All Comments on 'The Cum Contest'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Quite the fantasy and well told. T.J.'s the man making 5 ladies cum in half an hour! Unfortunately only one wanted a future do-over!

Good story 5*

Cheers

SAGE

Novengliae2Novengliae2about 3 years ago

If you woke up with this in your head, I hesitate to think about what kind of night you spent...Or maybe, I’d like hear all about it...

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago
Another great

story, SD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A pleasure as always

Thanks for sharing your morning muse.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

Great work. Loved this story. Love the sense of humour

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good writing

Usually won't read a story the moment I find it from a male perspective (straight male not interested from that view.)

But your story was good. Well done :)

IJS0904IJS0904about 3 years ago

Fun, sexy, and human. "Fuck your damn turkey" Awesome! Well done!

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Fun story. Already looking forward to your next submission.

D66769D66769about 3 years ago

Great stuff, I thought it was a creative setup and excellently carried out.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 3 years ago

oooh, this was fun. i'd like to see a follow up installment about how things change in their friend group after this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Totally unique & lots of fun.

I am in awe of the creativity of this & many other authors.

Definitely a 5 star ⭐️ read.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please do a follow up. Maybe TJ and Abby dating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was an amazing story - thanks. Very well conceived and written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MOOOOOAWHR.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Am interested story

I want more.

Will he and Abby start dating?

What about he and Kelly?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

Not sure *what* a follow-up would consist of but definitely want to see one...

Maybe an inverse of it... they all bet they can be the one to make him cum, rotating turns...?

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

A fun story with an excellent cast list. It would be nice to hear more from this group of friends.

acgandersonacgandersonover 1 year ago

Delightful. And whether or not it's believable, I WISH it were true. :)

maddictmaddict10 months ago

Wow the best version of beat my cock, I mean beat the clock, a 70's game show. A little better than the gong show.

I agree, a ladies version as a group needs to be told (!)

I was hoping for a nude version, including TJ, maybe pushing someone over the edge.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would play this with you.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany2 months ago

The bet doesn't make any sense from the guy's perspective. During the discussion the MC never claimed that ALL girls cum noisily. He also never said he could make every girl cum within 30 minutes using a vibrating egg! It should have been the other way around, with each girl masturbating till they come and if only of them gets off audibly they clearly lost the argument. Of course the women wouldn't be stupid enough to go for that bet, because they knew they were only bullshitting the guy.

So the whole story is a nothingburger, starting with the premise of a group of seven seasoned friends, five of them girls and two of them straight guys. The one guy we learn to know is a simp of epic proportions who adores each and every type of woman for just being their goddesslike selfs, in other words he is a feminist's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Another unique scenario. Well thought out and hot tale.

A solid 5 star story. I would like a video of the game

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

This is one I reread every few years. fantastic pacing, characters and action. classic Spector Dugan.

More than most, I want a follow up sequel to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
9784 Followers
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...