All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 10'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Guitman69Guitman69almost 19 years ago
Loved the tickling...

in this and the last episode. I particularly liked how when the erotic tickling started, she used whatever most stimulated that erea, even though she had no idea what it was.

I can't wait to find out how Jack discovers his latest wish, and what all the details are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I have loved this series so far, keep up the good work. I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if Genie's mischevious side plays out while Jack is looking over the merchandise he brings home and inadvertantly wishes he knew more about how these things make a woman feel, and Genie turns him into a woman for a time. Whatever happens, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great series

I have really liked all of the stories in this series. They make me wish that I could have my own sex genie. I think that most red blooded men would agree with me that a sex genie would be a wonderful thing to have.

Thanks again for a great storyline and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Incredible!

I couldn't get enough of these stories and was only disappointed when I got to the end of them and there were no more. I hope they continue in the future. Also, your writing style is very good. Easy to read, good grammar and very well crafted. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Erase memories?

Love most of this story so far, just that with all the possible things he could be doing i just don't understand why he wants to play around with his memories. If she is worried about it i would thing he would be smart enough to leave it alone, obviously he not that smart it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wonderful story. I'm rereading it and loving it just as much the second time. To those who are worried about the memory thing: he's doing it in a reasonable manner that allows him to know when memories are erased and easily restore and then rehide memories. Problems should only arise when he decides to permanently hide a memory or cant trust himself not to have told Genie to not tell him about hidden memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm

Although i liked the tickling parts in general. Jack came across as a bit of an ass this time. After he was finished he asked if any of it was to much. With no clue if she would have liked what was being done or not when it started. As his Genie she'd never make him unhappy, so even if she hated it, she would say its ok knowing that to admit that would upset him. If he knew she was into it really before they started it would have been cool. His word are all "i care what you think" but basic now he's treating her like a slave. A well treated slave but a slave no less. Its a shame, had hopes for this Genie story but its just another personal slave fantasy like most of the others.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Well Written

I don't say this enough on here but this is well written, and by association, this author is good. There seems to be very little that logically bugs me in this story. I don't know if it's a streak of luck, my own mood, well chosen literary devices and plot, or just sheer brilliance. I normally have to overlook one or more 'issues' but this story has been pretty good.

Write on Mr. Brolly

DJ

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Facinating

This is absolutely the BEST incomplete erotic fiction ever presented in this format. Where did you go Joe?,.. and I thank you for 26 awesome installments!

Kisses and hugs for my favorite Genie fantasy girl (Jennifer), love ya babe!

Slyyder74Slyyder74about 4 years ago
Stupid

Well I really love the story so far. This chapter and hiding shit from yourself is absolutely stupid and Destined cause more problems in the story than it’s actually worth. I really hope you make this work out because I hate one star the story.

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

first, I liked the story.

then you mentioned some underage things which creeped me out...

"pleasure-torture" in your last chapter...(which is a proven fact; is and was used as an interrogation tactic; nitrous oxide better known as laughing gas); gave me a head scratch.

this wishing and forgetting thing...I don't know where you are going with this.

also, it seems to me now the story is a purely wishing and fucking marathon (imbedded in her; "float me there, fly us there; whereas before you had a good chunk of story in it.

hope it changes with the next chapters and family meeting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Aside from this story's obvious attractions - intriguing relationship; hot sex, some of it pretty imaginative - there are so many fun little reminders of science fiction I've read. Can't call them "references" or "Easter eggs" because I don't know how many are intended and how many accidental, but still...

Isaac Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics, when she talks about using her magic for "protecting you, then myself". Prioritizing his protection is the 1st and 3rd laws. It'll be interesting to see if the 2nd (obeying his commands) comes into conflict with them. (No, I don't see Genie as a robot. She very clearly has a mind and desires of her own - even if a lot of the time, she's only free to express those as happiness or otherwise with Jack's decisions. Still, she was "created" to "serve", and those who created her would have been wise to put similar safeguards in place, even if they didn't express them in modern terms.)

Brian Aldiss ("The Primal Urge" -- a much more primitive, strictly technological version of the "tote board"); and John Boyd ("The Girl with the Jade Green Eyes", which I won't explain because it'd be a spoiler for that book).

And now, "make me forget, and never reveal that you did so" is feeling awfully like "1984"'s doublethink: to deliberately forget something, and then forget the act of forgetting. I see Jack and Genie's whole discussion around "make me forget" as setup for having safe, sane, consensual fun with the idea, *without* diving down the Orwellian rabbit/memory hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

confusing ass chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous