All Comments on 'First Pt. 02 of 03'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 5 years ago
Not even my thing

I don't even LIKE cuck stories but damn you make it fun. Nice work. Thank you!

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 5 years ago
Please complete this story

One of the hottest. Flawless writing and pushing just the right buttons at the right time. Thanks for that, can't wait to read the finishing part.

Rcz2000Rcz2000over 5 years ago
Your right it is just fun.

Is it because they are not married that it’s just fun kinky sex between to collage kids... If they where 40 and married would he be a cluck wimp? Please keep going need to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
YES!

Thank you for updating this, I've been waiting on the other two chapters since the first one got posted years ago. Great stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more please

You have me hooked. You have my gf hooked. We need more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My first true love

My first true love used her lack of lovers as an excuse to constantly have sex and give blow jobs to guys to get"experience" for me. Making me come to her stories and agreeing she was a good girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3404 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

First Series Info