All Comments on 'Vanessa at the Bachelor Party'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JuliacumslutJuliacumslutover 5 years ago
cum inside me!

Wow! This is my dream! xxx

boaman007boaman007over 5 years ago
Another great one

5 stars, this story was another great effort from you. I truly enjoyed it and just want to say thanks for the hard work you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should have been categorised as Non Consent/Reluctance

Should have been categorised as Non Consent/Reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Every Girls Erotic Fantasy! Played out perfectly!

A perfect telling of every girls fantasy! From beginning to End, kept me on edge and ready to go! Loved the details and all the hard work you put into this. A wonderful piece of work! Thank you, I will read this one again and again.

loericsloericsover 5 years ago
Your Best Story

An awesome bachelor party story. Just when I thought there wasn't anything new to discover in this story line. Great character development. Going from reluctance to eager participation is a difficult transition for any author, but you did a fantastic job. Damn it was hot when her husband held her hands while she sat on the guy's lap wearing only panties and thigh high stockings. Surprise!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Descriptive and visceral

A great fuck story. 5 Stars and a Favorite. Creative writing that brings out emotions in the reader. The story line made me feel the apprehension in my gut like I might feel if it was my wife. Because this author is male, I would like to hear from the females out there. How close to actual desires does this story come, or is it just lust from a man’s point of view?

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesabout 5 years ago
BRILLIANT

Your author name suites you, and that is meant as a compliment.

Yet another great story, not easy to get multiple partners into one story, great work, loved the build up from burlesque to full stripping, then sex, got the heat going.

tangent6tangent6almost 5 years ago

My wife and I have both came twice while reading this story, and we're still only up to page 6. She lying on her back, laptop on the side propped up by a pillow, me inside of her beautiful pussy, my fingers rubbing her clit. She came hard with my cock deep inside of her after reading about Vanessa's second guy. I came in her shortly after. We resumed the story this morning along with the same position. We both came again while reading about Vanessa getting DP'd.

We still have some more story to go!

The degrading language used, calling her a whore and slut etc, was a turn off for us both but we both enjoyed the story. Very hot. Thanks.

daltonzdaltonz10 months ago

All time favorites ,no matter how many times I read it. Always hope that there would be a part two for the following weekend

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Might have been a good story except it reads as a very slightly reworked story based on all your other stories. As a standalone I’d give it a C+ but for any shred of originality it gets an F. I feel if you want to comment on a story, to be fair, you should read some other stories by the writer. The other thing is that after you really read it and pay attention you start to see how ridiculous a lot of it is. There are a million wife fills in for stripper at bachelor party stories so I understand it’s more of a challenge to make it original but that’s not my problem. It’s up to the writer to do this. Not the worst I’ve ever read. It’s just not all that good. Cheers!

MorevinilaMorevinila2 months ago

The sex scenes are definitely steamy but why the need for the degrading language, as if the only way to appreciate a woman is to belittle her? For me, the husband is more like a pimp who sells his woman than a real husband and the supposed love scene at the end doesn't make up for it because he takes pleasure in degrading her again. It's a joke him saying she let them do all these things to her when since the beginning he has it all planned and practically forced on her. Don't think she would have been able to say "no" to any of their actions. Her acceptance of all they do to her because of arousal even the degrading remarks is just an author's artifice to make it more acceptable. Finally what saves the story is only the sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous