Coeffecient of Friction

Story Info
A tale of male-female-female mutual masturbation.
3.5k words
4.75
49.2k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Handeguy
Handeguy
30 Followers

Author's note: This is my first story about a favorite fantasy. It is entirely fictional. I hope you like it. If anyone is interested in illustrating it, I would love to see that happen.

My wife Annie and I have been married for 25 years. We were high school sweet heatrs, so he's the only woman I've ever had sex with. In fact, she's the only one I've ever seen naked in person. We have a good sex life; nothing too crazy or adventurous, but we keep things spicy in the bedroom, mostly by being open about our fantasies. We'll try just about anything non-fatal together, but have always drawn the line around involving anyone else.

Annie's college bestie Lily has lived nearby for almost twenty years. She's so much a part of the family that our kids call her auntie. She has always been single, despite being very attractive. She's in great shape with a firm, athletic body that you wouldn't expect on a 50 year old. She has much smaller tits than Annie, but an ass, that well, I admit, I wouldn't mind giving a long squeeze (or maybe more...). In all the time that I've known her, she hasn't had a long term romantic relationship. We've set her up with guys a few times, but it's never gone anywhere. Doesn't seem to be interested in dating women, either. I 've always figured that maybe sex just wasn't that big a part of her life, so I never really thought of her that way myself.

Annie and Lily have a group of lady friends that goes out for dinner, a play, concert, or movie once a month or so on a Friday. Afterward, they often gather at somebody's house for a few drinks and chatter. Now that our kids are grown and gone, this is my night to myself. It's my time to relax, and my favorite way to do that is to get naked, pull up some porn on my laptop, and masturbate for a few hours. Annie knows about it. In fact, she loves it, because it's good fodder for our fantasy sharing sessions and best of all, she knows if she gets home early enough, I'm horny enough to do ANYTHING she wants. Full body massage followed by pussy teasing and a long, gentle, languid fuck? You bet. An hour or more of pussy worship where I eat her out to a several orgasms? Yes, please. Bend her over the bed the instant she walks in the bedroom, hike up the skirt, rip down the panties, and nail her like a fifty dollar whore? Oh, yeah, that too. It helps keep things interesting.

This last week, the ladies ended up at our house after dinner. I heard them drive in, so I lowered the volume on the porn, shut the bedroom door, and kept stroking. It was more than a little stimulating to hear them chatting away downstairs while I had my hard-on in my fist just one floor away. Things broke up early that night, and after I heard the last of the ladies leave, I turned the volume back up in the middle of a particularly raunchy lesbian scene (my favorite kind.) It featured a couple of amateur housewives. I think what turns me on about that particular genre is the idea that these are just ordinary folks like the rest of us that you would never expect to have a nasty side. Thee fact that they have sexuals "secrets" is a real turn on. Anyway, in this scene, one lady was bent over the arm of a couch with her friend's panties stuffed in her mouth. Her friend knelt behind her, spreading her ass cheeks apart, alternately tongue fucking her ass and pussy. "Oh, you like it when I toungue fuck your ass, don't you? I can see it making your clit swell. Mmmmmm....lick....lick....Ooooh, it's making you drip cum, too, you little slut...." Talk like that makes me rock hard. I wanted Annie to know I was primed and ready for whatever she had in mind, so I knew she'd get the hint when she heard it, too. And then my heart stopped.

I distinctly hear Lily say. "What's Andy doing up there?" Oh, shit. I thought she had already left! I hit the mute button as fast as I could, embarrassed as I could possibly be. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. But it was too late. Just as clear as day, I heard Lily ask, "Is he watching porn?"

I prayed that Annie would be able to think of some clever answer to hide the obvious. I'm sure she was embarrassed, too. But what she said next knocked my socks off. And scared me half to death.

"Yup. He does it every time we girls go out. Makes him hard as a rock and randy as a jack rabbit. And the sex after I get home? Mind blowing. He'll give me head for what seems like hours."

What? Wait...This was Annie? Talking to Lily? Talk about mind blowing. I closed the laptop, and stared at the door, straining to hear whatever came next.

Lily, said, "No way. Not Andy. He seems, so.....mild mannered. I can't believe he's watching porn and jacking off."

"How much you wanna bet?", Annie asked. "If I call him down here right now, he'll have a raging boner and a bulge in his pants. Dare me?"

Please, please, please, no, I thought. Could there be anything more embarrassing?

"Hey, Andy. Come on down here for a minute. There's something I need to show you," Annie yelled from the living room.

Oh, crap, no way to avoid it. "Uh, yeah, hun, be down in a sec." Trying not to be too obvious, I whipped on a shirt and the first pair of pants I could find, willing my erection to go down, even a little. Fat chance after I'd been edging for the past couple of hours.

Blushing like a big, red beach ball and stuffing my hands into my pockets to try to hide the bulge in my crotch, I stumbled into the living room, doing anything I could to avoid Lily's gaze. When I did glance in her direction, she was staring at my crotch, jaw agape.

"My god, he really was!," Lily said gleefully.

Ouch, that hurt, and it showed on my face. I thought she was mocking me.

Lily's tone changed suddenly. 'Oh, Andy, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's just....I didn't think you were that, um....adventuresome. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm known to watch a little porn and play with a toy once in awhile myself."

"Oh," was all I could think of to say as my mind raced and my head spun. My only thought was to find the nearest exit before I said or did something stupid that I could never live down with Annie, or Lily for that matter. But suddenly the image of Lily with her legs spread wide, a dildo up to the hilt in her vagina while she stared at a hot sex scene on a computer screen popped into my head. No hiding the boner now.

"Well, that got his attention," Annie said with a wicked grin. Before I could say anything, she added, "He likes it when I watch him, too. It's a turn on for both of us, actually."

"So, you two masturbate together?, Lily asked..."Oh, goodness, that was too personal. I shouldn't have asked. You don' have to..."

But before she could finish, Annie blurted, "Sure. Sometimes. The fucking afterward is always awesome. Watching me rub my clit really seems to bring out the caveman in Andy. And seeing him stroke his cock is SO hot." She turned to me with a wink and added, "He is a bit of an exhibitonist. And I bet he's so horny right now that he'd show us his cock if I asked him."

Then it hit me. Had Annie had planned this whole thing? What if she hadn't? Was she testing me?

Seeing the confused and nervous look on my face, Annie said, "Don't worry, Andy. This isn't some kind of fidelity test. The only people having sex tonight will be you and me. Before that, I just wanted to show you off a little bit." My embarrassment changed immediately into arousal..

"You ladies want to see my cock?," I asked. Lily looked stunned, but Annie nodded her head vigorously. "OK...but only if I get to see your tits."

Annie's hands were undoing the buttons on her blouse almost before I said "tits". Lily looked from her, to me, then back to Annie, like she was waiting for permission. Annie said, "Well, go ahead, get your tits out. We both kind of want to see them."

We BOTH want to see your tits? Whoa! This was new territory. I had shared my fantasies of watching lesbian sex with Annie many times, but it was always clear that it was just fantasy - something to imagine, but nothing to ever act on. And she had always gone along, purely for my enjoyment - or so I had thought. Could this be real? Did Annie really want to see Lily naked? At that point, I didn't care - I just wanted to see two pairs of naked breasts.

As I undid my belt and slid it off, Lily slipped out of her blouse. Her tits were smallish, but still looked firm, and they filled out her bra nicely. Her nipples were erect and pointing straight out through the fabric. It made me gulp. When I looked over at Annie, she was already massaging one of her own nipples and licking her lips. That sent a bolt of electricity from my balls to the tip of my cock. My God, I thought, they're as turned on right now as I am.

As I undid the button on my pants, Lily unhooked her bra and let it fall to her waist. At the same instant, I unzipped my fly, and my cock sprang out. In my haste upstairs, I had forgotten underwear. Annie took one of those quick, half gulps that she does when I do something that really excites her, and she dropped a hand to her own crotch. Lily froze, but kept her eyes locked on my cock. She unconsciously let the tip of her tongue just part her lips, and then like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar, looked over at Annie with an expression that seemed to say, "Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...but is it OK if I do?"

Annie picked up on it and said, "Go ahead. Looking isn't cheating." As she turned back to me, she added, "And Andy loves to perform, don't you, honey?"

"Perform?," I asked. "What do you mean?" I was just being cheeky. I knew she wanted me to stroke my cock - and I REALLY wanted to start stroking for my audience - but I wanted to hear her ask for it, so I could get something in return.

"Stroke that cock. Lily and I want to see you jack off."

I glanced over at Lily and she smiled and nodded.

Holy crap - they were all in! I couldn't believe what was about to happen, and my arousal went through the roof. I brought my right hand up toward my cock, but stopped just as I reached it.

"If you want me to jack off, I need to see your pussies. Oh - and panties all the way off." I let my hand drop away, but thrust out my rock hard dick in their direction.

Annie knows that I'm a leg and ass man, and she knows how to use hers to drive me wild. Without hesitating, she stood up, dropped her skirt, and turned around back to me to face the chair she was sitting in. She has what I consider the perfect ass; full, but not fat, and it looked awesome in a pair of sheer blue panties that hugged her curves. I kicked myself for demanding to see her pussy - I wanted to start stroking right there! But it was worth the wait.

Annie looked over her shoulder, smiled wickedly at me, and then bent over to give me the ultimate view of her panty covered ass and pussy. The pouch of her pussy lips hung down under her ass and peeked out between the tops of her thighs as it swelled against the crotch of her panties. I could see a growing wet spot. If I had been stroking my cock, I probably would have come right there.

"Like what you see?," Annie asked.

I nodded and then almost lost it when Lily answered out loud "Oh, yes." Lily wasn't looking at me or my cock, either. Her eyes were glued to Annie's crotch. This really was new territory!

Annie giggled and said, "Andy's a real ass man. He loves panties, too." With that, she slowly slid hers off and let them drop to her ankles. Her pussy lips were full and puffy, already distended with arousal, and I could see her clit sticking up, firm and erect. Her pubic hair was matted with her own cum all around her vaginal opening. The sight made me a little dizzy.

Then, she reached up between her legs and spread her lips, the way she often does to invite me to penetrate her. It drives me wild. "Well," she said, "there's one naked pussy. You're up next, Lily."

Alternately looking from Annie's crotch and back to mine, Lily lifted herself butt off the couch, and slid off her jeans and panties in one quick motion. As she spread her legs, another very wet, very aroused and unshaven pussy came into view. "And that makes two," she said with a smile.

My pulse raced and my breathing got heavier as I looked back at forth at the two naked ladies in front of me. The musky aroma of their combined wetness went from my nose straight to my now raging cock. My excitement ws so intense that it stunned me for a moment, and I just stood there, slack jawed and staring.

Lily leaned forward and picked up her panties on one finger. She asked, "Annie, since he likes panties, is it OK if I give him a little more....um...encouragement?"

I visibly gulped when Annie said, "Sure. He loves to masturbate with mine. Hang them on his cock. That will get him going."

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there, frozen in place.

Annie piped in, "Go ahead, Andy. It's OK, and I know you want to." I took a step forward and Lily gently slipped one leg hole of her panties over my cock, being very careful not to touch me. I stepped back out of her reach, her panties hanging off the shaft of my cock..

At that point, I couldn't hold back. Leaving my cock jutting through the leg hole, I found the wetness in the crotch of her panties and started to stroke the underside of my cock with it. The combination of relief and sexual excitment sent waves of pleasure from my groin into my entire pelvis. I started to gently thrust my hips as I stroked, like I was fucking my own hand. That brought a small dribble of precum to the tip of my cock. As more followed, it slid down the notch on the underside of the head onto the most sensitive part of my penis. I stopped stroking to gather it on a finger tip and swirl it over the purple, swollen head. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned. "You ladies are turning me on....Like the show so far?"

"Mmm, hmmm," they both answered at once.

"Then why don't you join me?" I surprised myself with how bold that was, but then thought, why not, I've gone this far..."It looks like there are a couple of clits that need a little attention themselves."

"God, I thought you'd never ask," Annie replied. Still back to me, she dropped her head and chest onto the seat of the chair and spread both feet further apart. That brought her ass up a little higher and her pussy into full view as she swirled two fingers vigorously around her clit. With her other hand, she grabbed an ass cheek and pulled it to one side, fully revealing her sexy little asshole and now soaked vulva. It was all I could do not to take two steps forward and drive my cock as deep as it woud go into either hole as she fucked herself doggy style. She looked back over one shoulder, intently staring at me as I continued to stroke my cock.

Lily had brazenly spread her legs as wide as she could and had two fingers from her left hand sliding into her vagina down to the knuckles while she gently stroked her clit with one finger on her right hand. Her clit, which had looked like a small pearl just moments before, was now fully erect and jutting out from the top of her pussy lips. It was almost as long as the tip of my little finger and still growing. I could swear I saw it throb. It made my head spin. Every time she pulled her fingers out of her vagina, they came out wet and glistening. Each thrust back in made a delicious squelching sound. I couldn't help but stare.

Annie noticed me staring. "Sexy, isn't it?", she said.

"Uh-huh," was all I could reply.

"I thought you'd like it. I think it's hot, too."

Whoa! I almost blew my load right there. There was no mistaking it or denying it now. For one thing, this had definitely been planned. And for another, Annie had admitted to being turned on by another woman! Holy crap. After 30 years, she was still delighting and surprising the hell out me sexually. I wanted to say something to let her know it was OK, that in fact, it excited and aroused me to no end, and that I loved her more than I could say, but I was past the point of rational thought. I needed to come. My balls were swollen like I had some tropical disease, my shaft was hard enough to drive nails, and the head of my cock had gone from red to a deep, angry purple. I couldn't hold on much longer.

I said, "This is so fucking hot. I need to come." With that, I picked up my speed and rhythm and reached down with my left hand to cup the sensitive area behind my balls. That always increases the intensity of my orgasms.

"Oh, no yet," Lily said. "We can't let all that nice cum go to waste. You need to share it with your wife....Annie, lie down on the floor and spread your legs. I want to see him put his cock in you and then spray his cum all over that hot little pussy of yours. Would you both do that for me?"

She didn't have to ask.

Annie was on her back before I could take a second step. One hand was on each pussy lip, spreading herself wide and pulling her pussy open for me. I kneeled between her legs, placed the head of my cok at her vaginal opening with one hand and thrust in as hard and fast as I could. We both grunted with pleasure. Lily moved in behind us and laid down to watch as I raised and lowered my cock in and out of Annie. As I thrust away, I could hear the squelching of Lily's hand sliding in and out of her vagina getting faster and faster. Her breathing suddenly got got very intense and then just as suddenly stopped. Instantly, I felt a splash of hot, slippery liquid splatter onto my feet and legs as she groaned in pleasure.

Oh. My. God! Lily had ejaculated onto Annie and I. I had never actually seen a woman squirt in real life. It set of an explosive sexual chain reaction as Annie convulsed in an orgasm. At the instant I felt the first surge of her pussy contractions, I exploded into a mind bending orgasm of my own. As promised, though, I pulled out enough to ejaculate on Annie's cunt, my right hand seeming to pull several thick, gooey ropes of white cum from the end of my cock that splashed onto her with an almost audible "splat"-"splat"-"splat."

I collapsed onto Annie and kissed her with all the passion and energy I had left, our tongues meeting and swirling together. My cock slid back into her pussy by itself and twitched out the final spasms of my orgasm. We both sighed deeply and contentedly.

Lily said what we were all thinking, "That was fucking amazing! Now, I want to see what you did to Annie's pussy."

Obligingly, I rolled off, my cock still half hard.

What she did next I will never, ever forget. Getting onto her hands and knees, she crawled forward between Annie's thighs, bent down, and said, "Spread it for me."

To be continued in the next of the series.

Handeguy
Handeguy
30 Followers