All Comments on 'Anal Tonight'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rtsmith1976rtsmith1976over 4 years ago
Great start

I really do hope there is more this. I liked the flow and style of your writing.

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

When he gets loose? He'll be loose indeed! Gaping! - and begging for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome start

Can’t wait to read next chapter

DeathcakesDeathcakesabout 4 years ago
So wanna see more

You have this starting up very well I hope there is more, does the futa transformation turn guys into futa too?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

This really was intended as a one-off short (750 word) story, but I guess it could be the start of something...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I like the idea of him turning into a futa. Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And when he didn't love it?

Did he kill her or divorce her? I assume he sent her to prison for assault, battery, illegal restraint, sodomy and a litany of other charges that would have been simple to prove. And I assume the first thing he did was expose what she had become to all their friends and family? This story had possibilities but was WAY too short.

1 star

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

Au contraire, mon ami! By the word count, it is one too long!

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago
What an interesting twist!

Advice i have heard for writers: "Show, don't tell." You understand that idea perfectly. Excellent storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Having read your story

And read your comments I have a couple of thoughts. When she anally rapes him with "her magnificent member" and tears his sphincter muscle to shreds, he'll need emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. She's going to jail. And your setup doesn't work. Even a professional policeman doesn't get both his wrists handcuffed together at once. When he feels one cuff going on, he moves his other hand and is free. Unless she's 200 lbs of MMA fighter and he's 175 lbs of wimp. So this whole scene doesn't happen. Of course some men, when loose, would simply beat her to death......

Poorly thought out and unfinished to boot.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

Or has a secret yearning to be dominated that he has been in denial about, but I don't need to tell you that. Loose... there's a fitting word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to give 4 stars, but really I hated it. Total betrayal by her. It should have been 1 ⭐️.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Haha. Poetic.

How odd women can be expected to take anal but a man would be ruined. Hmm.

My guess? Some posters are insecure in their masculinity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES