All Comments on 'Jessie'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice!

Tender and endearing. Loved every word of it. A refreshing change from the routine stuff on this site, where the guy just HAS TO fuck the girl in the ass.

In my humble opinion, you have a wonderful literary talent. Look forward to more from you, maybe even a sequel to "Jessie."

Ron West

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please

Loved the way you built the story and brought the characters together. This story has chacter and feeling that is not present in many of the stories. Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A winner

Way to go. You did a nice job. Write more like this. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A most excellent tale

Grey Eagle:

With Jessie and several of your latest submissions your writing is showing the talent I know you have. This was wonderful. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

I have enjoyed your stories set in the Keys and Florida. A good combination of fishing, flying and loving. I especially like mature guys who know what to do with ladies.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Opinion.........

this one deserves continiuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Delightful romp

Written with the voice of an older, fun man intent on living life fully... right to the end. Thank you.

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 11 years ago
Sorry about that.

The story was well worth a five except that it ended too abruptly, so I held one back until you tack on another thousand words. We didn't even find out how the lobsters tasted! You could even stretch this story into a novel! When they get back home they find out that somebody has kidnapped Lucy, so they do an aerial search and find the kidnappers' hideout in the Everglades, and conduct an amphibious assault to get her back, or whatever. Come on, you can do it!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Another good clean story

This time at least they took 2 dates and some time to decide to mate for life heh

I really like the interconnections of many of the characters in these stories - the crowd seem like great folks - like they could be real even heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lousy story, even worse editing

Sorry, calls them as I read them. Horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does everyone cry so easily in your stories? Annoying.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Romantic senior moments. Golden age of affluence.

A nice metaphor about the giant spiny lobster. (Like the Old Man and Sea?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous