All Comments on 'Exploring in the Woods'

by sandston3

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jasonh007Jasonh007about 5 years ago
Nice

Although the story could use a little more background, I found myself getting hard reading it, so good work!

dclark21dclark21about 5 years ago

Loved that story! It gave me an instant flashback of a time, while mountain biking, seeing a glitter of sun reflecting on an object well off the beaten trail. I thought it may have been an accident, but peering closely, saw the unmistakable shapes of a man kneeling and servicing another. I prayed no one would come by and talk to me and spook them. It was hottt! I watched as the sub rose and turned around and had his riding pants lowered and knelt, arching his butt, and took the other mans cock. Nearing completion, I silently backtracked till I found another trail branch, and left horny as hell.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
VERY NICE

Real good and believable. Could have been improved with some more physical details and they should have left it open for more encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs work

I'm guessing your English from the walking comment. Then you should know it was his cue to kneel not queue? Curious how does one wiggle their asshole? Decent story.

2 stars

Riki1942Riki1942about 5 years ago
Spur Of The Moment

Wouldn't it be great if you could get fucked on the spur of the moment like that with anyone that took your eye? My Buddy cums up my ass bareback so we don't fool around. It would be hot if there wasn't such things as STD and you could just run into a stranger, find out that you share a "common interest" and go off somewhere and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pushed you down into the floor

Maybe forest ground instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stranger

I had an experience like this on a remote hiking trail. I'd stepped off trail into shrubbery to take a piss, when out of nowhere a male voice said "you sure have a nice big thick one!". It startled me, but I soon regained my wits about me and he apologized for startling me. He was an older daddy chub type. He asked if I would be interested in letting him orally pleasure me. He asked me if I wanted to see his cock, to which I nodded in the affirmative. His was nice and thick and cut just like mine, with a nice big head and sexy gray pubic hair around his big cock and big ball sac. I blew a huge semen-load down his throat, then reciprocated the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good descriptions

Almost stopped reading due to the choppily-written beginning. However the writing improves as you get deeper into the story and the writer describes the two men sucking and fucking. Agree with 63lsmith that it would've been nice to read that they decide to exchange information and arrange future meetings.

mwm61ontmwm61ontabout 3 years ago
3 thumbs up

Related to this story cause I ride my bicycle by a known cruising area and watch as men park and wander off into the woods. So far have not found the nerve to follow but fantasize often how it works. One day after circling a few times an older man pulled his car out and followed me. He pulled over ahead and I stopped my bike beside his passenger window to see him stroking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fuck that turned me on so much. I am 56 yrs old I’ve sucked a few cocks & even enjoyed the taste of cum. Eager to swallow when I can. I have even fucked a couple of guys & cum in them but I am still an anal virgin myself & long to know how being taken by another man feels. I so want it to be similar to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Great story. Most of my cock experiences have been in the woods - completely anonymous. Except for one older guy I would meet on Saturday mornings on and off for more than a year. I still get a hard on thinking of this older guy and how gentle he was and what a wonderful thick 8 to 9" cock he had. As perfect a cock that I ever had the pleasure of holding, sucking and getting fucked by.

LoveStoriesTabboo69LoveStoriesTabboo69about 2 months ago

Makes my ass feel receptive!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

It was great my boyfriend was reading this and he got so excited he pushed me down any sucked me off before he tucked me best ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous