All Comments on 'The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 01-02'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chelseasboychelseasboyover 18 years ago
Great Start

Good start to the story, I like the character development so far and the one liners are truely funny. Should develop into one hell of a story no pun intended. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing!

I rarely comment on stories I read, but this is trully one of my favorites. Between the relationship the main character has with the devil, the hillarious one liners and good story I couldn't help but like this. I can't wait to see what happens, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, hot damn"

That was easily the best scifi-ish story I've seen on this site since elsol's Master trilogy. I hope to see more of the series!

P.S. I get the feeling you've read "Job, A comedy of Justice" by Heinlein at least once.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 18 years ago
Wonderful Tail!

Loved the start of what I hope is a long series of stories. Great humour in your writing - keep it up.

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Great start!

I think this plot is really interesting, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading the following chapters. I really enjoyed the way your Devil tempts; I could have sworn the protagonist would have given in once offered the succubi as Sandy, Shelly, and his ex-wife! I also liked how Lilith couldn't get off on "loving" sex. Great work and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

Hilarious and Hot! Truly imaginative with some very good dialogue and an interesting premise! Well Done!

And I loved Lilith ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great job!

I wasn't too sure at first, but I think that this is a great beginning! The banter between the Devil and the main character is funny and sex scenes are great! I'll be sure to read the rest.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
LoL

this story is fun. nice one Joe

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Hehehe. I'm feeling wicked suddenly. Nice diet to lose weight here... Next chapter here I come. PS: my soul is not for sale. ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous