All Comments on 'Dining at the Furry Snack Bar'

by JanusGoneAwry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Thanks, but how to do it if she's hairy?

JanusGoneAwryJanusGoneAwryover 5 years agoAuthor
Hairy Beavers Deserve Love Too...

In response to the comment about any differences in going down on hairy beaver, I say that it's all in the title to my story "Dining at the FURRY Snack Bar," there should absolutely be no difference after all hairy beavers deserve love too.

Oh with one exception. You should try not to pluck too many pubic hairs while enjoying the cuisine if you know what I mean...

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 5 years ago
shaved?

I don't like to be shaved but I am adamant about being very closely trimmed so if the female doesn't want/like to shave (like me) perhaps one could ask nicely for a haircut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
tick tock

Yea, you are right about taking Time. However, you have not disclosed the desired repetition rate of the dining event. And just there lies the issue.

Should it occur as a prelude to every intimate occasion, or as a special event, say once a week or once a month? Weekends only?

To be fair, the gesture should be reciprocated by both partners.

Now, that reciprocated dining exercise normally may well exceed 2 waking hours per event.

Firstly take 3 hours travelling between the salt mine and home.

Then take minimum 9 hours occupied at the salt mine premises

Then take 1-2 hours a day in preparing, enjoying, and cleaning up after meals

Then take 1 hour total, morning and evening, for personal hygiene matters

Then take 2 hours, traveling included, for physical exercise, jogging or gymn

In between the last three items there may well be opportunity to bond with the kids or family, discuss the day's events, and generally unwind after interfacing with the world idiocracy. Barely time to help or assist the kids with homework or pier pressure issues.

Lastly aim for at least 8 hours sound sleep, otherwise you will not survive to dine at the Y for long.

Adding the time from the first to the last listed events, all 24 hours are taken up. That then excludes even normal intimate events and dining events as well.

I wonder how many hours of one's life, in general, are taken up being sexually intimate.

JanusGoneAwryJanusGoneAwryover 5 years agoAuthor
A reply to "Tick Tock"

After verifying your math I am forced to admit that you are quite correct but as it is well known in professional circles one does not "FIND" the time to do that which is important one "MAKES" the time to do so.

Personally, I delight to dine at my lover's snack bar so I shall MAKE the time to do so as often as she will let me. I encourage you to do likewise after all sleep is highly overrated.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Love It

That was perfect, and impeccably written too. It's ironic that this should all be pretty obvious to would be lovers...I certainly didn't have any instructions my first time and it just came naturally (pun intended). Although, you did elaborate and enlighten on some of the finer points of the art. But, to further boost my reputation, the sweet lass I was learning on said it was the first time anyone kissed her "there"...and the first time she ever had an orgasm from being mounted/penetrated afterward.

Hair? There's been hair down there since the beginning of time! I say lean in young men, the spoils go to those who face their fears of the unknown. The biggest upside to a "fury beaver" is no raw face from the whiskers of a shaved one!

rocky9993rocky9993about 5 years ago
I love going down on women!!

Some women are blow job queens, I am a pussy loving king, I can not resist going down on any woman that will let me. They tell me I am the BEST! But I can't stop myself from doing this! I guess I am a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super important sexual lesson for men

I think this article was well laid out for men to understand. I like the description of holding on until the lady is truly at the crest of the wave to lighten up the pressure and intensity. The beginning taking your time in different areas for buildup is huge to know. Young men are usually clueless. I finally took the time to watch my first real lesson from a lady on a you tube channel. It turned a light on for me. It really works and helps your partner enjoy her orgasm the she should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanusGoneAwry@JanusGoneAwry
She's a specter, an aurora of desires, floating above me in the dark Her slender arm pierces my chest, opening me like a yawn, frying my circuits with potential I lay locked in her gaze as she lifts my beating heart to her smiling lips My prone form shudders as her hungry t...