All Comments on 'Sis-in-Law Gives Head'

by easygoinguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I would love it to happen to me

I would love to be able to have that happen to me. I came close to my wifes sis doing that to me but I fealt I was being unfathfull to my wife, but my dream was to have them both. OH WELL, dreams

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Treat her like the slut she is!

Continue the tale and treat her like the slut she is. The woman needs sex in every way she is not getting and she's getting nothing. Have at it.

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7about 17 years ago
This Is Not Incest

Having sex with your girlfriend's sister-in-law is not incestual in any manner whatsoever. Even if your girlfriend did her sister-in-law, it is not incest.

Dixiebullfrog

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
Yes, that worked out nicely.

Anne sounds like a woman it would be good to know.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 6 years ago
Nice try

Good start and stayed at a reasonable pace through out , lots of mens dreams

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

I learned over years women are very astute manipulative experts when they were taught either by example or school another skilled woman, they change, evolve, and have many roles in society, mothers, wife, lover, teacher , cook, financial manager of sorts, and the list can be more. A woman that is good at most of that is has a lot less hardships. Example, a woman who free up her time by speeding up, different things, learn what wasting time, minimum of time on phone, computer, the same way with house cleaning, scheduling, when to shop a by list. Spend more time educating kids make it fun combined subjects geography & history & government s, math and science early , reading writing a math are essential it gives them tools to communicate the more they early really frees everyones time to spare A woman who teaches her daughters how to use seduction and when and how, what and who avoid. The girls will be very confident and happy with themselves. After was being seduced I learned to be the target for women . My said to and other a drink I was slut any women bed me, i improved my vulnerability. At first my wife was angry with, we decided later on that we both could have sex with others, it was to be that it was same room, it did turn some away at times After a while we just let each other know who,where when we would be back. We discussed our sex with other. And most of time we did role play back with each other. I have had well over hundred different women my probably less she had several favorites. My wife from time to time would set me up, once she didn't tell. It was trade show I was there on her behalf. A lot her other female friends were at same motel. I knew 1 , the others were familiar by sight. I was invited to their room later by my wife's friend , we chatted, then strip poker, after everyone was down to their underwear, each who lost then had to stand on the table dance and take off their underwear It happened I was the first I was crazy nite I was young enough to do 2 then rest then again, I slept very little, was really tricked good, at 6am my phoned , asked what hell are you doing fucking room full women their husbands know and they calling here, I speechless. She hung up on, I tried calling back. I went to breakfast The group was they had looks that could kill, then they all burst out laughing. For a moment was confused Sandra called my wife she handed me the phone, a finally laughed , she added I wasn't sure you would go through with them and I sure they would. Okay it's my turn next. I have been exposed lots of just average women if they have interest in you are malleable. Men tend be rigid trying be to dominant. We use society as a guide that not harmonious. I think you have insight the right direction. Please continue with your good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Proofread your stories. A couple of typos

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous