All Comments on 'The Beast and the Butterfly'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

add a second chapter

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Oh So Well Told

Loved this storyline and how you presented it. Loving, alluring, sexy, and life drama. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Remarkable

One of the best stories on this site ever. I hated for it to end. 5Stars does not seem to be enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I cried a lot.

As someone currently going through transistion I know this is way too picturesque to be real but it still put a huge smile on my face a few times and made me cry a few more. Thank you.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57about 5 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous: I cried a lot

Thank you. Your comment made my day. As someone that knows people that have transitioned and seen their pain and that personally deals with mild gender dysphoria, my goal was to reach people like you and let you know that compassion and understanding for what you are going through is out there. It warms my soul to know that I accomplished that goal, for at least one person. Good luck.

GundamXDGundamXDabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Iā€™m a hopeless romantic, so this was very heartwarming for me to read, and it kept me smiling through out it.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Being a hopeful romantic

Always hoping I could be romantic.

Great story and writing, once I got past his 6 inch height.

Only fly was I thought he was too quick to adapt to suddenly being in a female body. I had considered there would be a transition period for him and his parents, but it just seemed to miraculously be honky dory.

That aside I loved reading your story, perhaps I am a hopeless romantic after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not what I expected but in a good way

One of the more touching stories in this category. If only there were more people with the qualities of the characters in your story the world would be a much better place. I know that is cliche but also like most cliches, true.

Emmakate88Emmakate88about 5 years ago
šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Absolutely adore this story. Tragedy, hope, trust romance, and steamy passionate sex. All wrapped in a realistic story line. Everything a girl needs and wants in good erotica.

Thanks for taking the time to share your talent with us.

412len412lenover 4 years ago
Mind-Blowing

A phenomenal read. I was awestruck from the beginning devouring this tale the deeper-n-deeper I fell into it ... literally had tears in my eyes at certain points. The gramatics were exceptional and verbage clear and concise. Highly recommended as a love story, character study, and example of "one of Lits' finest. Well written. Kudos to this Author (yes, with a capital A).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

absolutely awesome, I hope you are proud of this story!

DaymosDaymosalmost 3 years ago

A nice, long story and a beautiful one at that. I think you are one of the best authors here. Certainly my favorite. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous story, loved it. Have read a few of your stories after stumbling across your first contact series. Loving what I've read so far and looking forward to reading the rest and any more that you're currently writing. Thank you for wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing, so nice to have a happy ending, please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an absolute GENIUS! I've read many of your stories on this site and I have loved every one of them. In my opinion, you should expand one (or all) of these stories into novel form and submit it to Harlequin Romance. You just might start a whole new genre: Transgender Romance.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddieover 1 year ago

Good grief! Why am I crying again?!? Oh, right! It's because you're a really good writer. I love your work and your determination to help your characters find their happy endings. Thank you for sharing these stories. It really helps me wade through this dark period in my life.

jinyx_xeijinyx_xeiover 1 year ago

Fantastic read and so we'll done for the characters!! Love your work!!

Freebird6996Freebird6996over 1 year ago

Dammit woman, have never gone through a box of tissues reading stories before, but you have captured my heart...Thank you

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 1 year ago

I'm not one to cry , but I shed more than a few tears during this story! Taking a happy male who is forced into being a girl and finding the happy ending..... You my lady are an artist!!! Not merely a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your wrriting is beautiful and I end up in tears every time. You really know how to make me emotional. Thank you and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OMG!!!

It made me cry as I sit thinking about how my "DAUGHTER'S life has been since she startered her life altering choice. We have supported her all the way along and know she has many years of struggle ahead of her.

This story gives me hope she will find her Tommy one day.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddie8 months ago

Oh. My. God. I'm not crying! You're crying! I forgot how much I loved this story. This is easily in my top five favorites. Thank you. I really need the sweet hope that fills your stories. There's precious little around, right now.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbear5 months ago

Yep,,,, still love this story after more than a few times reading it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
1385 Followers
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...