day i showered and another boy was showered and i saw he was erect and i was staring and i got erect too he smiled and moved beside me and took my hand and put it on his cock and told me to wank him. I did and he squirted over my tummy and cock. I was surprised by the amount compared to how much i did. He rubbed it around my cock and then wanked me making me cum. I showered with him anytime i could and ended up sucking him and tasting his cum which was strange but nice. After a while he brought other guys to shower with us and i ended up sucking more than him each time and loved it. He was the first to finger my bum hole while i sucked another cock and the first to put a cock in my bum while i sucked another one. This became a regular thing and i would end up having sex with a few boys each time. This was the start before i discovered girls and then wearing girls clothes when i had sex with men who loved to fuck me as a girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3hari@S3hari
3 Followers
Love to hear from you. Mail me to sreehariss11768@gmail.com