All Comments on 'Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 12'

by TheKingWright

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A little disappointed....

I rated this story 5*s but I was a little let down over it. I've been checking daily hoping to find the next chapter and it left me a little wanting. I guess I was hoping that what Rebecca and Jennifer were feeling for Nick was romantic love not just sisterly love or just plain lust. I was hoping this just didn't fall into the classic jerkoff series and had some real human emotions within it. There were a lot of mixed messages in this one. I guess the author is keeping us in suspense as to which direction this will take. Reminds me of mentalcase's Just the Six of Us, which was great until the last chapter. Thankfully he's doing a reboot on the story with a Book 2. TheKingWright has invested a lot of his time and energy into developing these characters and I hope he doesn't try and force an ending. That would be a shame because the story has a lot of leg left. Nick still has a lot of growing up to do and a lot of love for his sisters. In Chapter 11 he showed us how Rebecca realized she loved Nick but maybe she now feels that's not the case when she didn't cum? I guess we will have to keep reading to find out.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Nice filler piece looking forward to the next chapter. With all the action with his sisters Nick still seem a bit naïve when with Jessie. He is lucky she hasn't dumped his ass the way he has treated her but we shall see as the fantasy continues. What's next? only the author knows for sure.

Cheers

SAGE

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Next chapter will be interesting. Will Nick be upset with his sisters so we have some good old fashioned family angst, or we will just roll into a ho hum threesome.

We need some drama to make this tale interesting.

Scores 5/5, but pick up the story please, give Nick some domination over his sisters. The submit to him.

DRAFTEKDRAFTEKabout 3 years ago
Confused

I understand that you're from the UK trying to write to an American audience, but why? The sentence structure have errors that cause one to reread and drop out extra words to get the flow of the sentence. It would be easier to read it as an English story than American.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Update?

JustAScotsmanJustAScotsmanabout 3 years ago

Literally check this every day to see if chapter 13 has been released - any updates on it? Best story I’ve read on here by far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When?

Been waiting a month for the next chapter. Been checking everyday. Starting to think you abandoned.

Teacher44Teacher44almost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next episode. This is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wth? Where is the next part?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When can Nick finally cum in Rebecca? When will he get with Jessie? When will he have the thressome with Rebecca and Jennifer? When will Jessica return? What happens at the dance? Millions of questions and months waiting... Where are you KingWright?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to u. It was getting so good!

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

talk about the biggest case of blue balls. this was getting so good i really hope you start updating it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously need an update to this… and fuck Jessie already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finish the story

florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

What about the threesome! What about the dance? Keep the chapter cumming! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG I need more

ZerotenZerotenover 2 years ago

First off I would like to say that I highly enjoyed the story so far. It’s both tantalizing and character driven. From your comments I understand that you’ve been struggling to try to write in a way that fits the audience that’s reading by that I mean Americans. There’s no need. Just write in a way that feels natural. If you need to throw in a phrase or word that feels familiar go for it. Your story is going great. It doesn’t feel like it set specifically anywhere. Each character feels like an individual and the way you build up to the sex in each part is wonderful. Personally I would like to see the cousin thrown into the mix and some interaction between her and Jennifer especially seeing as Jennifer can be dominant. I’m also hoping that even if things get serious with Jesse it doesn’t mean he loses the relationship he has with his family on all levels. All in all I think you’ve done a Fantastic job so far and I hope to see more and that This hasn’t been abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the next chapter?? Are you ok?? How can you not finish this story, I need to know what happens! Please come back and finish this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is too good to go unfinished.

Seekingfun13Seekingfun13over 2 years ago

Did you give up? ☹

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Leaving Jessie hanging is uncouth as an author for this story..... Better not be the way the story ends............. Just sayin........

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Another 4/5 chapter...seems you are getting more careless, and maybe writing too fast to keep up with your own story...very, VERY disappointing ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the stories. What happened to Nick and his Grad?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where ya been?

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
Get your arse into gear

This amazing story deserves to be completed ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for a bit of inspiration..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone know what happened to the author?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great story that need an ending like a bunch of others that end in the middle!

Terps4life90Terps4life903 months ago

I just found this story and while it might not be the best it's pretty good. I hope the author comes back to this.

For me it was hard to tell when he switched from Rebecca and Jen over to Nick and Jessie. There need to be some sort of page break, a line or something that breaks up that transition.

I felt like you didn't know how to add Jessica into the story. All we get is she's leaving, the same could be said for how she arrived. Like she was just there.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

It was a good story... not a great story. I spent way too long reading it and was left hanging. Not sure if the author has died or just really has a masochistic side. But blue balls for everyone. Sad really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous