All Comments on 'Little League Milf'

by MNerotica

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Looking forward to reading the next chapter"s direction.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I loved this story! It would be great to read a followup chapter but it's good as a stand alone story. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Memories!

When attending little league try-outs as a single coach, I used a notation of GLM next to some of the kids trying to get drafted onto a team. It stood for “good looking mom”, and those boys ALWAYS got drafted. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
terriffic story

I like your story make sure to continue the sequelllls

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago
Swim

He needs to keep her cunt filled with his cum till she develops a baby bump. Charlie needs a little brother/sister

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

5 Stars. Much more please.

So many places this can go.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 5 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. It was well written and very erotic. Hopefully, the young stud will date some of the other MILFS that sit in the little league games. Looking forward for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
We want Part Two!

But maybe get an editor -- too many spelling errors.

Jason and Claire are adorable together! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I want a second part

You have more women. Might as well do it.

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerabout 5 years ago
Part 2 would be great!

A little spell check would keep the grammar/spelling "experts" depressed (as I like them to be) but overall very nice story line & writing.

BRAVO!!

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 5 years ago
Good story

The best stories are always the love stories, not that a good, hot fuck tale isn't welcome. It would be funny if he knocked her up, but didn't find out til he'd already banged a few of the other baseball MILFs.

As a few others have said, spellcheck!! There were a few words that could have been corrected, and the story would have made more sense...peek instead of peak, shudder instead of shutter, navel instead of naval.....you get the idea. Proofread, proofread, and proofread again. I don't send a story in that I have not sent through spellcheck, and read at least 4 or 5 times. And I still find mistakes after the story is published. Having the correct word makes a story read so much more smoothly, and checking your grammar and spelling is so easy to do. That aside, I enjoyed it. Hope this is the start of a series, there's a lot you can do with it.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Liked it. Just tighten up on tge words. Two words that should be one, one word that should be two, and missing words just to keep us on our toes.

MNeroticaMNeroticaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Hey all, thanks for taking the time to read my story. I've read your comments and concerns and I will try to make a more valiant effort at fixing my spelling and grammar errors in the future.

Thanks.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed it especially son's reaction. Any chance of a sequel? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An amusing, entertaining and wholesome little tale, even if perhaps a trifle far-fetched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous