All Comments on 'A Masturbation Journey'

by Caferacer1960

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're a dirty boy

This reminds me of my flating days, I caught one of my flatmates in my bedroom masturbating, he had my dildo in his mouth, I didn't spring him as he hadn't seen me but waited for him to leave. I found it quite a turn-on and used my dildo straight after he left my room. I became a bit of a tease and would leave it sitting on my pillow. Good story, look forward to the next, thanks Robin

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy memories!

Loved it. I discovered masturbation at 13 and have been wanking ever since. I must have tried every wanking position in the years following. I’ve wanked over my mums lingerie catalogues, over porn beyond measure and over women’s panties of every type and colour. I’ve wanked alone, with another boy crammed into a school toilet cubicle with just our dicks out. I’ve wanked naked with several boys ogling porn and playing with girls’ knickers. I’ve wanked with women watching, touching me, and secretly in bed with a woman. I’ve splashed my semen over every part of a woman’s naked body. I must have tried it all but I still love the feeling of my cock hard in my hand, the exquisite build up then the delicious semen spurt. The story goes on ... and I hope yours does too!

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 4 years ago
Great Wanking Story

Loved it! Since my first wank all those years ago I’m still of the opinion that a guy can’t beat the orgasm he gets from expertly stroking and tugging a well-hardened shaft, holding back and edging till that exquisite moment when the semen spurts! Looking forward to chapter 2.

tonykrane01tonykrane01over 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved reading about your risky masturbations. I too love to jack off my huge cock and have had a lot of fun over the years. Just jacked off outside today which was a bonus since it's mid November and winter will be arriving soon. I also like to jack off in my car and had a couple experiences when I was younger and saw a girl who lived next door naked through the window.

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago
reminds me for the beginning

o what a fun to serve my hard on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Horny story

I love the description of your cock you wrote in your biography, sounds like a cock I'd love to suck

Kisses Tracey

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Wanking while riding a bike that is some skill that could lead to some good fun where I grew up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaferacer1960@Caferacer1960
I masturbate regularly and when I have the time I love to edge, I often edge for 8 plus hours and have fine tuned the art over many years. I can still get a hardon in seconds and he stays rock hard until I'm done. I do love to wear a ring around my cock and balls. I can cum mu...

story TAGS