All Comments on 'Friend from College Ch. 05'

by SimonBlue

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Simply put

Neva Hoppen Schochie San, not while I still had a breath in my dying body. She is living under a bridge before I finished the story.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018almost 5 years ago
Your doing fine

I tried submitting two stories to Literotica last winter and even after multiple rewrites and editing; along with reaching out to multiple recommended editors from this site, The powers that be just let me know my stories were sh*t and to please stop submitting anything ever again. So please keep being encouraged to write more. I swear that the trolls on this site expect William Faulkner to come from the great beyond and entertain them. This forum is free speech Dammit. Anyways, you re doing fine.Thanks for the yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If this were real life, I personally would worry about where I was in this relationship.

Despite her protestations of affection, she started off by cheating on him. Now she is asking permission, but flat out tells her husband she craves her lover. Does he really believe she could or would control herself if he told her no? And how good could he feel knowing that? Even if he enjoyed the sex it doesnt matter, because you can't plan a future with someone who doesnt have your back.

Aside from my reservations about the plot, I keep reading this story because the sex scenes I find entertaining. I encourage the writer to keep going because they have that part down pat. The biggest problem with willing sharing stories, though, is the lack of conflict limiting the excitement.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Man

This just isn't getting any better. Read some Blackrandi, HDK, Ohio, etc. Learn how to write dialog. Real people just don't talk this way. Read the masters and learn from them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keeps getting Better

Can't wait for next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I guess it was inevitable but...

... I wish that she didn't have to give in completely and not cross the line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And the next morning ...

Mike went downstairs and demanded that Randy fuck his ass! Repressed homosexual husbands want sex too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I fear this is going way off the rails.

The wife doesn't return that evening and screws the big cock steadily after that. He gets clean-up duty and we readers get huge erections wishing it happened to us.

AMerryman 3.0

kdad9010kdad9010almost 5 years ago
Where’s this going?

I was all on board early on but I feel like the story is sliding down hill a bit. I would have liked the husband to be a bit more jealous at least.

Anyway. Don’t stop writing please. I’m still reading along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So we knew it would end this way

But pretty anticlimactic as written. Another wife goes too far and gets away with it. Her saying she wants it again and often proves hubby is number two when it comes to sex. Well for now. If he keeps her fucking around he can slide down the list farther. And again WHAT A FRIEND! He knows blow jobs are it yet seduces slut to fuck. This cuck deserves losing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WHAT A WIMP, BALL-LESS MAN.

PUKE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She keeps cheating on him

She keeps expanding her cheating, where will it end? Once the friend leaves does she start dating strange men? She is untrustworthy and a user.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo again

Thanks for that story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep writing

It’s been a fun ride keep it up.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
It won't end there

Soon, she will have multiple partners in many locations. Her husband will get nothing but occasional "clean-up" duty. By the time he opens his eyes, it will be too late. He will lose everything. They are both very stupid but their friend is smart and will wreck their marriage then move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

More jealousy and emotion would make it a better more believable read and palatable to a larger audience. I also wonder what percentage of women are really size queens or mesmerized by a dick? They sure are common in the fiction on Lit. But I've yet to come across one in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good job

I love the progression, hoping to hear of him voyeuring their fuck session sometime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How cute. She convinces her husband that she’s his slut.

When the reality is that she’s just a slut and he’s a wimp. I hope she leaves his ass for a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lucky Bastard

He's lucky to have such a big cock slut and also lucky to have a friend with a big cock. I hope she goes to visit him every couple of months for a week at a time. Imagine being the husband at home knowing your little wife is away enjoying a big cock.

Ed19611961Ed19611961almost 5 years ago
Good job

Your tone and writing style are very easy to get into.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hum Drum

I had high hopes for this story, thinking you would take it in a different direction. Sadly, it doesn't appear to. The story is entertaining and well written. but also predicable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

He should’ve fucked her ass than told her to go sleep on the couch with him and we’d discuss in the morning. He did make it clear to both that her pussy was his only and off limits but they took advantage even after getting away with him allowing the cheating blow jobs.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Are they competing...

...for dumbest person ever to draw breath? The "friend" gets off free after fucking the wife? Has he no spine at all? Why do people find a story like this to be interesting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Draw the fucking line( no pun intended)

You don’t agree on ground rules and then just disregard them. I guess the husband will just say okay honey when she leaves him for his friends big cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ignore the Pathetic Losers Who Hate This Type of Story but Read It Anyway

All of these people who do not like your story because they don’t like the theme are idiots and losers just for having read it. Please ignore all of them. For those of us who love this type of story you were doing an amazing job. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next installment

What's up on six?

Jdiggs88Jdiggs88almost 5 years ago
Six?

Man i need a chapter six and seven haha

smut4ussmut4usalmost 5 years ago
Good read but...

It seemed like the last chapter was searching for direction. Ignore the dweebs that can't stand a cuck man yet read the whole story and comment. Perhaps you could have the wife get sick with a sore throat or something so Randy expects his friend to "do his part" to help out? Your writing style is very good. Don't end this series here.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Love the story

Husband is cute, hope gets on board. He needs to suck his friend and let him fuck his ass while his wife sucks him. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

This is very well written and I've really enjoyed reading it. I'm hoping you will keep it going for at least another chapter or two.

Now that Amy has fucked Randy and admitted to it, it would seem natural for things to really escalate. Amy will probably want a lot more of that... as much as she can get, for the rest of Randy's visit. Is she an anal virgin? Will she give her last virginity, that she has denied her husband to his college friend instead? Will Amy talk Randy into taking a week's vacation after his work assignment completes so that he can extend his stay and have a week available with nothing to do but fuck her repeatedly? Will Randy and Amy take their affair out of the house, being either subtly or blatantly affectionate in places where they might be seen by people who know Mike and Amy?

I really hope you'll continue this story, and also write others - you write very well.

eh9198eh9198almost 5 years ago
Please...

...tell me he gets to bang a hotter girl than his wife that she can be jealous about!0

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
I GAVE ALL 5 STORIES ZERO STARS

WHO, IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD ALLOW HIS WIFE TO SUCK SOMEONE ELSE'S COCK, LET ALONE FUCK AND CUM IN HER CUNT. THEN PUT HIS FINGERS IN HER NASTY CUNT AND BE EXCITED ABOUT IT. DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the haters

You are doing great man. Ignore the haters, a lot of people are loving the story and would like to see more!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Enjoying it!

There's a couple parts that lean out of my comfort zone, but overall, it's great writing.

Again, the slow progression makes the series!

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
With annette

Wife needs to guide her husbands head down to his friends huge dick and tell him she wants him to feel what made her a whore. Have his friend cum in his mouth as she jacks him off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope it doesn't end here if not isn't it time for his college friend to raise the stakes with words that would strike at the husband who is only a little Cuck now to other men not only his wife's better man?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Was there ever anything as disgusting as AB?xoxoxo🐄🐖🐕

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Down to a kiss on the cheek time to kick both of the out. Wake up dumbass.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but the fixation on the big cock clearly exposes you as a repressed homosexual/bi male.

Sucks to be you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfriendlly friend from college,

Randy agree in the morning that he won't access her Amy pussy, that it is reserved for Mike only, that he's more than happy that Mike let his wife Amy drain his balls, like twice a day if not more. Then when night arrive, somehow pushes the willing slut by letting her know than a BJ won't be enough for him that night, the accept to be stradle by the eager slut, not giving a fuck on how he's currently ruining his college friend family because, well he's just a dick, he doesn't have two brain like most of the men, he only have one and can only think about his own gratification.

It's a painful story to follow, because stupid Mike don't seem to realise that the current situation is out of hand despite the hand-job he give to dick face Randy, because slut eager cunt wife Amy doesn't seem to have the ability to self-reflect on her current behaviour, her moral compass is totaly screwed beyond belief. She used to look into pleasing her husband and now she's kind of willing to please anyone. None of the caracters have a plan or a goal on what they want to happen and Randy narcissism is monopolizing everyone's attention towards his shaft, without reason nor meaning! There's no captain in this story to follow, the ship is sinking!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More please. Great sexual fantasy.

Ignore the mouth breather comments. One said they gave all 5 stories zero stars? If you thought they were stupid, why did you read them then? Why did you waste the time to vote and comment on them? If you've got nothing nice to say, be mature and vote for the story you read and move on.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman7 months ago
Very good.

5***** Enjoyed it, but it would've been even better if the husband had watched his wife copulate with the hung stud.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Right down the shitter! The cheating CUNT doesn't care about her weak sissy loser husband. He's not a man, so she did what she wanted and that was to have a real man. who is much better then her SIMP. She will now continue to fuck who she wants and use her coward hubby just for paying the bills and being her servant. Of course all the sissies and CUNTS will love it. Pathetic!

ImnotbobImnotbob12 minutes ago

Haters are going to hate. This is hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous