All Comments on 'Just Too Stupid'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Read about the first 4 or 5 paragraphs

then gave up. Sorry but what I've read so far sounds like it was written by a little kid. He sees a strange woman, get's a hard on that comes out the leg of his pants, she sees it and asks if she caused it, and they have not known each other for 30 seconds yet? That's just too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Small world

Weird. Same exact thing happened to me. Except it was the Asian woman who wanted me to fuck her mom. And her grandmother too (she’s a freak).

I’m currently shacking up with six extremely busty and insatiable women: a curvy ginger, an amazon black woman, a single mom who milks her tit straight into my coffee, and three generations of Asian women. All but the older Asian women are pregnant and we couldn’t be happier! I know it seems too good to believe...

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Read about the first 4 or 5 paragraphs

I agree with that comment. And far too wordy for what I read, I mean really? ALL those words to explain she was naked? 1*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hope

I hope this.is somehow your April Fool's story. If not, I can't be gentle, this was way too much. I'm a CrazyDave fan, but not of this. Sory.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Started out full of potential...

...and then turned to rubbish.

Infantile plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This could have been in humor, but I guess then it would have missed the audience it was meant for. As much as you tried to be sarcastic, this ridiculous action is typical for an interracial story, which is why those stories get boring and repetitive quick.

Thanks for the brief escape.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
??

Wait until you are at least 18. 12 year olds should not be posting here

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Aptly Titled

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What the hell was this?

T starred off pretty good and then went straight to hell. Not sure what this was but I’m glad it’s over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
missed a cliché

She should have brought a pizza.

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
I loved it!

It was ridiculously funny! I guess other forget to read for entertainment! Keep it up CDT60, this one doesn't seem finished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked the premise.

But this went off the rails .... Fast. I really wanted to like this. But. It just didn't work.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
If you are really a truck driver, . . .

. . . I hope that you aren’t smoking this shit when you’re behind the wheel.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
Be gentle in comments?

Everyone is being kind. They are holding back their real feelings. I wonder how many readers will make it through the entire story?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 5 years ago
Wow

That was incredibly bad. A decent start but it hit stupid in record time. If it was supposed to be humorous it failed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Meh

I quickly tried to skim, couldn't even do that.

At the beginning, when he said the kids were at "his" parents' house, not "her parents," I thought it was going to turn out that he was the lover, but no, it was just a stupid typo.

topleaseustopleaseusabout 5 years ago
Whoreshit

I’m not usually this negative but come on man! Make it SLIGHTLY believable. I know it’s fantasy and all but for fucks sake. I highly doubt your pulling numbers like that. James Dean (porn dude) don’t pull tail like that! Well...actually he prolly does. Stick to hauling good buddy. Over and out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wait until you graduate junior high

Before embarassing yourself further.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Disappointing

Good start, reasonable initial response but way too contrived. It is not a complete story the meat of the matter is unspoken and just 'hanging there"! 2** for the start!

Ducky7Ducky7about 5 years ago
This was a fun read

enjoyed the comic relief. Thanks

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
When you write an over the top story like this one...

...you might consider having him wake up at the end of the dream.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Is it all a dream?

Sounds like a teenager's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
just more LW trash

1*-nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How old are you?

You do realize that stories based on real life are more intertaining..., no. I'm sorry, of course you don't.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Stupid

You write very well. Comic relief or not, the story cums through delightfully. How many women can Jack due in 24 hours?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Over-the-top nonsense

It started out okay, but then it just degenerated into suck and fuck for no rhyme or reason. There was no real story after the start. Get some rest. Try again.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 5 years ago
Keep writing

I think this is one of your first stories. Truth be told, it does sound like a wet dream. Even in fantasies you have to keep a dose of reality to make it sound real. Jack Wallace attracted to many women of the United Nations to make it believable. Try to shorten the long and convoluted erotic scenes and develop more the plot, and please finish it. Too many writers get tired of writing towards the end and rush the end. Now don't give up and keep writing. Writers are made with practice, nobody is born a master. Thank for the effort.

LVGirlLVGirlabout 5 years ago
Dumb

This has to be the dumbest story I’ve read on Lit this year. Three women approach him for sex?

Geez. Tone it down - this is so over the top it just disgusts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I kept on waiting for him to snap out of his daydream

I mean, really, she's cheating on him but he somehow is some super-duper sex machine? This is the stuff of juvenile dreams, and bad ones.

<P>

Well, at least your title was dead-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
don't care

wet dreams are...awesome

keep it up!

too many shitty wet dreams for women with daddy issues, very few for normal horny men. one nit-pick...less adoration for hot women. maybe scale it back from your 30 to a respectable 10...on a 1-10 scale...that's where you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More than one paragraph too long

Sorry, no two ways about it, I couldn't pass the first few paragraphs and had to force myself to skim to just make an attempt at finishing.

LW section is, by and large, largely centered around RAAC and BTB. They are achieved either through flash stories, gritty real life scenarios, or humorous takes. Flash stories are tricky to pull off due to condensing of a proper story that you default has build up, history, and requires resolution.

From the many (many many lots) I've read, I have deduced from comments, layout as well as personal bias that people tend towards BTB, with it being an accurate reflection of reality. Gritty, harsh, but the protagonist mustn't be brought across as a dope, a wimp or simp, no backbone and emo. There is a difference between emotional heartbreak and going through the emotional rollercoaster versus emo feelings tampon. Difficult balance to strike.

Look at qhml, billandkate, stangstar06, laptopwriter, harddaysknight and similar authors for inspiration and stylistic and content presentation. Just plain Bob as well, though he tends to piss in my cornflakes by invariably never adequately finishing/wrapping up a story (never do that, he gets the shit blasted out of him by many people for it, fucking laziness, excuse the French). Never do a willing cuckold story unless you are trying to appeal to a small subsect or have the fetish yourself - I've never seen a story where, if there is a sniff of cuckoldry, you'll not be toasted and crucified for it.

Appeal to reality, make the protagonist real and worthy of respect, avoid trying to make characters dumb to fit a narrative, chime people's various emotions, craft a good history and body and wrap up with a definitive ending. And never cross names or rinse and repeat unless specifically in a series. Just plain bob uses many characters, but one in particular, in nearly every unrelated story, I shot you not. Don't do that. It's a chronological ordering of events that follows a sequence that's predictable, but style sets it apart.

Hope this is constructive and helps. Kudos for writing - LW is said to be the harshest critiquing section.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Sad

It's kind of sad when the title is truly descriptive of the quality of the story.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Dear Author

This was quite a wild ride. Was the intention to make fun of the whole idea behind

Literotica? Without knowing your objective I cannot decide how close you came to your goal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
like comedy except no funny

I kept expecting to have his wife find him having a stroke/seizure while mowing the lawn.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
This should

Almost be sci fi....like twilight zone. Loved it 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
*1

If there was a negative rating I would use it. So glad I've learned to skim read, the title describes the story and the writers ability, it's so juvenile it disgusts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worst on Literotica

Absolutely the worst stupid and poorly written waste of time.Thats half an hour I'll never get back

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Either tongue in cheek or just madcap

this didnt work for me. Too fantastical, and not real at all. Doesnt make it bad, just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you named yourself properly

you write crazy stories. Sorry, this is really trash. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF?

The nearest comparison to this story that I can think is the vision of an old homeless man walking in Manhattan with an orange wig wearing an oversized overcoat with huge shoulder pads constantly muttering no collusion, no obstruction over and over again. This story was just plain sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes, it's outrageous, but...

Not all stories are supposed to be believable.

I thought it was fun to read.

toddster119toddster119about 5 years ago
Outrageous... But fun!

This story was way out of the realm of reality, but who needs to be depressed by another one of those stories?

Thanks for the laughs and fantasy. I want to see more.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Definitely tongue in cheek

His tongue her cheek.

But it has to be fictional overthetop fantasy. Why else would women have veejayjay's and hooha's. Like I am back in 1st grade getting lessons from dick & dora books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh what a dream!

Just how drunk were you when you wrote it. That was hilarious! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hoo hah? Va jay jay?

Dude, you realize this is an adult erotica site, right?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Cindy small tits then huge

Tits changed size

My personal like is a hairy cunt. shaved bald to me equates with a little kink for pedophile

manawelamanawelaalmost 5 years ago
Part 2

An excerpt from part 2:

There was a knock on the door. I answered it, and there was an old woman standing there. She looked so familiar to me but I couldn't place her. She said, "Jack Wallace, I need to speak with you". Ok, after the run of beautiful sexy cheated on woman I have been fucking lately, I was thinking, I hope this troll doesn't want me to fuck her too. But intrigued, I showed her in. we sat together on the couch and I asked her, "How do you know my name?" She responded, "Not your concern, I am a powerful woman and I know things". She continued by saying, "My husband Bill has been fucking your wife. I really don't give a shit, he has had a long line of sluts over the years. But I was informed that you are some kind of stud, and I want some of that". She had a smell of brimstone about her that was a little repulsive, but my little head always does the thinking for me, and he told me, "What the fuck a wet hole a wet hole, why not. Besides we have ky in the end table in case her old pussy is as a dry hole.". So I agreed and led her upstairs to my bed. I quickly dimmed the light, not anxious to actually see her nude in the bright light. She climbed naked onto the bed in all her saggy glory and spread her legs wide. I did need to use the ky, but as I climbed aboard about to stick it in her, she said, "By the way, my name is Hillary. I hope you live up to expectations. I would feel bad if you committed suicide because you didn't give me what I wanted.". So come on big boy fuck me like your life depended on it".

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years agoAuthor
WOW what interesting comments. Hey nobody's perfect. Maybe you guys should write next part,

Sometimes I think, why do I bother? Get roundly criticized for fuckin up. But then remember. For FUN. I only write for fun. Try and keep things interesting. I also write to combat the self mutilating cuckold factions. Those guys need more therapy than me! I think straight guys gotta stand up and be counted. The other thing is this, if you are expecting Hemingway or Hawthorne... Why would you expect them in a site that caters to kinks? A sexual cornucopia as it were. I'll never be Just Plain Bob, or Just Words, or King Bandor. Those guys are for real authors. My stuff is always tongue in cheek. Its always over the top. My BTB stuff is really more like incinerate the bitch! But none should be taken seriously. Its a FANTASY. Get a grip!

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 5 years ago
made me laugh

Kind of an ultimate guys fantasy to "revenge of the cuck". Time for part two where you flip it and he "wakes up" to find it was all a dream and ... well you have to decide what would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just too stupid to read

I’d say it’s satire, but I’ve seen your other work

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 5 years ago
Ultimate Revenge

Now in the next installment. We need to have the wife come home and tell him she is moving out it just isn't working. then have her and her gentleman see him and their ex-wives out at the same restaurant or club.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Stupid?

What's with "va jay jay", are you 12? And "viola". Yeah, stupid story. Enough said.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Fun Story

Thanks for another fun tale, I get a kick out of your writing and DO appreciate your work. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it a lot

Please write a couple of more chapters on this one .. Thank You you have a true talent .If some people do Not like Your style ?? Just remember you cannot please everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yawn

A juvenile fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me Bravo

Every man’s fantasy rolled into one story. To bad I’m only going to be able to give it 3 stars because you didn’t finish the story. What the hell 🤷‍♂️?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

Sorry couldn't get past the shower scene? I don't know, not enough info up front. Strange woman pulls up to house says husband is fucking his wife, gets naked starts fucking......really!! 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pure

Pure fantasy.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Finish way too hurried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy smokes!

For a guy who just learned his wife was a cheating whore, he sure got a lot of sympathy fucks.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to write weird shit

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Stopped after the Movie star/autograph crap.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Where

Where is the ending to this fantasy?.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

No confrontation with the wife? Also way over the top with all these women throwing themselves at him. There is a lot more you could tell in this story but cut down on his sex god status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
the story title says it all.

LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Incomplete Story

Story was ok but its missing the second half so I scored it 1\2.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

I just have one question. What the fuck was that? I guess a lonely and depressed man's fantasy. Nice dream.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - unbelievable male FANTASY - just too stupid to comprehend. Waste of time.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Silly. stupid. BUT enjoyable and funny. Can't take the story serious. Keep writing, please.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

No real story or plot. Just sex. 2*

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

I can't wait to read chapter 2 of this ridiculous nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
This was

Horrible just pure garbage no man would do this after finding out about his wife I call Bull Shit. I know it's only a story but it's still crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent title because this story is Just Too Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally confusing

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Dis a 12 year old write this?⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Written by an idiot- Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

because it is so stupidly absurd, I had to give it two stars. It was funny in its own way but really a pretty juvenile story.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
When I saw the a-holes giving you 2 stars

I changed my vote from a 4 to a 5

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Reads as if a 12 year old wrote this, sorry, just way over the top for me.

joesijoesi6 months ago

Where is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very hot story, needs to build into a harem story.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

It's a great beginning

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

IndyOnIndyOn3 months ago

Just too stupid it exactly! *1*

Freddog6601Freddog66018 days ago

I’m sorry I wasted my time reading this tripe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories