All Comments on 'The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 01'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Sex

Hope she sports a baby bump and has a black baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment!

If you Stormbringer have as much backbone as him, witch is likely then you don't need criticism, you need pity and wish for a good luck.

Yeah... I know, all the white men are useless, and all the blacks rule the rust.

Funny... a?

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696over 5 years ago
Amazing Story

Hey stormbringer, you wrote an excellent story and one I’ve been waiting for a long time! I love you’re writing, characters, and themes; honestly you’re an inspiration to me. Love your blog, please never stop writing.

I’m most excited for Bill and Donna!!!!!

kim2734ckim2734cover 5 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed your story. I am going to have to go back and read some more of yours.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
'Guess I'm the only one that actually read the Kaos comic...

Very rarely do I not enjoy a Stormbringer tale, and this one won't be the exception.

Just hot. Nothing else to add, really. Already know how part 2 and 3 will play out, but bring them on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking Two Black Dicks!

You really write a Hot Hot Hot story. Had a hot cunt while rewding it and had to find my B7g Black dildo to get off before I could find sleep. Any Big Black Cocks wanna good fuck gimme a call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC

Our landscaper Henry a black guy was(I thought was respectful) wrong. He only came 2 or 3 times a year and we took care of it the rest of the year. He was do to start this week but always called the day before. He called Monday saying he would be there Tuesday. I said good. That day I was in our area on a job I thought I would suprize Julie my wife by stopping in but I got the surprise Henry's truck was in our drive. I thought what the H___ ? I went in through the garage I found them in the dinning room going at it like they didn't have tomorrow I wondered what the H___ I thought all black guys had BBC but poor Henry must have white blood in him because it was just average. I went out to his truck grabbed a shovel went back in and Henry was on the outward stroke his balls would swing out that is when I hit him pretty hard. I jumped out of site and heard a heck of a crash when I left. I had hidden my truck behind our barn I took our back lane so not to be seen. When I I got down the road I called home it rang 7 times it went to message I told Julie I would be home shortly. I drove around slow for a little bit then headed home. Henry was gone Julie was cleaning the dinning room. I asked what the H___ happened the table was broken and on the floor the China cabinet busted along with several pieces of china and the room was stinking like someone had gotten sick. The china the table and china cabinet her grandmother left to Julie. She just looked at me crying and started puking. After she settled down I asked again what happened? She said we needed to talk and that she hopped I could forgive her. She swore it was the only time she had cheated on me and it would never happen again. We had a long talk Henry will no longer be our landscape but 1 calls I said he was going to do our Landscaping one more time and that I would be hiding there to see if he tried 2 mess with her again. He called again and said he wouldn't be able to make it the next day so he set up a later date I told him we needed to talk about some changes that we was wanting to do with our Landscaping. When he came the estimate was over $6,000 for the changes that we was wanting to make. I say go for it get her done. When payday came I was there and filled out a check $1 down in the memo I put paid in full. He didn't catch it until later that day he called and asked me what the h___was going on. I laughed and thanked him and explain why I made love for $1 and if you wanted more than that everyone in the neighborhood know what happened and not even start my own business landscaping and put all the pressure on him I could. He was tipped off but went along with it and very seldom ever seen him again Life Goes On. I think just about every time that we see the buffet the only piece of furniture left from her grandmother in the dining room makes Julie sick.

chuck239chuck239over 2 years ago

where are the comic strips for these stories? The other comics I've seen for your stories are great just like these stories. get we get more?

ready52ready5211 months ago

I had never read one of your stories until last week and just finished my 4th. Love them and looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7509 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...