All Comments on 'Praising The Qualities Of An Older Woman'

by Miltone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Agree with you

Older women do make the best lovers, They know what they want and are not afraid to go after it. Love the story, remindes me of something that happened to me a few years ago.

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonover 14 years ago
Older Women

I, at the age or 35 years married an older woman, 10 years my senior. That woman was the Best Fuck that I ever had. Our marriage lasted 15 years for other reasons. She taught me so many things that I thought that I knew but didn't. Sex with her was Wonderfull. I wish that I had a chance to go back all those years and make things right. This story is great. It brings back all the old memories of good fuckin', suckin', and just plain good stuff.

Good Job on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not bad at all..

i liked the story!! good job on this. keep it up!

retferretferabout 12 years ago
great story

Well written believable, good pace and of course damn sexy. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hott!

Here's a great, very well written story that's totally believable. It's written in such a way that you can almost picture yourself standing back and watching all this unfold or even being either Jack or Peggy, depending on your gender. There's a definite story line here and the only way I could suggest improving it would be another chapter where Jack and Peggy have a reunion and/or continue with their relationship. How about it? Can we get another chapter????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Top Shelf Story from a great story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great love story

The problem with this story is its brevity; as another great romance by Miltone, it certainly deserves at least one more chapter, to explore the relationship of the characters in even greater depth. A carefully constructed build up, and an interesting introduction are only the beginning of a plot that never slows down for a single paragraph from the opening sentence to the last. This is a beautiful (if much too short) romance story in every way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous