All Comments on 'Betrayed Over Conception Ch. 02'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
?

I have no idea where this story is going but I fully intend to stick around and find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
most excellent

except why is it all the heroes in guy's stories always can and do beat up a much larger opponent ? lol

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
I agree

I have no idea where this is going, who is fucking whom. i am totally lost!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Heroes ALL

These people are all low-lifes. What conceicable difference could it make to anyone who makes whom pregnant! They all all the morals of Catholic Priests!

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Where

Good story but how dose it end... guess I will keep reading

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
The teaser line should have read

"Cheating husband returns to face wife's infidelities." If he does go to a marriage counseler, will he pick out a woman so he can fuck her between sessions? This is like watching a movie with two evil villians battling each other to see who fights the good guy. You don't really care who wins because they are villians and still will be after the fight. This story just doesn't have a good guy for them to fight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Moving pretty slow

I have read both installments. Things are moving pretty slow. To keep your reader's interest, we need more of a clue about where you are headed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it a different writer what up with that

your writing is different and you trying to prolong the plot.this is a runaway train,what direction is it going.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
WHY?

WHY are they married? They should just get a divorce and fuck all the people they want.

He's pretty much doing that right now. And she apparently has a coupla 'friends'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To Nightowl's Sensible Suggestions/Questions

'Tis because the author/creator of these lives he talked about in the story must write their stories!, no matter how idiotically stupid!

When the wife takes a lover, the author says, the husband thinks she's doing that to get pregnant; so it is implied, he aint' gonna take that lying down!

What complete idiocy!

What complete moron, husband or author, is gonna spend hours, money, time, feelings, what-not just to keep track whether or not the woman's gonna try to have another man's baby and have him raise as his own ---- but NOT caring about the dangerous sexual activities the person's engaging in, in the first place, when she/he exchanges tons of fluids with one stranger after another, who have been doing that with tons of others who also engage in such dangerous sexual fluid exchange?

A good story would be about two such people divorcing each other and starting fuckin big-cock strangers on the street, caring not about family, mortgages, decency, work, food, etc but just sexual stimulation, etc,,, THAT would be interesting, yes,,,

But this,,, it's total idiocy. No plot, no story, nothing except the author/creator just wants to write some luncy (not even good, and I won't ready it, except the short one-half paragraph prelude) for possible masturbation reasons only.

Fortunately, there are other erotic stories on the same genre for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More bullshit

I know you sick motherfuckers will dig this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why indeed

why are they married there both cheating and they dont seem to really care about each other so they should just get a divorce and be done with it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Author replies to certain critics

1. PLEASE it's only a story.

2. Why should you want the ending placed at the beginning? Where's your sense of adventure?

3. Those worried about who might impregnate Gloria if she does get pregnant - don't forget being androgymous is a possibility.

4. To rude critics who eat steel filings for breakfast; if you're aiming to shoot the storyteller make sure the gun-barrel points at yourself.

5. I always attempt to remain true to my readers, even if there's only one.

E.G.

H20waderH20waderalmost 19 years ago
I KNOW

i know who is cheating(other than the husband) the wife is just in a fight she is not cheating but her mother is. i think so fat it is not a bad story. i too am not sure where it is going but waht the hell it is better tahn a wimp husband and a total slut of wife. hang on people there is and ending and it will annoy some and others will laught and i will be happy with it.

H20wader

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Damn Guys...

back off!

Let the Guy tell the tale.

Yes it is confusing. But I am thinking that he has a lot to do here and that can be hard.

If it was more clear I would give a 100 but ah well.

i will read it all I guess. ;)

Don;t let me down EG. I don;t want much except for a good story. Let me strap myself in if we have a rollor coaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Same

After reading Angela Briscoe I looked at more works of this author and clicked on this story, its just as stilted and dry as the first story. Better luck next time

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
DENIAL!!!!

When you get 2 bull headed people together no power on earth can save them. But so far it's been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Correction

No, not a pratt, rather a tappet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous