All Comments on 'Safe Sex Pt. 01'

by Fostery

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Start***

To a well used storyline but I see you are up dating it. A Pt .02 would be be a welcome read judging from Pt .01. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not so safe. Knock her up

Mommy needs another baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok...

Make it to where, they start going out, dinner's, mom dressing up in dresses and nylons, hard rutting missionary sex.. day after day..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moms friends

Maybe mom tells a few of her friends and they share all

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

A good start and so many directions to go. This loving mother just promised her son daily sex. Perhaps some missionary sex followed by mommy on top. Big dick or not if they keep this up eventually mommy's going to get raw, when that occurs mommy will need to service her son with her hand and mouth. I agree with an earlier comment in the end I hope mommy gets pregnant with her son's love child.

gorden55gorden55over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I look forword to more parts for it. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it businesslike

Mom continues to give her son sex to keep him away from street danger, but stays businesslike. However, sometimes things get out of hand and she enjoys it too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Since he has a zero experience in sex, his mom will comment on how his possible future gf would appreciate if he practice on her more advanced sexual techniques?

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 3 years ago

Personally, I would like to see more conflict of emotions. Any bond is a powerful one, especially between a mother and her child and you don't want to make it too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

IT LACKS ON MOANING WORDS BY MOM

Conqeror_KingConqeror_Kingalmost 3 years ago

I NEED a sequel to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more to this story before I can make a decision, it needs more of a plot with emotions.

Mescalito79Mescalito79over 2 years ago

Waiting for the next part.

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

Mom...I can't get laid because my dick is too big!

Puleeze....

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Nice story told with patience. I'm surp;rised at taher end questiom. did it come from sudden guilt sudden guilt? I would have preferred a segue to their next session.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFostery@Fostery
Just a writer posting stories I was asked to write! Go to my Webpage in the contacts if you want to leave a suggestion.