All Comments on 'Keep It in the Family Pt. 11'

by Clivelive101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice twist in story

But why delay the event? Bring on the orgy.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Very Entertaining!

It's hilariously confusing, especially when you get into parentage in this situation. The story just keeps getting bigger and better! Can't wait till the next part!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Great story

Of a family fucking each other and enjoying it. Can't wait to read more of the double wedding and fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great piece and all chapters previous

Great price!,,, you touched on virtually all aspects of incestual depravity; loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idea for future chapters

As the kids get married, it would be fun to bring in the parents and siblings of their spouses' families into the incest circle. Imagine if most of the town they live in were to become incestuous including a good bit of the law enforcement and political leadership.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gingers are the only perfect people on earth.

Wonderful addition with the ultra white redhead. Gingers are the only perfect people on earth. It's really not our fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Better and better

Great story, they could be raided by the police who would of course insist on sex for their silence and used truncheons ( nightsticks? In USA?) in their holes and some bi male action at gatherings maybe Charlie getting a real spitroast and more cum eating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous