All Comments on 'Boy Scout'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments
lakefrontlakefrontover 3 years ago
Excellent

I thought this was going to be like "The Last Boy Scout" movie. Glad it was unique

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

This isn't BTB, it's scorched earth!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Twisted ending

Loved the ending of the story. Nice twist of the knife.

mbh129mbh129over 3 years ago

Damn good story! 1st? keep at it.

shopratshopratover 3 years ago

Nice! A classic total burn. No real chance for suspension of disbelief but very fun pure fantasy. Great job!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 3 years ago

Really good first story. It is outrageous and that is part of its charm.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 3 years ago
Boom, there it is hahahahahahaha

Great BTB story. I can't believe it's your first post. I laughed the entire way through. I hope you have many more to post. 5* all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
On The Other Hand

You had a boat load of stories in there. Hope you didn't shoot your wad on one story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
COLD!!!!!!

very enjoyable. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Well done. Your story had a nice flow, great characters, and a good plot. The face tatto thing is a bit much, but overall, well done. I look forward to reading more of your work.

boatbummboatbummover 3 years ago
LMAO - Great First Story!

You tapped into a boatload of LW tropes with humor and style, thanks for the entertaining read!

Hope to see more from you in future posts.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Completely unbelievabe!

I loved it! That was great fun. The tattoos were an especially nice touch.

seadog58seadog58over 3 years ago

Well done !!! Being a Boy Scout myself, I found the connection . Too many times people confuse what love and compassion really is. The wife in this story must have felt that her, "Boy Scout" would act in a certain way. Big mistake.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Seadog58

hnau0022hnau0022over 3 years ago

A good start. Keep up the work and we’re waiting for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every X's dream if cheated on.

Very good story. I could offer only one thing. If you are ever cheated on you will regreat you put all this in writing.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

Love'd it!! Very enjoyable.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
Brutal

and clever. if only.........

tompo296tompo296over 3 years ago

Well Done

An excellent first-time effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, just wow

Loved it and payback was priceless.

To those who think it went to far, pull-up your panties and go the cuck area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quite Good

Worth 3 stars but it's always irritating when it becomes clear that the MO missed out on the emotional education part of his upbringing. Childish revenge with lots of illegal nonsense makes him look like an immature idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FIRST STORY?, REALLY?.........................................................

This is one of the finest btb stories I've ever seen on this site. It would be great to hear how the cheating slut experienced the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really liked the end

The boy scout and feeling safe thing at the end was the best. I really hope she gets the jab he is sending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Somebody musta' did somebody wrong..." Elmore James

It's said that an author's initial efforts are almost always biographical, so I can't help but wonder if our "Boy Scout" isn't venting upon having discovered that he, himself, is a cuckold. There's nothing like the combination of rage and helplessness engendered by the knowledge that another man has been up in your wife and left his mess inside her.

The "revenge" as described in the story was so formulaic that it clearly took on the characteristics of a fantasy or maybe an Erle Stanley Gardner story. Neat, clean, no mistakes, no messiness...Just a perfectly white-hot fantasy that will never see the light of day. Our man is clearly enraged, but was hardly prepared. Otherwise, she never would have strayed, would she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awsome

Deserves 7 stars atleast.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 3 years ago
You really should have posted this in LW

The moralist brigade would have developed facial tics and stuttering problems over this ! 😆

Great bit of over the top story telling ! I was laughing out loud during those last paragraphs .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 's 💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

One of the best BTB's with a Great sense of Humor . Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Boy Scout conjures up a certain ghost of a good person - and this was until his wife started sleeping around!

A Brilliant tale from a true Boy Scout! This is by far one of the best BTB stories if not the ultimate best I have read on the BTB genre! It starts off with a Boy Scout that is a good person because he has been trained to love, honor and respect people. It is because his wife had none of these qualities and feelings for him that she got played like a cheap fiddle. The burning and the aftermath come together like a brilliantly planned story by one of the best writers in this genre. Full marks … 5-Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Best BTB ever. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HaHaHa, ultimate BTB, the LW crowd would adore this

Nice, quick and tight story of revenge beyond belief. Wow. Shame you kept it out of the LW crowd, they would have loved it. (Other than the cucks who would have one bombed it).

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing

One of the best van would probably agree

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Great Piece Of Story Telling*****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

good story. Was a Boy Scout to the letter of the Laws and enjoyed this one

juanviejojuanviejoover 3 years ago

It is outstanding! Cinco Estrellas! _ Please do more stories!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
LMFAO!!

Just FUCKING_A_GREAT !!! Best BTB story ever. :>))

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

You got style, Gris.

DearfieldDearfieldover 3 years ago
The Motto & Slogan

Be Prepared! Do a good turn!, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply superb.

Thanks for the effort.

I know it would be superfluous, but I would love to hear of Linda's anguish and regret in her own words. Maybe including what her parent's now think of their above average daughter?

Thanks again, it was perfect.

GriscomGriscomover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Comments appreciated. Even the negative ones. For the record, I am not acting out my bitterness over my own failed relationship(s). Just my aggravation with how a lot of stories on this site go. Got more stories in mind. Bunch of index cards and notes in chaos on the desk. Happy Thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was great, but I would have liked one more conversation with the wife.

dthakerdthakerover 3 years ago

God. I adore you. I mut kiss the hand that typed.

Just adores it.

One meeting face-to-face would have been the cherry on the top...the last post-card. But I...just loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awsome

Great work, keep doing........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A brilliant even though predictable story!

Loved it up to the last sentence! Do not ever fuck with a Boy Sout! 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start on Lit!

Unlike many new faces that start with shitty cuck stories, You Done Well!!!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well told, if a tad (LOL) over the top. 5 stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Loved this story - found it by the LW you just posted. You should have put it in LW even though there was no real sex. If Literotica will let you, re-categorize it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Followup. Please

Great story but needs closure from her side.

TeslerTeslerover 3 years ago

Sorry I missed this one when you first published but took a look after reading your latest post. Fun Story - 5 Star. I hope you keep writing. We need new authors like yourself to keep things fresh.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Bravo! This is an incredibly well written, well thought out, thorough BTB story. The devastation to both of the cheaters is magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was laughing all the way to the assault and drugging. I really wished that I wasn't pointed to this story. I am fine with cheaters not profiting but this was grossly violent with more than a bit of misogyny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally awesome

I liked that Nick did NOT do anything to the cheating slut -- El Diablo must have taken offense at what she had done to the Boy Scout.

And the rest was not over the top.

xiluaxiluaover 3 years ago
Damned

LOL. That's a BTB. 5*****

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Wow, that was a real BtB hit! Even if the violence against them is not to my taste, the whole thing is very finely rounded and well told. BP is a good teacher when it comes to doing "a good deed every day"! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Really good story! Thank You! Please keep writing and posting.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

An attorney who doesn't need papers that They are signing? Completely and totally ridiculous

Kilty11Kilty11over 3 years ago
Really good

Really good. Loved it. Expected them to get their beat down in paris and be stuck there. Anyone who closed on a house has signed papers without reading them. Well done.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 3 years ago
Harryin VA

A really sweet, neat, and great story. While the physical punishment may have been a bit overboard for my taste it did not detract from the story. Brilliant :)

Harryin VA~"An attorney who doesn't need papers that They are signing? Completely and totally ridiculous"

I sat with a group of people involved in the legal ramifications of a murder committed by a US Army dependent spouse in Italy, where the Status of Forces Agreement is clear that this would fall under Italian jurisdiction. There was the proforma request for exception to go through.

The lawyer in the group grabbed the papers, signed off on them, and off to the O Club for a martini. No, he did not read the papers, and yes, there was a problem. The language wasn't the boilerplate that everyone assumed the document contained but had a few "edited" paragraphs that were designed to piss of the locals and succeeded. When asked the lawyer swore he read the documents, we all agreed he didn't....big cluster fuck.

And no, you cannot make shit like this up. Reality is much stranger than fiction most of the time.

andyinozandyinozover 3 years ago
The best BTB

that I've read.

Even if signing ALL those papers was a 'bit of a reach'.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NICE!

Very good story, but not finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She will still be a smoldering pile of ashes

Many years down the road

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* -- superb BTB -- an instant classic

Don't know what to say -- hubris a deadly sin -- so she found out. Don't F**K with the scouts.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Wow, that really was the ultimate BtB!

The only thing missing was a final confrontation between Nick and Linda a couple of months after the dust settled. His thermonuclear revenge would've totally destroyed Linda and hearing her bitter regret about... everything... would've been the cherry on top of this delicious slice of revenge.

As to the comments about Linda signing documents without reading them, that didn't seem implausible in the slightest. At the time, Linda was under extreme duress, as her lover was hiding upstairs in the marital bedroom. She just wanted to get her husband out of there, so of course she was going to sign anything... especially in her panicked state. Linda also trusting Nick explicitly and never thought her boy scout suspected her, let alone that he'd act in a duplicitous manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Coming to this story because of the quality of Paranoia

I commented anonymously on your Paranoia story as well. This, too, is well done and deserves another 5 stars.

I'd like to point out, as a lawyer myself, that your plot isn't that farfetched. Furthermore, Jose Garcia aka El Diablo, while somewhat implausible, is completely possible. Having had the opportunity to live a few good many years in this very strange world it isn't completely out of the realm of possibility that a lawyer working a pro bono case helping a a woman divorce a child molester might encounter and earn a favor.

I'll be reading your final (apparently second) story next and looking forward to keeping an eye out for your future stories. Thanks for sharing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Over the top and improbable and absolutely hilarious. Rainbows and unicorns indeed. That was the best laugh I’ve had in quite a while. My one criticism is that you missed most of your audience by not posting this in LW. I’m only just finding this because of your new posting of ‘Paranoia’. Thanks very much. I hope you post more.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Thanks. Nice story. I could have lived without the violence and the tatts. Kinda cheapened the burn. Oh well, still a nice story. Randi.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Great BTB

Even Boy Scouts need friends in low places!! Bitch and the bastard deserved everything they got.

woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

Another great story. Glad to have discovered your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Overboard with the tattoos, and the whole Diablo thing in general.

Rest was good.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Looks like we have a great new writer on Literotica. Fiv3 star brilliant story. Now this is BTB.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

Not a fan of the tattoos. That was a bridge too far in the revenge.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Perfection

Seems like you dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's. Can't think of all the work you put in this to get it perfected. Thanks

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago

Oh my goodness. A true btb. With absolute destruction. What a great way to go

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryover 3 years ago
Lol

Enjoyed the read. As someone posted already this should have been in LW, I only found it after reading your latest submission. 5 from me.

towgtowgover 3 years ago
Good but not great.

Like others, I found this story by way of your newest story, Paranoia.

The physical retaliation of tattoos and face punching, was perhaps too much. Eliminate that and leave her boyfriend with a busted nose, and it ranks higher.

Thanks for the story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Please keep up the writing.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Another good one

I'm with BR on the violence...tats were funny, but it was another well written and quite entertaining tale. Thank you and like many others have said I'll be looking for your next one.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Over The Top

Over the top but very entertaining. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Completely OTT but a lot of fun. Thanks. 5*

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very nice. The arrogant cheater has her world caved in. She loses her job, and all her possessions and is in serious debt, and now will be in further debt (maybe to her parents) for the tattoo removal. It will be interesting to see where she works next, because I'm sure her reference from her prior firm will be interesting ("yea, she worked her then we fired her for incompetence). I'm not sure about the black eyes and her broken nose, those could have been left out. She is going to take years to recover from this financially, and she will definitely remember this lesson for a lifetime. Maybe she has learned her lesson and will become a good future wife and mother, maybe not...

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Very entertaining fiction 5 stars! This was some very extreme and well deserved BTB I loved that the wife was given unwanted face tattoos. I recently had two old tattoos laser removed from my upper biceps and would point out that multiple treatments are required to remove the old ink each one more uncomfortable than the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You do not disappoint

This is another spectacular story. I stated earlier in my review of Paranoia that you have a wonderfully warped sense of humor and I am so happy that you do because you really did an incredible job of thinking up the revenge in this one. You had me laughing out loud which was a problem as I was reading it in the hospital and they wondered what the hell was going on that was so funny at 2am on the day before Christmas. Loved every word of it and look forward to reading anything you post. Thank you for seriously brightening up my holiday, and making a couple of nurses become new fans of yours as well.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Fantasy? Sure ...

This is not a teenage fantasy ... well, maybe a fantasy appreciated by an 18-19 y.o... and older! It is certainly misplaced ... this is pretty clearly LW! And, I think we have a new acronym ... TTB! aka Tat The Twat!

5*. a rising star!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Over the top indeed!

When you read the Literotica Loving Wives section you get endless iterations of similar plots and revenge stories. This tale is certainly different, but in the process it became grotesque. i think people who cheat deserve punishment, but this was too much. Cruelty is almost never forgivable and out "hero" was cruel and himself deserves some sort of retribution. I'll have to think of something appropriate. Perhaps some form of flesh eating bacteria, perhaps....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Good

_ _ You have a grin inducing imagination and a witty story telling style. I had a lot of fun reading this.

_ _ Still; you could use editing assistance to fine tune some sentence structure and plot tracking.

_ _ Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Condonation

After grimacing reading stories from many other authors on this site that don't know about condonation and merrily have the wronged husband screwing the soon to be ex, it is nice to see someone that knows about it.

It requires more than just still living together, but I can't expect everything-and really liked your story, as ott as it is.

GriscomGriscomover 3 years agoAuthor
Response to “You do not disappoint”

Which was posted on 12/24/20. Glad you liked it. But these nurses who read it, to what degree were they the naughty kind? Asking for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for posting stories on Literotica

Its not often that I find new writers to watch for but I will be keeping an eye out for more stories of yours.

I am getting more of a laugh out of the commenters who are saying the punishment went too far. Who determines where it should end and whats acceptable? blackrandi is just jealous that as a new writer you write better stories than she does

5*

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

Bitch wasn't burned, she was VAPORIZED!

5 STARS PLUS!!

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
Pierremanvis

Brilliant. Laughed and enjoyed. Keep writing. 5 plus

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

BTB at it's finest

I can almost smell the smoke from here! A fucking laugh riot my friend. 5 stars and a fave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Just WOW!! Something new within something arcane.

I’m completely and totally taken with this BTB story....for the first time in years, I laughed and enjoyed working my way through all the twisty-turny bits.

I can’t wait for you next submission and sincerely hope that you have a lifetime of stories swirling around in your mind, have steel skin and a tough-minded mindset with regard to readers and that you enjoy many years of fulfilling, happy controversy here in the LW zone.

May the force be with you, may the troglodytes self immolate in the fuel of their fury.....this got only the fourth five-star score I’ve ever given. I’m not harsh, just that I have high expectations that are very rarely met.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

For someone who seems to know about the law, it is terrible that author has to resort to fraud and criminal conspiracies to get a rise.

BTB are best when the husband is not a worse character than the wife is burning.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago

Freakin' loved it. 5*s.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 3 years ago
Over All

A good story. I enjoyed it right up to the physical abuse of the wife. Until that point I was rooting for the husband. After that my sympathies sort of switched to the wife. The boyfriend got what he deserved in my opinion.

Thanks for the hard work.

Woodmanone

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

A bit of an overkill, when it came to Linda...

Tattoo her or punch her in the face. Doing both, though, makes you look like the bad guy.

Not saying she didn't deserve it, but just saying... overkill.

Also, why and how did Linda forbided Nick from having a relationship with Maggie if she has no idea who Maggie is, in the first place? Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense...

Except for those small issues (and the story not being in LW, where it truly should have been), this is pretty much a new classic BTB.

Thanks for the share, author.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
The new standard for BTB stories

So over-the-top and full of cruelty that it parodies and makes obsolete all other BTB stories. That's quite an accomplishment. Nice word-smithery, too.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Ouch! I promise never to get on that guys bad side. Top marks!

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

And, he gets to bang Maggie's sweet ass into the next year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
828 Followers
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...

SIMILAR Stories