All Comments on 'Mikey's Mom'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellence

Just an excellent story, presented masterfully.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This isn't incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I Can't be bothered to read the whole thing to find out the incest part,can anyone please point-out where the incest part is?

Iceman79Iceman79about 4 years ago

Good story but not incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Move this crap to the category it belongs to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyable story. Wrong category.

Enjoyable story, should be in the Mature category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It was a nice story, but in the wrong category. This should have been in "Mature"... there was nothing incestuous about their relationship.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved the story and gave it five stars. Just two observations, though. First, I assume that Mike's father's name is Gary and not Tony. You called him Tony on page one but Gary for the rest of the story. Second, and you'll probably be hearing it from a lot of commenters so get used to it, there's absolutely no incest in this story which is the reason why we clicked on that category. This should have been put in the Mature category. I know that the category reads "Incest/Taboo" but there's nothing taboo about a May/December romance so don't go there.

MikeManMikeManabout 4 years ago

A great story, will be following your work from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

This is a well crafted story that I throughly enjoyed. Although I will agree with previous posters that this doesn't belong in the incest category. I would suggest the Mature category would be more appropriate.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

The category is Incest/Taboo. This story fits the Taboo part.

Not mature because only one partner older.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 4 years ago
What we need is...

More category police. The title of this category is Incest/TABOO. If you can't read, why you here? It certainly fits taboo quite well. Grow TF up.

Sick nasty story, Hooked. Write another please, Randi.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Fantastic,

and Beautiful love story! Yes there were a few mistakes but I don't get "Hooked" on little things, it's much more fun to just overlook them and enjoy a truly Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

So, I don’t see this being to Incest related but I must say I am very glad it was under that. This is a great story and I really enjoyed the development and the way things were going. I wouldn’t mind seeing a little more of their story but I know this is probably also a 1 off kind of thing. Regardless absolutely amazing

QueijadaQueijadaabout 4 years ago
5*

Not incest, not taboo, but i'm sure glad it got posted in this section, since it's my main lurking grounds. Though the amount of loving wives tales on your author page leaves me a bit wary, I have to say i freaking loved the story, and can't wait to read more from you. All the best

Moorbark3138Moorbark3138about 4 years ago
Me thinks Ok story but Wrong Location

This is a very good story but doesn't really belong in the Incest/Taboo category.

I am just a little disappointed though. You went to a lot of trouble to give a lot of detail so that the reader was continually interested in reading however, for whatever reason, when it came to the sexual activities you were very limited in detail and description and for that I can not give full stars. Still mostly enjoyed it anyways.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 4 years ago
Damn! Sweet story!

Thanks for sharing that sweet tale! Beautifully written and.lots of emotional impact (for me at least).

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuyabout 4 years ago
Masterful

This is so good on so many levels. In half a page, you establish the deep bond of friendship between Mikey and Zane, you give us a window into Mikey's relationship with his father with that wonderful principal scene, and you create a believable family dynamic over dinner. It's all done effortlessly, and it sets up the central conflict of the story perfectly. Just splendid. I'm looking forward to digging into more of the stories from your catalog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous

Well that was a pleasant surprise! Great story and thank you for all of your efforts.

Five stars for a great tale!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraabout 4 years ago

Very sweet story! Love the amazing characterizations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huh

What a shitty story for 'Baitin, but so well written. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

What a great story! I loved the fact that it wasn’t all about sex, but the blossoming of a loving relationship! This story was about something that could be real!! A very loving relationship between a couple regardless of the age difference!

This has to be one of my two favorite stories on this site! I’m looking forward to mor from you! Kudos!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
Romance all the way!

It could be taboo, romance, mature, LW, or whatever the hell you want. Nice story and excellent writing! Thanks for the hard work for us readers!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Enjoyable romance.

Sometimes it would be nice if the charscters were a little human. Made real mistakes, acted closer to their age snd matutity, and finished amongst the pack instead of coming top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

Loved it, nice twist on a classic tale of lusting after a friends mom. Truly enjoyed reading every bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Props to the second guy asking his permission to ask Traci to dance. For that reason alone, as long as he looked okay, I WOULD have given the okay, let her make the decision.

Why did she hesitate, need to "catch on" when they did it cowgirl. Even if he HADN'T done it before (But she has!), surely she knows it!

"I never looked at this from your standpoint. " - Um, why not ASK for her standpoint.

"I just left Traci's and she's in tears. Says something happened, but she doesn't know what. Says you won't talk to her." - He DID talk to her, and I thought he was pretty clear.

"Wouldn't that be a little tough on that gorgeous body of yours?" - Maybe it's me, but I didn't see that as an insult, veiled or otherwise.

If Zane is shaking Traci's ex's right hand, presumably with HIS right hand, how is he clapping him on his left shoulder with his left hand?

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
What A Book!!***

Nice long read. Thanks for sharing.

SouthPacificSouthPacificabout 4 years ago
Just one little thing...

Wonderful story, and no problem giving it five stars.

However, the timeline needs a bit of work. Zane supposedly rings Traci from the car when coming back from Mikey's university but, if that was around 27 years ago, in the fairly early days of cellular telephone technology, it seems highly unlikely. The only carphones back then were the types installed in VERY upscale company cars or limos - no way would anyone such as Zane (IT geek or not) have one. And trying to make a call from a car by using something like a Motorola brick would have been even harder!

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Sweet...

So glad it went Beyond Lust!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A wonderful story

Superbly written, an absolute masterpiece. The quality of this submission ranks far higher than a porn literature website.

I started reading this having awoken in the middle of the night looking to read something that would fire my ignition and whilst it failed on that score, it claimed top marks insomuch as I could not stop reading until the end. Brilliant !!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for a delightful story, well told. What more could we ask? Well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Very

A very good story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A delightful love story! Thank you!

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Inncest/Taboo? Mature? Romance?

I believe that this nice story was tagged with the 'correct' category - Mature. I suppose it could have been in the 'Romance' category too.

There is no incest in this story. As for 'taboo,' I ask why taboo? Our society, for some reason, thinks it's strange or unusual or taboo when the man is younger than the woman, but doesn't think anything about a woman and an older man. Consider if Zane was 20 years older than Traci. Society doesn't question that.

When I my wife and I got married, we endured many odd looks and snide comments from family, friends and associates because she is older than me (only five years). Even both our mothers disapproved, saying it's never going to last. We celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary this summer, and we are more in love with each other as the years go by. BTW, sex with her was/is the best I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surprise !

Excellent serial Love Story Had Me anticipating each scene and I especially enjoyed the understated Maniless and firmness of Zane in the scenes I which jHe defended his woman Very Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't get much more feel-good than that. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely a top notch story. Well balanced, not excessive in any particular area and a lovely outcome. This is one I shall be reading periodically. The "older woman" thing has always been a hit with me. More of these please

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

Turned into a pretty good love story. Yeah, it really did.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 3 years ago

That is quite romantic.

My thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A jewel of a story, love doesn't have to be logical - only true. Thank you! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you. Traci gets kudos instead of being the bad one. I have to admit I was waiting for the orher shoe to drop, and was pleased when it didn't.

Sweet little romance. Thank you '57.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AWESOME thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A true masterpiece. A wonderful love story I've read a few times and undoubtedly will read again from time to time. If only there were more pieces like this. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, there was a young man that grew up with our daughter that ended up marrying his Grandmother 's younger friend. He was in his early 20's and she was almost 50. They've been married also 15 years and still very much in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a really well written love story. All the characters were believable. And the sex scenes were tasteful. A great story!

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

Great story! Must have been tough to write Traci as a good person here, not some cheater who got hit by the alien bimbo slut ray. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, I'm playing catch-up on some non-LW H57 stories. This is a beautiful 5 of a story, could have been in Romance equally easy as Mature. Amused that his female characters are always named Traci, but this time around she's the hero, not the bum. Guess the slut Traci's are reserved for LW. Anyway, bravo again, Hooked1957!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As with another “anonymous” commenter a few hours ago, I too am just now seeing this story. I agree that this could (should?) have been in the Romance genre, though Taboo would also have been appropriate. A very well written story by an author who seems to really like lasagna! Certainly a “5” in my opinion. I’m going to have to look at other posts by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great love story. Very well written.

And yes love has nothign to do with the calendar! My wife is 10 years older than I am and we have been married for 27 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Age isn't nearly as important as love, honor, respect, trust and above all; communication. When I was younger I fell in love with a woman 17 years older than I. To this day 15 years later I still think of her at least once a week and sigh thinking about what could have been. She was married but hadn't been in love with him for years but because of family she stayed. sigh . . .

Thanks Hooked.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite enjoyable, especially because the couple had a baby--- a very happy ending indeed !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We dry much enjoyed your story and we are touched by the sweetness, caring, concerns, open frank discussions, and forever love and respect.

A few misty moments were shared as well. There could have been a bit more in the ending, but it sufficed as is.

This needed to stay in Loving Wives and no where else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn't care much for the confrontation scene with Steele. Traci just got done saying she could handle inappropriate situations herself. So I was expecting a loud resounding slap to Steele's face with Traci chewing the slug a new ass. Instead you had to let macho man come to the rescue. Other than this quibble still a very well done story by one of LW's best. Certainly worthy of 5/5

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

What a great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

muddywanmuddywanalmost 2 years ago

Now we know what it takes for a Traci to get a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would call this a "Made-for-ChickFlick." Good story, supports my contention that age in a meaningful relationship means nothing as long as the two principals want it. Good job, Author.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful Love story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the few stories that needs to have something more than just five stars to give it, it’s due credit!!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 2 years ago

This was a beautiful story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice tail

Too bad idle Herb didn't at least get a chance to whisk her away to a private room while hubby was clearly distracted on his orders. He was getting fired Herb should have at least gotten Tracy to clean off his dick after he filled her with his cum.

Other than that discrepancy a five star tail

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A favorite tale every time I read it, thank you Hooked!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best ending for a Traci in awhile for this author. The real life one MUST have tortured the writer in his life. Nice break from the poisonous cheating Traci. One thing most LW writers don’t fathom is after the deserved divorce for cheating the betrayer will try and normalize their terrible behavior by being friendly with him. “It couldn’t have been that bad what I did….see he is still my friend”. Proper behavior from the divorced husband (or wife if cheater was reversed) is actually to physically and actually spit on the cheater. This will stop future approachments. If kids involved the same outside their presence and then always communicate necessities by e-mail ….strictly business without any niceties. Divorce for other reasons can involve friends but infidelity is physical trauma and should be rewarded with appropriately permanent disdain. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, very original. Just one issue..Mr. V was Tony when the story started and then became Gary.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

Just as good the second around 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, But I swear Traci said she could handle herself around jerky predators in public....

Sweet, romantic, sexy, with some drama and angst, capital job!

Five for you, again

I like this Traci better...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent in plot, scope, character development, writing style, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Beside all that, it was a damn fine story. One could almost imagine it in "real" life.

Many thanks for the time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting. A mix of old world values with new age openness can blend copacetically. Nice to have an unusual romance without cheating and revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story, great character development and story. The story had soul and depth and left me with a good feeling after reading...!

DormayVooDormayVoo4 months ago

Sweet story. Heartwarming. I just read it for the third time in two years. It does not get old

TrambakTrambak4 months ago

A different Tracy.

5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of your finest stories Hooked! I've enjoyed this tale several times. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked this for the love story. Very well done. But I really liked it for the portrayal of the relationship with Zane's parents, and especially his Father. What a great and understanding guy. Man, that's a great relationship, and what outstanding support for his son. That's really something to aspire to. Other relationships were well done as well. Really good.

TheOldStudTheOldStud10 days ago

Hooray for Traci!!!

Very nice...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 days ago

Excellent. Excellent characters, and MC is wiser and more under control than his years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous