All Comments on 'Greek Myths: Heracles and Omphale'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
something is missing.

I think it's the dialogue or something, but something about this story didn't impress me. Whatever it was, it wrecked the whole experience for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked this

I've always been a sucker for anything involving classical mythology (greek, roman etc) and thought this was a pretty good effort at using that kind of background to create an effective story. Two points:

1) I thought all the backstory at the beginning seemed a little too long, it seemed to detract from the story. Why not think about cutting it out a little?

2) Dialogue: The dialogue was, on the whole, pretty good and suited the style that you were creating, but I felt that it was in parts, too long.

But, overall, a very good effort

Tzionausicaa2489Tzionausicaa2489almost 9 years ago
love

I thought this story was absolutely gorgeous. Good pacing, built up from a slow beginning, I thought that the was story about Heracles and Omphale would be absolutely gorgeous (and it was). I love things that subvert or reverse things, and I can just imagine a gorgeous queen dominating the big strong hero. There was a gentleness to everything that I really enjoyed; the dialogue, the pacing, the sex, all seemed very gentle, very tender. Wish the story had more likes, it was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who cares what 'manly' exploits Hercules did outside Ompahle's Court

Love to hear more of the humiliations he endured as mere feminized ex- macho male hero now serving girlishly at 'women's work' while now only HALF THE STRENGTH OF ALL THE OTHER HANDMAIDENS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories