All Comments on 'Where The Women Are Ch. 01'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Complete Story Very well written

The author has taken us on the tour of a young lady's life in college leading slowly up to a collision of two. Liked the story as it ssems so real.

J-StrokeJ-Strokeover 18 years ago
This is as good as it gets...

This should be used as a textbook example of how an erotic story should be written. It has it all. Character developement, a conflict requiring resolution, and a satisfactory conclusion that leaves the reader wanting more. It is descriptive enough without being bogged down in minutea,and there are no gramatical distractions. Well done! If there were a higher rating This story would warrant it.

DexicreonDexicreonover 18 years ago
I agree with the other two . . .

Marvelous story. Very cerebral.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
KR once again shows what a great talent she has!

This is an extremly well written story! the charachters and the chemistry and passion build together, building you with them, to the wonderful climax!

Great job!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Wow

That is how erotica should be written. I am glad to see that based on the title, we can expect a chapter 2!

lalailalaiover 18 years ago
Wow!

Hot and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mama mia! Now this is one hot story.

Brought me back to my days at a women's college ;)

You go, girl!

explicithoughtsexplicithoughtsover 18 years ago
wow

can't wait for the audio version!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautifully crafted

KR - you are absolutely amazing! What a gift you have for telling stories! You have managed to tap into the source of every man's favorite fantasy! Well done!

Jay

jmilleston@yahoo.com

CorinthlvrCorinthlvralmost 17 years ago
Another awesome story; God what a writer!!!

I honestly hope that you are making a living at story-writing!! If you're not, you should be. I even looked sybarite up in my dictionary and I guess I am one too.

Take care and keep it coming.

Later

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous