All Comments on 'Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 03'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessabout 5 years ago

Glad to have you back!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thx lexx

To LexxRuthless

Thanks, it's good to be back!

dezurtdawg

silver766silver766about 5 years ago
Welcome back!!!!!!

I am soooo glad you have returned! So many great authors have left this site, it is quite a relief to see that you haven’t left us for good. You have now given me hope that someday some of the other greats will return as well. Now that you are back, I really hope that we will be able to appreciate more of your great work for many years to come.

herojabherojababout 5 years ago
Requests

Yeah, welcome back! Now that you're back are you open for some requests? Would enjoy a follow up to "Take two pills and..." as well as "What goes thump in the night" or whatever. No pressure just happy you're back.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
I am just joining with the chorus.

Welcome back! You are one of my favorites and it is great to see a new story from you. Thanks .

manimal51manimal51about 5 years ago
Welcome back.

Glad you are feeling better and writing again. I have missed your stories and the way you tell them.

5*****

M51

kdeville87kdeville87almost 5 years ago
good job

welcome back thanks for finishing this story I liked the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back …

This Very Good Story has a slightly chequered history. dezurtdog wrote Parts 01 and 02 in 2013, and then was cursed with a period of ill health and writer’s block, which induced a prolonged dry spell in his writing.

He was obviously mortified to ’lose’ his gift, andt it’s been very interesting to see the work he tried to produce during that period; the old magic certainly wasn’t there any more …

All of a sudden this final triumphant third chapter has appeared (mid2020) completing the story in a more than pleasing way, resolving all the loose ends while discussing many of the moral implications of the medical and ethical problems involved.

Strangely satisfying in this year of the Pandemic!

Dezurtdog writes stories for grownups! Live long and prosper, DD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Satisfying and perfect

Honestly this is my favourite story I've ever read. Patty and Gloria together with this beautiful man and his abilities is everything I've wanted, and the healing factor is super interesting. I really want to see more Gloria, but the idea of older women healing and gaining the strength and vitality to fuck hard is such a turn on. I'd love to see more creative uses of his abilities too, e.g. he's got a long prehensile tongue that doesn't get used for much more than eating pussy, I wonder what it's like to kiss him. I hope to see more, or rewrites/chapter expansions, whatever satisfies you creatively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Sci Fi is not normally my thing, but I like you as a writer, so I am going through your story files and have just finished reading it. It's really good and not too outrageous. A very good read. Live long and prosper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You would think that if removing the transmissibility of being disease-free was a priority, removing the transmissibility of horniness would be as well, particularly since overpopulation is already a problem. Also, if his girlfriend couldn't resist cheating, how could Patty? Moreover, he would have ended up in a laboratory because there is no charge or jury trial if you are detained under section 1021 or 1022 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2012, even if you are an American citizen!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Storyline got repetitive early in 2nd chapter and didn't recover. Not bad, just not great. Thanks.

upyoursixupyoursix3 months ago

Way too rushed of a finish :(

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 month ago

[19.03.24]

Sexcellente Series!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous