All Comments on 'Cum Slut Wife: Hypnotic Awakening'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thank u

what a great story, love to release my wife inhibitions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great pics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You are such an awesome writer. This story was a complete disappointment. It's like you found in a cut and paste story.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 5 years ago
Yes....

Would love to have my wife's inhibitions turned loose. Truly good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Love the photo's, Kayla is beautiful, especially with cum on her face or body. Only complaint is defining her as a `cum-slut', why is a woman who loves/enjoys sex defined as a slut, but a man who does the same a stud or horn-dog. When I was younger, (now late 40s) this sort of comment was typical, I had hoped by the later stages of the second decade of the 21st century this would have changed. Right rant over usual congrats to Jasime for a sexy story usual 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

She is ADORABLE!!!!!

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2about 5 years ago
Confused

So Lit has rules for their pics? Where? If so, I find it amusing that cum is ok but penetration is not. Oh well.

Great pics and story. I think cum slut is a honored title for the ladies who welcome it. Wish we were all so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stroking Hot!

So hot, tonight i will be stroking myself wildly imaging how much hot cum i could leave on her tits

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 5 years ago
Wonderful

She’s so beautiful and sexy. You’re very lucky to see all the naughty pics. Well done and keep having fun!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48about 5 years ago
Another winner!

Excellent story especially knowing that the pictures were from a couple who requested it. Kayla, as is clear, is adorable and sexy as all get out. Love your theme of "let go of your inhibitions and be who you are." Kayla has such hypnotic eyes. Nice cropping of the photos so they would meet Literotica's guidelines, but still, they work as an added visual aspect of the story. Send along my thanks to them.

easygoing9922easygoing9922about 5 years ago
I love Kayla

She is amazing!

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenabout 5 years ago
Minimal is perfect

I'd like to add my thanks to Jasmine's to Dan and Kayla for their pics - they're wonderful.

I was intending to say the following even before I encountered the anonymous complaint about the alleged reduced quality of Jasmine's text for this story.

I agree that in terms of character development, nuances in the plot etcetera, this isn't Jasmine's best writing. But I also believe that this is one of her very best, most effective presentations. To me, this collection of vivid and very realistic pics of this beautiful and adventurous woman almost tells its own story, and I think Jasmine made an excellent decision in deciding to reduce her narration and dialogue to the bare minimum. She just got out of the way and let the story tell itself. And as most of the comments so far seem to agree, the result was outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beauty

what a beauty hope to see and read more from her in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Another gem.

Thank you Silk &friends !

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Another five-star effort, Jasmine! Add me to the list of guys that would love his wife to be more sexually free! I'd love to see her do other men but would be happy if all she did was suck my cock and let me fuck her nice ass! I'd like a shot at Kayla too. But she can't be from New Hampshire because there don't seem to be any women like her here!

assman37assman37about 5 years ago
Another hot story

You've done it again, Jasmine! Another hot story with the added bonus of sexy pictures of a beautiful woman. Thanks for sharing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great work

Very well done thank you very much. I would love to be your neighbor.

Duckman4613Duckman4613about 5 years ago
Great

I loved the story. And what a beautiful girl you had to fill in the pictures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You!

You have a most beautiful and hot wife! Thank you both for so kindly sharing her with us. Hope to see much more of her. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for a hot evening!

What a delicious treat to savor in the cold of entering what a wholesome healthy woman with such ferocious passion in doing what she wants to do without a moment's thought! That is how we should live our lives without being hung up on guilt feelings.

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 5 years ago
Cum Slut Wife

I really enjoyed this story. I love all the illustrated stories from you. I think this is one of the very best.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I gave you 5 stars because that is the most allowed. I loved this story, what a beautiful girl in the pics, anyone would be lucky to be with her.

69stroker6969stroker69about 5 years ago
Fabulous

I can't find the words to do justice to this. Love, love, love the stories and the photos. As always, I can't wait to see what you will bring to us next. Thank you and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

always enjoy your illustrated stories...but why can't she show us her pussy??? no need to if she a hypnotized exhibist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too many pics.

It made reading impossible

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 5 years ago
Dayammmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm mmm mmm

1 Gorgeous gal!!

Need to keep her locked up & watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mark of a great story teller

The ability to flex your style to fit the need. Brilliant photo selection and editing put together to tell its own story with minimalist text added to make it flow. This couple knew what they were doing picking you to help. Lovely hot wife shown to the (probably now unnecessary) Lit limits. Thanks to all 3 of you.

smitty469smitty469about 5 years ago
Swinger club

You should take this young hot beauty to a swingers party sometime. And once she enjoys those events, take her to the Swingers convention in Vegas this July. 4 days and nights of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very exciting making hard meat

interesting differnet authoring thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A pity that you can't show all the pics

VERY good shots.I'd like to see some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Photos

Really loved the pictures and the model. Would love to see all the pictures from this collection. Can you provide a link to them or something? Absolutely gorgeous!!!

xxsilver77xxsilver77about 5 years ago
Sensational!

Amazing story and much credit(and thanks) to the couple for providing the incredibly erotic photos. I can't help but think that Kayla actually taking the teen son's virginity and becoming his slut would be a logical--and greatly welcome--sequel to this story. Wouldn't even have to be illustrated since we've got more than enough images already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Picture

No enough sink, show don't hide

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Another one ...

.... for the 'damn that was fuckin' hot' category!! Live model Illustrations really thru this story over the top!! Thank you :)

fun2thinkaboutfun2thinkaboutabout 5 years ago
Off the chain

Best illustrated story ever! As usual you were your normal self and your model was outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hypno

Would love to meet that hypnotist !!!

My baby could lose some hibitions

Thanx for the story.

You’re Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfectly sexy

Giving her what she wanted was a perfect ending to a hot sexy story. I wish mine would be more like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love your model

I really enjoy your writing, this model is the icing on the cake. I wish I could meet her, and you.

Sandds1Sandds1almost 5 years ago
Sexy Ass Wife

Your wife is beauitful, love that fat ass and those breasts, not to mention those big ass nipples. Great display of her pics. You're a lucky man to have a woman like her and do the things she does. 'Hope You Realize That' because another man will and does

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827almost 5 years ago
Great story

Absolutely beautiful woman and everything a man could ask for in a wife. My first wife was a carbon copy of her willing to do anyone, anytime and anywhere. Including threesomes, groups , gang bangs and loved BBC. Looking forward to more of your stories

NicoDevianteNicoDeviantealmost 5 years ago
Great story, beautiful woman

Your story is excellent, makes me horny every time. And Kayla is beautiful woman and a wonderful whore! Lucky her and lucky her husband...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful pictures

She needs a dominant girlfriend who will continue to inspire her in revealing her inner slut as she submissively strives to pleasurize others. Her husband is a very lucky man to have her as his best friend and closest sexual partner on enjoying healthy sex. Would love to see her humiliate a very conservative white bitch by turning her from a devoted wife to a wild wanton slut eager to please all comers to avoid an ass reddening spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow hot story

I would love to read to read it from Kayla point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Best Attribute Of A Fine Woman

Any woman who is a willing and enthusiastic participant in sexual activity without once refusing to at least try something rates higher than an icy 10 who can't pretend to enjoy it.

misterjack888misterjack888over 4 years ago
I'm in love

It's serious this time

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the best

This is the best illustrated story EVER. Beautiful girl that I could never get tired of looking at and a willingness to share it all with me. Thanks for a great time

tnabonnetnabonneover 4 years ago
Alot of perfection going on in this one!!

Loved all of it.....you out did yourself on this one.....it's taken me 2 years to find it....weird....

norcal62norcal62over 4 years ago
What's with all the R-rated pics?

Is that a Lit requirement? Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Any chance that I could buy a hair?

I would like to have her cloned...

AdenzenoAdenzenoalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!!

Very nice. Beautiful lady as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.25/5 = 105% 'Above Expectations'!)

This is a MUST READ story with MUST SEE pics!

oldcouriousoldcouriousalmost 4 years ago
THE BEST

Another great story from silkstockingslover man you have the best wife ever keep the stories and pics coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
shame

shame there was no picture of her with a mouth full of cum ,makes you wonder right.

baddawgbaddawgalmost 4 years ago
Kayla is a doll!

Another top-notch story by silkstockingslover, made even better by the photos of Dan's drop-dead gorgeous wife Kayla. If they ever add the term 'incredible edible' to the dictionary, they won't need to waste printer ink on a text definition. All they'll need is a photo of that little doll looking over her shoulder with that enticing 'do me!' look in her beautiful eyes. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Truely the best illustrated story I've ever read. Fabulous pics and a face to die (live) for. Thanks to all concerned for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I just my wife was even half as slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stumbled upon this post. It's not surprising to see the glowing comments from all of the, most likely male, readers. I would be curious to know how many of them would be willing to post their wife's photos in this manner? More so to hear what their wives would say in relation to the suggestion! It is a shame to see someone who thinks so little of their wife or themselves as to render a posting of this nature. It shows a needy mentality searching for acceptance, even if from a host of faceless strangers. When this woman is in her winter years, will she look back with fondness or regret upon her youthful indiscretions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of your stories are always so hot. I hope you'll have new ones coming soon.

Thanks

Lancs50Lancs50almost 2 years ago

Whether it's true or a fantasy, it's extremely erotic. I'm sure there are many couples who share an open relationship. The wife of this story seems attractive and sexy as well as loving a man's cock. She sounds like a very cock hungry nymphomaniac. The idea of the hypnotist is brilliant. Allowing the wife to over come the inhibitions and enjoy her sexuality may be something more probably wish they had the courage to do.

As always, you story is very erotic as well as arousing.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

215. You have a vivid imagination and a sexy model. I would have preferred that the illustrations had shown more of her body, but those rendered peeked my imagination. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw a professional hypnotist on stage once. I sometimes wonder if he planted key phrases into my subconscious mind. I know that I want to be hypnotised. I want to know what he can dredge up from my subconscious mind. How far am I willing to go? Can I be made to remember my responses to his suggestions? When he removed the trance and tells me he unlocked the doors of my subconsiousness, can I tell him what I might recall. Now I am not under hypnosis as I detail sex acts that I imagine he discovered and moments when I had purposely let men see my nipples or up my skirt. And I recount everything without embarrassment or guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do love your works.

irishsinirishsinabout 1 year ago

Almost all of your stories are a perverted joy. I read one almost every few days.

zooliciouszoolicious12 months ago

Cum sluts are the best

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great horny story and beautifully naughty model

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

sweet silk stockings, you are truly the best... the way your stories unfold is so artfully delicious. thank you for so much pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the idea of using hypnosis to use your wife, I would have a command word, when spoken wife becomes hot three hole slut, other command word reverts to normal, imagine all the fun you could have, I would love to see my wife used by her boss and her colleagues, I want to see him get her on her knees and suck him off, I want to see him push his cock up her arse while being cheered on by her colleagues, then I will walk over, wank off and spunk on her face her colleagues can then use all her holes while I film it all, lovely...

OseekerOseeker8 days ago

5 stars for the pictures alone.

We'd all love to play with this girl!

Lucky guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...