All Comments on 'Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife'

by beermaker

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments
grtguyintxgrtguyintxabout 18 years ago
Loved About 99% of it

Only thing i hated was the amount of years that he was cheated on, other than that the story was great. I really loved that he destroyed thier lives and i also like the fact that someone keeps destroying them when they get a decent job. Can you tell that i am a vengful person. You can bet your ass i would do the same. Again it was a great story, and i can't wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yeah!

I just love it when revenge is handed out. No matter when the event happened, or for how long, cheaters should never get off lightly to live happily ever after when the wronged spouse lives a life of loneliness and hell. Good writing, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

what a price to pay for for some undeserved fun ,the double edge knife of pain is always felt by all involved.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Hard to believe

that they would continue their orgies forever[until they were caught].

This paints such a terrible picture of all six that I couldn't possibly see any reconciliation in the marriages. NO redeeming qualities are listed. But even so, 24 years of fucking around would sure end it for 99 44/100% of the spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sometimes humpty dumpy can be put back together

beermaker:

Sometimes not. This was clearly a case of not. The revenge extracted was appropriate to the crime, with one exception; I'm damned if I'd let the lying, cheating, whore move back into the house because there were so many pleasant memories. I'd force the house to be sold with the monies divided, just to spite the bitch a little more. Otherwise a good tale. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SOMETIMES THE TRUTH AND LIFE SUCK!!!!

The truth of this story either true or fictional hits home hard for some of us. No amount of revenge can make up for that kind of pain and betrayal, so you just take what you can. I found the story a very hard read, because of having lived something like it. If people do not believe that something like that can actually happen then trust me they are IDIOTS and MORONS!!!! It happens every day.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love these stupid reader that are---------------

------so much Holier Than Thou---Meaning the female characters

These guys are just trying to get their rocks off reading some other creeps "HATE WOMEN" story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great one..

harsher revenge was necessary.... death would be preferrable to me...

but, as a woman, i can't believe these happen... most of the time, guys cheat, women don't... but, when they do, it's horrible... the payback was good... should have been more vindictive...

but, as always, loving wives stories tend us to hate women and distrust them forever... i can assure that - there are very few like Dawn, Catherine or Joyce in real life.... even if these women do exist, then also, i can't see why they choose to marry.. they are not just that type... they should stay single and fuck whomever they want and of course, rot in hell....]

god job, beerdear....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beer

There are far too few stories about beer on the Internet. It was good to read a story where beer and beer brewing are treated with the respect they deserve. Beer is the foundation of any great society. I was a bit annoyed when it seemed that elements about marriage and paternity kept barging into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Good

Revenge was needed and just.

Xman72357Xman72357about 18 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic Story. You wrote it very well and I enjoyed it immensely.

Please keep up writing these excellent stories.

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 18 years ago
Great story! A five for sure!

The only quibble I have is that in a lot of these stories, the guy has plenty of money to spend on finding out what is going on. This is probably seldom true in real life. Many people are losing their higher-paying jobs and taking jobs that pay 40% of what they used to make. That's what I had to do and damn lucky to get that.

Anyway, I loved it. Thanks.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story line, need her side of the story next, what she has been happening in her life, her regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Emotional and Solid

I won't say that this story is completely believable, since its not likely that you'd get a situation as described here. (6 people working 25 years for a company and still holding pretty much the same positions as when they started?)

However, the emotional responses made very good sense, especially the reaction of the children when they learned the level of Dawn's betrayal of her husband. Children tend to be very loyal to those who cared for them growing up, and in a divorce the "cheating" spouse usually ends up hated by the kids.

The set up for the final confrontation did go a bit smoothly when you consider just how complex that was, but it was rather well put together. And there really was no "relief" from the revenge, or the pain and suffering that followed. I've seen a couple commenters demand death, but think about what happened to the "Gang of Sex". All were publicly and professionally humiliated. All lost their jobs, and will find it extremely difficult if not impossible to get new jobs (especially if someone informs any companies they apply at of their activities at their last company, which our narrator tells us was happening.) The 3 men are going to be bankrupt after paying the divorce settlements and the child support settlements. The women and men also are going to have children who will absolutely refuse to talk to them. Especially the men, who will have both their kids from the marriage (angry that dad cheated on mom.) and their bastards (angry that this man ruined their happy home) hating them until they die. Living with all the guilt is a far more complete revenge than death.

Good story.

Mr. Long Poster

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 18 years ago
Great story

Nothing to add. Great story, well told.

Most folks don't realize how many children are not fathered by the man living with their mother. A well respected, extensively researched paper placed the the cases of "paternity fruad" at about 20% -- crossing all economic, social, racial, national and ethnic lines -- and many court cases substatiate that claim. Another lengthy study placed the percentage at more like 40%.

There is much scientific evidence establishing the female of the species throughout the animal kingdom seeks out especially virile mates during their fertile periods, regardless of their permanent mates, in order to further their species with the best chances of survival. It appears humans are no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent Job

This is an excellent job.It might have merited several more editions because the story was so strong.An excellent read.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Great entertaining story.

I am neither a reconciliation or divorce fan, I just go by the set up of the characters. This story leaves no one in the world with wanting reconciliation of this marriage. Hell, your setup brings rage from the depth of the ultimate deceit and betrayal. It might be a little far fetched fantasy but some commenters report they know of betrayal almost this bad.

Very good writing and story line was very entertaining.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fair story, but needs editing

The story itself was pretty standard for this type; nothing special, but not bad. Not enough sex, IMHO, to be truly erotic.

But the writing...

First off, I know many (most?) readers don't care about spelling, word choice, sentence structure and so on. I do, and it's like riding over speed bumps.

For instance, you don't hear a "pen" drop; it's a "pin." People don't get "descent" jobs; they're "decent" jobs.

In addition, the sentences were a little stilted and could have been reworked.

Last, I really don't think a man would give such a graphic description of his wife's misdeeds to his kids, even if they aren't really his, and even if they're adults. At least, I wouldn't.

Please, find an editor and release a 1.1 version of this story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

What more needs to be said good story

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Great story!

It doesn't matter if the cheating started yesterday or dozens of years ago, a cheat is still a cheat. Thank you for a more realistic story about the effects of betrayal on a family.

grtguyintxgrtguyintxabout 18 years ago
To Great One

Do you know that women are cheating almost as much as men cheat. The latest study so that about 23% of men cheat to about 18% of women. The % of men that cheat hasn't changed that much the past 3 or 4 years, but the % of women cheating changed drastically. About 4 or 5 years ago the % of women that cheated was about 10%, and as i have said, the % now is about 18%, thats almost 1 out of every 5 women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it, there was only one unbelievable detail..

In this day and age I find it almost impossible to believe that all six of these people managed to work for the same company for 25 years. Back in the 60s this might have seemed possible...Seriously, I really liked the story, and this is a tongue in cheek quibble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Minority Vote

I hate to disagree with all of your other readers, but for me, this story is just too vicious and vindictive. I agree that cheaters Should face the consequences of their actions, but dragging the kids in was a little too much for me.Incidentally I know that there are no original themes on this site, but this is almost an exact duplicate of a story by one of the better writers, Wanderer, Tail End Pete or Celtic. You wite very well, but I wish you would tone down the vitriol a bit. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Take no prisoners!

Great story. I liked the beer parts (well, I like beer!)

The story was nicely complex and put together well.

Good job.

DJ

FireFox59FireFox59about 18 years ago
More Beer!!

GREAT story beermaker!! Nice to read a story about a REAL MAN after a week of wimp boy stories. I definitely don't see it as being too vindictive. I could have easily seen him killing all of them after getting the whole story!!

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Sad....--No....SHIT

A 46-year old woman is not a "knockout". Her tits droop, and chances are that her pussy lips hang. This story would have been a very erotic one if she was about 26, instead of 46, and there was a chance of her getting knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No It Wasn't Sad

It was what the results of such cheating should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i think the revenge was great and should be that

for adultery and betrayal there is no light punishment.for also 25yrs. this group of scumbags,disrespected their families and shit all over their love ones.now the true comes out and it to harsh. get real and face the real world.some writer pussy foot around the punishment because the family will suffer. what more hurtful when you find out your wife had two kids by other men and still their whore.no prisoners in love and war and this was a war.go home and find out your kids aren't your and your wife smiling in your face,let us know what you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fine but needed more editing

I laughed at the comment that the storyline got in the way of the discussion of beers and ales. That was hilarious! I also agreed that there was a bit too much vitriole. I would have also enjoyed if the husband had asked the wife "Why?" Was the wife coerced initially? Blackmailed? Did she hate her husband? My biggest criticism is the number of typos, though, which another reader mentioned. I saw three that the other commentator did not mention but which were also distracting to me. For example, the past tense of "ride" is not "road" but "rode"; thus, "my son RODE with me to Dallas."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a sick fuck the author is!

This story is so disturbing in what it says about the author. What was the sickest part? I nominate the evidence of how much he hates the kids, the part where he describess the wife's behavior in lurid terms. Only a deeply disturbed mind could conceive of such a scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ignore the sissies

Good job, ignore the wimps that must have hope for a hubby that liked to watch his wife get screwed......well tough shit, life for the most part, isn't like that. You fuck up, you pay! And Dawn and her bunch paid! Good job beermaker. I like a man who isn't afraid to pull the trigger when it's necessary.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Okay , here is my take

First about the story itself. I always do it this anyway. I agree. There was improper use of words, but at least he spelled them correctly. It did need an editor. I would have volunteered if asked. Parts if the story were not needed like the detail on brewing beer. But my brother likes to brew beer so I can understand Beermakers passion here. They talk about beer the way some of us talk about pussy. Ummmmmmmm, poontang!

The story was a bit long and some bits weren't necessary. So, it was a lot like every other story here!

Here is what is facinating to me:

The people who are the most vehement in their comments are always "Anonymous"

People don't like the protagonists revenge as being too excessive but invariably have no problem with cheating spouses leaving a ictized spouse with noting , includung self-respect.

Commenters have a problem with the father being honest with the kids but offer no other option? He should have said nothing? Purpetuate a lie which in effect makes him an active participant in the groups activites? I don't think so. No one is served that way. Justice is oftened servered and rarely pretty.

Then there are those who say this story was over the top and go into really scarey tirades screaming for the authors death, dimemberment or both! These are the same people who have no problem with people fucking, sucking, beating, pissing and shitting on fellow human beings. Who are the really sick people, I wonder? Which group would society really be best served by ceasing to contribute to the gene pool? I have been quilty of it, but personal attacks on a author are really out of line like was done here. And I apologise for any attacks I may have made.

There are a lot of writers whose stories I have personal trouble with but I always read their writing: one a good day, JPB, KarenKay, rpsuch, curious2c to name a few. But I like the quality of writing and the stories often do have a point to make. Hell, I do a slow burn every time KarenKay's poor white hubby sits back while the superior black man services the alabaster wife, and when one of JPB's cuchold husband licks fresh cream pie, I brak out in hives! But I admire the writing because it gets me involved which is what a real writer does. So, as much as I rag on them, (and will continue to do so) My hat goes off to them....even though they are little sickos. :-) Just kidding!

Beermaker, I know you were not prepared for the ire of Literotica commenters and have decided not to post again, but hang in there. (We do keep in contact through email people, but I am NOT Beermaker! Hell, I pass emails with HDK. Why not accuse me of being him as well? Boy, would he be pissed!) Beermaker, keep contributing. Don't back out like I did and let the bastards win! :-)

And some of you macho types get a pair of cojones and post comments in the open, dammit! :-)

Regards,

C

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
5 points for stirring up the natives!

Actually, your story is sad but is a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
both husband and wifey sounded egghead-ish

for close to 25 years, this excuse of a man dotted, he said, on his beautiful Dawn, never doubting that the two kids with two different fathers may not be his! (is it possible?, and I thought even those idiots who come to Jerry Spring were rather stupid; but even THEY could tell the babies are not theirs, right?);

and then, bang, all these incredibly detailed investigations, not only to track his kids biolgical sperm donors but also found how many kids they also created from their gangbaning and swapping,,,

nowhere is the wife given a chance to say anything meaningful; all of a sudden this woman, who fucked around so much, with so many partners, for so long --- this cold, calculated woman --- just went nuts, turning into a basketcase, not able to articulate herself? LOL

we become like that ONLY if we are deeply in love with the other person and are being inexplicably bannished; but this woman has 23 plus years to fuck around, laugh at the idiot of a husband,,, so why is she so shocked, sadden, intimimated, and/or psychologically traumatized?

that's not that believeable (the real "explanation," I think, is that the AUTHOR sets out to do a revenge story, pure and simple, from the first to the last moment; it, therefore, is not a story ABOUT a loving wife having strayed and is being punished,,, or about a loving husband who truly loves his wife, despite what the author says, and is deeply sadden and heartbroken by her heinous actions)

PArebelPArebelabout 18 years ago
Enjoyed it

Keep on writing. I have enjoyed both of the stories you have posted.

rlg99rlg99about 18 years ago
Liked it

My dad used to brew his own beer and his only mistake was he bottled one batch while it was still green and my sister knocked one bottle over. ( Talk about a chain reaction- Boom Boom Boom). The punishment fit the crime and the kids had every right to know and confront their real fathers.As for picking on the writer if you don't like the story comment on it as a story not as some one's writing ability or get on your key board and try your luck, then get ready to be called all kind of names. Beermaker I liked the story and look forward to seeing more of yours on this site.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hey I Know...

it was a stretch some of the premises of the story. The cost of the investigation had to be huge with the DNA, videotaping, background checks etc. Also, her message on her work phone was stupid (i.e., why would she rely on her husband never calling work)! The lawsuit against the company would not fly because you would have to prove that management would have to know about their setup (yeah I know that was just to get the gang of six fired).

But I loved this story!

Some commenters called this a women hater story but you could switch genders (obviously the siring of the children would change) and get the same story outcome. Ever since a certain President got blowjobs in the Oval Office we should realize that people can divide their lives and morals into compartments. Some commenters got hung up on the years this deceit went on but there was no reason for them to stop.

Dawn who represented all who conduct a dual life saw nothing wrong with her actions (including deceiving her family regarding the paternity of her children). In a way you had to build a strong case against her else the reconciliation crowd would be asking why JT did not take her back. I thought JT's talk to his kids spelled out the case why systematic betrayal can never be glossed over. He should never stay with such a woman because other than living together/memories what did they have in common?

Keep up the good writing and I look forward to you next submission.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOWSERS Author - A Strong First Full Story

You set the stage with very grevious and lengthy spousal offences - ok heinous to the enth degree.

Yet your reactions were measured and reasonable - perhaps much more so than any man I know. You deserved a larger pound of flesh and devised an ongoing way to take it an ounce at a time over time. Thanks.

This your second effort, but first full story was well concieved and delivered. You have growing talent and I/we/many like you in this theme of marital consequence. It can be passionate, an emotional rollercoaster and uplifting in resolution - & thats just during the writing isn't it.

Marital consequence hits our emotions so unavoidably because most of us either live in fear or been there.

Those who have escaped to date from either a broken marriage or simply haven't been caught yet are still affected by this theme because it is so close to life as we know it.

We beg for fairness and reality to assert themselves in some shape to rectify the foul deed(s) and apply justice for those wronged. It should be no surprise that mine is the 38th comment. It can grab you.

Author - you are appreciated for your talent, time and imagination. There are millions of variations of this story out there in real life aren't there (divorce rate near 50%). I hope you will entertain us again and again in this theme of intrigue and emotion. It bring a sense of reality to counter those absurdities without it.

Thanks Again - With Very High Regard

SalamisSalamisabout 18 years ago
Read it twice

Yep, I read the story twice and enjoyed both reads. There are some elements that strain credulity, such as carrying on an affair with static multiple partners over 24 years. But this is fantasy and quite frankly I liked your writing style so much that I accepted some of the more extreme elements of the story.

If there is one critism I would offer, it would have been to have cut back the gang of six to a gang of four and eliminate so many of the children. The multitude of characters got a little confusing towards the end.

You did a particularly good job I thought with the adult children: first having them being protective and sympathetic of their mother and then tempering and turning their sympathys to their 'father'.

All in all, a pretty good yarn.

MinigalesMinigalesabout 18 years ago
Great Story

I voted 5 when I read the story. That said, I have a couple of suggestions to say to the author.

I did not like the crude language he used when he talked to "his" children (about their mom). You do not use that language with your family. It does not serve any purpose, especially he was not outraged at the time.

Second, we never figured out how the damned thing started 25 years ago. Having named the son Kent, she definitely knew who his father was. At least we were led to think that way. For example, I think they knew each other before joining the company. The other option is that one of them had a magic touch. You should have let the wife "explain" even if her explanation was completely rejected and rediculed later.

Third, this is a minor thing. 25 years minus a few days is practically 25 years not 24 years. The 25th anniversary happend 25 years later, not 24 years later.

I am looking forward to reading future stories from you.

Keep up the good job and do not despair.

Thanks.

gusteufgusteufabout 18 years ago
Excellent first story...

It's true that you could use a good editor, but after reading the comments, we could use one too. (I reread an earlier comment I made and yes, I screwed up also!!) Beermaker, do not get discouraged by a few commenters. Most of the ones I read have given 100 as a score and are very complimentary.

I really love reading the comment section. The debates and arguments that ensue are entertaining. Especially the old saw about men cheat more than women, or that women are cheating more than they used to. What an old urban legend! A certain percentage of people cheat, male or female, all races and creeds. Surveys are about people being open and honest.(supposedly...hahahaha) Men might fear the husband or boyfriend but women fear the rumors or gossip. The stigma may be lessening and more women might be being more truthful, but that is all. There is no more cheating today than there was before. The percentage of women that cheat is equal to or slightly higher than the number of men. The rest is all about the way we were raised and what has been instilled in us to believe.

Thanks Beermaker and serve us up another one.

Gus

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 18 years ago
Nice...

A balanced revenge.

No over the top actions. No ex-seals busting in. No Congressmen setting laws, none of that.

Just revealing the truth, an the truth is a BITCH.

Could a 'gang of six' exist? actually i think yes. They loved EACH OTHER. Why didn;t any of the wives in the 6 have one more kid for their real hubbies?

Becouse they were just paychecks.

Oh but she was devistated. Yup becouse she A) lsot that paycheck, b) knew the fall out would continue and C) KNEW that her relationship with her children was gone.

I never got from the story that she didn;t love her kids. Extending her sex sessions was JUST so that she could be with her 'loves' more.

I personally LOVED the hubby talking to his kids and WHY he couldn't fix it. THE MOST REALISTIC thing I have read on this subject in a LONG time.

The only thing I didn't like what no 'why's. I personally like to hear their excusses.

And that could have given us another GREAT daughter scene with a BULLSHIT styled responce.

Oh, and for everyone what talks about him needing an editor, WHEN I write I work with JACUZZIGAL, she's a dream. So lay off ok?

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
I wasn't going to comment, but I have to =)

This was good.

This was something that I found missing in alot of the stories on this site. A character in a story with an honest feelings and had the strength to carry it though to the end. It might have cause a few people pain, but not as much as what they were doing and planned to do their spouses. I mean having someone pull a 3 day orgy unknown to their husband before their 25th wedding anniversary?? That was just way too cold. And to answer the Anon poster below, it is possible for someone to do everything that character from this story did, but it would be pretty expensive. Anything can be done with enough time and money. And somehow I think this character was past caring how much at that point. It's not something the average person could do, but if I had the money I might have gone this far as well.

And someone thought this woman becoming a basketcase was unreal. I thought it was very real. If someone for "Years" (almost a quarter of a century) got away with having another man's children, making her husband believe they were his, and having orgies 3-4 times a year almost guilt free, yep I can see that person who felt nothing for their actions being at a loss for words when "EVERYONE" where they worked and the local newspaper finds out what they did to their husband. And add in the fact that because her slip up, her other 5 friends marriages went down the tubes too? Sure I could see that making them crash and burn. People like that who think they could "never get caught" don't make plans for what to do when the do get caught. And after years of feeling this way and never thinking otherwise I'm sure a nervous break down would happen for that person(s).

But to the author, I like the story because this was one of the few stories where the husband decided to make sure "Everyone" involved knew the full extent of the deception these 6 did. He didn't take the easy way out of silently slipping away into the night and letting everyone get away with this. They all help ruin each others marriages, the women of the group were having other men's kids and passing them off as their husbands, and it was only fair that everyone know what happened.

Way to give him a real back bone, but I liked the way you at least had him explain to his kids what happened so that they could at least be prepared for it.

Good story and way to go (^_^)

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryabout 18 years ago
Wanted: One explanation

Beermaker, well written story and your take on the husband's reaction was believable. However, I can't give this story top marks because I didn't find that same level of believability in the wife or the situation.

I found your take on the wife to be really fractured. On the one hand, you have her acting the loving spouse for 24 plus years to the point where the husband suspects nothing. Repeatedly you mention her affection and care for the husband. But, she also has this twisted alter ego that goes out and engages in unprotected group sex multiple times each year; knowingly has the children of other men; and twists the knife by naming the children after the father or members of the fathers family.

Maybe I'm different from a lot of people on this site, but I like to have some backstory on why the cheating spouse acts the way she does, particularly in a case like this where the two behaviors seem so incongruous. It's hard for me to reconcile the two types of behavior that you show. They just don't fit.

Without getting some backstory to at least explain how or why it started and how she could justify it to herself, (including her thoughts on the pregnancies and her decision to rub it in by naming her son after the real father) the wife just seems too much like a cardboard cutout of a villian, set up for us to hate. As the story goes on and you pile more and more shit on top of your husband, you start to wonder if he is just totally clueless. You also start to wonder what the wife is doing around town or if these trips are her only transgresions.

I also have to admit that I found the situation to be slightly over the top. There were a couple of things that got to me. The first issue is the pregnancies. You end up with virtually all the kids coming out of these orgies. Now this either indicates a plan by the "Orgy six" or an unbelievable coincidence. Having that many children come out of the orgies (and so few from the real husbands) indicates that there must have been an agreement in place. This might have been a place to at least raise the issue of birth control. To me, the risk of disclosure inherent in a woman getting pregnant from another man make it hard for me to buy this piece of the puzzle.

Another problem is the way you describe the situation. Multiple times each year, the wife (and the other five) use vacation time to go early or stay late at these out of town orgies. I figure she is using at least a week or two of vacation each year (not to mention the additional costs of the hotel rooms that would not be picked up by the company). And this is never discovered by anyone? At the very least, the pattern would be very noticeable to co-workers. And yet it never got back to any of the spouses?

It makes it hard for me to believe.

I guess I just see this story as trying to go too far. By the end of the story, you have made the wife such a villian that it has to affect my impressions of the husband. Sure he acted swiftly when he found out, but where in the hell has he been for the last 24 years?

Enough of my ravings. Good story and I'll look forward to the next one.

FireFox59FireFox59about 18 years ago
Don't Qiut

Beermaker,

Chagrined mentioned that you weren't going to post anymore!! PLEASE don't stop!! It's stories like yours that keep me coming back here. Same to you Chagrined! I along with many others miss your work and would love to see you start posting again! Just remember...Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one it's just some stink more than others;)!!

rooster1rooster1about 18 years ago
keep writing

finnaly leave no stone unturned a true scorched earth finish the pain they now have is no relief to the wronged parties but just maybe in another 20 or so years the gang can know what it means to hurt.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
My apologies

I'm a bit shocked at the author's response to my comments. I really didn't think that my concerns were insulting or savage, and if so, I am truly sorry. The author had allowed comments and I voiced what I thought were valid points. I regret that they were perceived as hurtful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A cheating wife

what a fantastic story so well written. love reading this story. it was such a fantastic read.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
A welcome addition to Lit!

I enjoyed your first submission, which was passionate and generally, flowing well, certainly impressive for a first effort.

For future stories more attention to details and to ALL of the characters could greatly improve your results.

For the part of the characters - As you make the wife pure evil, with no explanation, paradoxically it makes it harder for me to ‘hate’ her, the way I wish. She is like a witch from a fairy tale. Do a little bit of research, see what are some common reasons for people to cheat - you know how to do it.

For my comment on the work on details – I was confused as to how could the wife know for sure who the biological fathers are. In addition, it was not clear to me how could the men in the gang be totally unaware of their illegitimate children when they were talking about their families all the time, and when this wonderful woman inquired about the names of her lovers parents (I believe) even if she did not explain the reasons for asking (yet, I assume that she had to be pregnant at the time). No one added one plus one between the men there, when suddenly children were being born, bearing the names of their own parents? Repeated coincidence? Hmmm… or maybe just too much blood was flowing into the wrong heads all these times? Kidding aside, since your head is well established on your shoulders, there is no reason why you could not review the story (preferably with another reader) for these types of incoherencies.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
This was uncalled for!

I went over all off the comments, and obviously you are responding in part to feedbacks which you have received not on this public forum. But you did not limit your response only to “the authors”. Remember, you availed yourself to feedback from the readers. If you truly believe in ‘love it or don’t leave a comment here’, you could have just shut the response option.

Even though you did not attack me personally I feel offended. I LIKEED your story. So did the MAJORITY of the many people who left a feedback.

By all means this is a success. Yet, people also have some comments on it. You know people have critical comments even on some of Shakespeare plays, is that ok with you?

Some take comments as an opportunity to improve, at least that’s how I tried to write mine. It was my impression that most (but not all) of the critical comments were written in that spirit. You can choose not to look at it that way and just see it as nuisance. But these are all the people that read your story and cared enough about it to write to you about it, via an outlet which YOU LEFT OPEN – an implied invitation.

I assume that the final insult of series of icons symbolizing a curse was made out of some unexplained frustration and anger. Right now I am upset and feel unfairly insulted by you Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
would like to her side

Would like you are some one esle to cum up with her side of the story of how and why it started an some of the action that of how it started off with two and ended up with six. Also how she turned out. Did she end up in the being a hooker are a whore or with one of the three men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
in this world there're two kind of writers

weak writers who like to hate men in there stories.then there're strong writers who punish cheating wives to the max.some play mental games that make them feel smart and build their ego,but give end to whatever the spouse has done.you see that you punish the whore who destroyed your family.you are not one of the weak ones,so you're a target for the weak writers.please as a fan don't stop writing real common sense stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
liked it

i can understand the husband's revenge. Wimpy husbands, now that i cant understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
All the characters were the same

Very poor character development. It was as if the husband was palying multiple roles. All the roles being this single dimensioned charcter trying to get revenge for a wrong. There was no erotica worth while withinthe story.

Maybe the author drank too much of his beer before writing.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Basically a good story

But I have several reservations.

As Kolkore said below, the wife is like a witch in a fairy tale - merely a caricature. We have no information about her except she is a cheating slut.

How did she know who fathered her children unless she had DNA tests done? Or were they concieved before the orgies started? Obviously she deliberately had them fathered by the others to the exclusion of her husband.

And, importantly, despite some attempt, no explanation was given to us about how the 'group' managed to keep up the facade of propriety for the 24 years or so. Extra spending and extra holidays taken were mentioned. Over 24 years and three couples there was not one slip up??

Unfortunatley we were told more about the beer than about any of the characters. We had one relatively well drawn man, a nice beer expose, and a whole heap of stick people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yuck

What has this to do with Loving Wives? Why don't you start a group for "Sanctimonious Husbands"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yes it could be true

To those who think this couldn't happen, think again.

I was married for 20 years before I found out my wife was cheating on me the whole time.

You see the trouble is when you love someone you really are blind. I just wish I had the strength to leave.

My life is basically over now, I can see no hope for happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a very moving story

I`m so sorry JT I live in Atlanta myself i wish i was there for you to suport you in your grief and sorrow

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
for wimpy writer its' over

beerman,charleybear and leapyearman these are writers of the future of this site.the strong and fair man is the future of this site and the wimpy and weak man is for the sissyboys club.writer stop using common sense and start thinking only with their dicks.even fanasy is over the top.that why people are enjoying these writers and the writers like them.gay men and lesbian women are cool,but there men out there who don't play that shit fucking their women and not paying a price.a true man want a good family and leave him alone and let him take of his own.bullshit causes 35%of divorces and 15% causes by spouse fucking up with adultery.so if 50% of marriage fail,why bother causing problems when there is none.most people are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i have to say

all cheating sluts should ge tthe same treatment ...if not worse ...someone who cheats deserves nothing but shit from the time of discovery till death ..great story ..ill remember this if i should ever be cheated on

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another old guy who cant fuck

typical story from 50-60 guy who cant fuck.

Women have clits and pussies and they need a good fuck and orgasms. If you cant fuck and satisfy a woman physically, you shouldnt have one, asshole.

If you fuck a woman good enough and make her cumm hard, she wont fuck around, and she will love you more than if you just offer her security and buy her things.

If you cant fuck, stay away from lively, bubbly women, that is my advice to you and all the stupid wimps who found your story good.

Pathetic old fool. Go buy a tonne of Viagra and go to a prostitute and pay her to teach you to fuck, instead of writing this misogynistic shit!

See how many people loved your story, that shows you how many asshole are out there who cant fuck worth shit!

Dont get a pretty, trophy wife if you cant satisfy her in bed. Revenge??? For what? For being a limp dick? Asshole!!!

Dont make and drink too much beer, and get all fat you hobo. It makes your old ass impotent. Buy viagra and go jogging, old timer

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Please write more.... I have to rereading old stories. The stories coming out now are just sick. No real man that loves his wife could want her to be with other men. WE NEED MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS.....Frank in IL.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Beermaker

Beermaker my heart goes out to John he should have given all of the gang members a glass of champaine with stricknine in it then left the room with eveyone of the family with him lol What part of Atlanta did this happen in i live in Atlanta since 78 the first time i read this stoy i loved and i cried my eyes out john didnt deserve that kind of humilation how is the rest of the family holding up Beermaker?

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Beermaker

Beermaker my heart goes out to John he should have given all of the gang members a glass of champaine with stricknine in it then left the room with eveyone of the family with him lol What part of Atlanta did this happen in i live in Atlanta since 78 the first time i read this stoy i loved and i cried my eyes out john didnt deserve that kind of humilation how is the rest of the family holding up Beermaker?

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

To bad asholes exist in this world, but they do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for writing. The story was kind of sloppy and unbelievable. The same 6 people over 25 years and not one divorce or no one finding out? The revenge was justified, but would have never happened that smoothly. Also maybe I missed something, but I thought she only taught classes the last 5 years. Also in a big city like Atlanta, most of her IT classes would be local, Instead of her company paying the extra money for out of town classes. I missed any emotion, but anger. I would think he would have other emotions, like dismay, confusion whatever. Thanks again. It takes guts and commitment to write stories and accept public comment.

enerystar

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Revenge is a dish best served cold

I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and the story flows quite nicely.

(Historically adultery was a crime in law. I don't think we need to return to such times, although it is tempting. In some cultures an adulterous woman can be legitimately stoned to death. Turkey quite recently tried to pass a law criminalising adultery. The legislation wasn't ratified due to pressure from the European Union.)

To my mind you reap what you sow and in this case the adulterous creeps got what they deserved. If you cannot uphold your wedding vows, you have no business getting married or remaining married.

Far too much damage is done to families by idiots who want their cake and eat it. To my mind the santion for adultery in western society is non-existant.

How many cases are there of wives who cheat, marry their lovers, get custody of the children, the deeds to the house, maintenance monies from their former husbands and whatever extra benefits they can wrangle from the state or other source?

A good story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Weeeellll...

Some aspects I really liked. But one statement early on was stupid.. "Since the children were adults I wouldn't gain anything by charging her with adultery." That statement is totally dumb , contradictory, and illogical. Fortunately, he came to his senses and exacted appropriate JUSTICE. Not revenge, JUSTICE.

As for the DORK WHO WROTE:"Another old guy who cant fuck" You are UNFIT to breathe God's free air! Dork should go to Dark Wanderer with all the other sludge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Strong stuff!

The ESB (Extra Strong Bitter) I mean.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Rather too fantastic to be believed

Reasonably good prose but the characters are cartoons and the storyline is unbelievable. We know next to nothing about the wife except that she's a cheating slut. We've no idea why she does what she does because the author tells us nothing about her. She is, if the author is to be believed, totally evil and without any redeeming qualities. Somehow, it just doesn't wash.

<P>

The author furthermore expects us to take it on faith that her dear hubby was totally taken by surprise to discover that she'd been cheating on him for two and a half decades. Right. Perhaps he imbibed too much of his own brew or maybe he needs to stop and smell the roses. Either way, it's rather too fantastic to be believable.

<P>

Modest storytelling at best. I thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
my comment is to Alveron53

Beermaker your story was a good one that I enjoyed very much. I am one for seeing a cheating spouse get what's comming to her. But to Alveron53. You are a stuck up snob and you are also full of shit. I bet you stay up nights jerking off that pitiful teo inch penis of yours and thinking of ways that you can pan peoples work with your fake sophistication and self worldy image that is obvious only to you. I know there are creeps like you on the site and I just love finding out who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't be too hard on Alvaron

it takes great skill t be as pompous as that. Given he/she has offered no cotribution to Literotica w can assume he/she has no real idea what they're talking about

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
*snort*

Well, Anonymous, I have to thank you for making me laugh. I did enjoy your attempt at humor.

<P>

If you thought the writing here was something special, think again. Authors who know their craft don't write sentences that say "tow the line" when they're discussing people adhering to a standard of behavior. They also don't fabricate plots that depend on video surveillance of multiple floors of a large hotel. Can you imagine how much it would cost to hire the staff needed to monitor all those video streams? These are merely two examples of the botched authorship in this tale. If you didn't pick up on those and the other blunders in the storytelling, I can only conclude that you weren't paying attention.

<P>

The author's purpose in writing this tale is to moralize about the evils of adultery. I have no basic disagreement with his philosophical position but his storytelling is lacking. To reach his objective, he weaves a fantastic plot that is frankly unbelievable. He expends no effort in exploring the wife's character to show her motivation. Perhaps, he feels that she is unworthy of such an investigation or possibly he thinks it's self-evident. By making her a shallow, lifeless foil, he dehumanizes Dawn, making it easy to loathe and despise her. Yet I know, and you should as well, that no one, with the possible exception of psychopaths, are monolithically evil. This is why the author's characterization of the cheating wife fails and, this failure damages the quality of the story. I rated accordingly. As a work of fiction, it's average, and that's being kind.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
No ...

Unbelievable. Your story served the emotions of vengeful readers only. If characters act like you describe them, they would be mentally ill. That's not meant to insult you as the author. Your characters act beyond belief. If you want to know how a character must be developed, read the publications of Lajos Egri, Sol Stein, James N. Frey et al about fiction writing. For short information please read here: <p>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiction_writing</p>

Sincere regards

<b>Nucleus</b>

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
I read his story every now and then to remind myse

that marriage is not a thing to toy with. Children can be hurt. I know that women can't help being the way they are, natural born sluts ever since prehistoric days when all the men of a tribe pulled a train on a woman to make sure of the survival of the tribe. A man should use a woman only as a baby factory and a fuck toy. If there were some way to turn them off and out them in a box when you're finished with them it would be a blessing. As it is we have to put up with their crap 24/7 Oh well beats jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FICTION---GOT TO LOVE IT

Wow, Infidelity and destruction times six, very ambitious but I thought you pulled it off brilliantly. It was very entertaining. I loved it. To the gallery: Remember people this is fiction so the cost of surveilance, likelihood of an affair being able to last 25 years without being detected or the ability to extract revenge on all six is immaterial. The author wanted to create an extreme situation to show the destuctive devastation of infidelity and in my opinion he succeeded. Oh, by the way, MARRIEDWITHBALLS, with women being the weaker sex I really don't think they had much of a choice as to whom they had sex with in prehistoric days. I'm sure only the strongest or smartest men were able to have sex with the women. That would mean that your genes would have been excluded from the gene pool. In fact, I doubt they even knew that having sex produced a baby given the 9 months for gestation. They only did it because it was the best feeling on earth. However, like ALVARON53, I would have liked to have seen some of Dawn's point of view. Just to see what makes her tick. All we can deduce is that she couldn't have been all bad if they stayed happily married for almost 25 years and she also kept the same job for that same amount of time. Who can say the same, nowadays. Plus, it was evident that she was devastated when everything was revealed. I don't think that all of it was from the loss of monetary gain. Again, Thank you for a very enjoyable read. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 16 years ago
Nobody Does it Better

No one writes like this guy. I love it. I only wish he would write more. Very well put together and no wimps allowed. Yes, I totally enjoyed all his stories. Glenn in North Carolina.

rdwearytrvlrrdwearytrvlrabout 16 years ago
Its a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was reading what others had posted and to Avalon53. No one really cares why she did it. She did it thats all that matters. I personally dont care why. And while yes it is a stretch thats why they call it a FICTIONAL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have complained to Disney, Pixar, and ever other place that works in fairy tales. I mean you dont really think Spiderman exists do you?? Its a story leave it at that. If you dont like it dont read it.

rdwearytrvlrrdwearytrvlrabout 16 years ago
Women Do Cheat

Oh and to the anonymous writer who stated that men cheat women dont. I know just as many women who have done it as men. They just seem to get luckier in not getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

Please come back.

mckitt1943mckitt1943almost 16 years ago
loved this story

as to other comments: neither men or women are born saints or sluts. That big sex organ (brain) has multiple uses and women's brains are wired differently (eg reading faces). Note the gang of 6 in this story is 3F 3M. I would be curious what gave the idea for this story to beermaker. I, like others wish he would write more.

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
the woman hater

This is to the man who commented about it being a natural thing all women are sluts ,I,ll bet any amount ,there are at least 10 guys willing to jump into bed with any woman they meet whereas you will be hard pressed to find many married women willing to jump into bed with just any guy,I know this from being on the other side,for an example have you ever seen or heard of 7or 8 women gangbanging one guy, now who are the natural sluts as you put it,and stop to think about this all these women in these stories, cheat with men, DUH,what in your shallow mind makes the guy better,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Betcha this happens more than...

most of us wish to think... maybe not in the gang of six but the gang of two... or meeting between two

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Imaginative

OK story. Incredibly dense kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't I See This On "Cheaters"?

This sounds like a working script from one of those "Cheaters" episodes. Or an episode storyline that the author thought needed to be fleshed out. At one point I thought he was going to get the whole crowd to appear on "Jerry Springer"!! "Gang of Six"? The creativity here is boundless. Let's see... a name for a group lifted from Chinese Communists, the usual suspects:a cameraman, a private investigator, a police department friend, and a beer drinking alcoholic yahoo!! I only read it so I could comment, I was bored shitless after the second IPA. (India Pale Ale)

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Paybacks are indeed as you say.

This is one of the better cheating tales I have read. I hope you choose to be active on Literotica again someday. You do write interesting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Where is the sex?

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
FINALLY A MAN WITH BALLS. THANK YOU

However we didn't see a single tear or regret from the wife guess she really never cared! Alittle more dialog would have been my personal preference But this is an outstanding story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo!

Very well written. Well put together and executed. I'm extremely impressed with your writting ability.

Probably the best revenge story, I've read.

Thank you . Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice, torch the bitch

I can't believe folks are against punishing this bitch. If shed been my wife, there would have been a gang of six dead. After that many years and bastard children, the bitch would be dead.

Am I a woman hater? Nope love them. I however am I cheating spouse hater. No forgiveness, no tolerance. Torch the bitch or bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Totally agree with the previous "anon". The friggin slut would be/should be dead, including idiots like ball-less shoe!

Additionally, pussies like the faggots like "wants white boys & shoe no IQ and mancelt [dickless]" should be erased from the gene pool to eliminate the drastic tainting of DNA.

DespairEternityDespairEternityover 13 years ago
Awesome

The revenge was sweet. I laughed my ass off. The slutty bitch got exactly what she deserved. Excellent story!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

It is a hiper super without violance revenge story!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Somebody wrote here that the 20% of the children origin from other men as the husband. It is a historical data from at end of XIX century from Western Europe. I think this pecentage is less nowdays. DNA test is avaiable now and the women are wiser.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

I read many stories, where the children said their fathers are who brought up them and not their biological fathers. Only 1 exception was found, when the kind mom told to the about 12 years old children the truth and the father lost his authority for the children. 1

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
actually Duna it's more

about 1/3 of all DNA test given, the husband isn't the father. In some countries like Canada the father isn't told. The results are sent to the mother only.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

In the Western Culture 70% of the men and 60% of the women cheated minimum once during their marriage.

Unfortunatelly I think the problem is same in India where the majority of the wedding happening with adreement of 2 family and the love does not exist at all before the marriage.

If a small cock man and a vaginal orgasm woman (30% of the women) meet in a marriage it will be a time-bomb for the infidelity. If the small cock man found a wife from the other 70% of women he could live a happy live. A one woman male (30% of the men) found a slutty woman, a family centered woman with a orgy like husband.... etc. This thing is independent from the culture because in India and in Western Culture the pairs meet random rates similarly.

I thing the most of the people is the most important to maximalizing the happiness. The happiness matrix may consist of a summ of a bunch thing: family (children, mate) sex, carrier, working enviroment, money, hobby, to help others, etc.. I think the random dating or the random family agreement ( or to buy wife) do not help to find the true mate and this knoks down 2 pillar of the happines matrix (family and sex). Btw I think the marriage is a aly for growing up children, safe sex and against the loneliness.

Perhaps the internet could help to find the true mate with more sincere introduction. I do not know the solution.

I do not like to live in a Culture, where the law permit the capital punishment against the cheating wife, nothewisthand liking the revenge stories as this excellent story is (fortunatelly without blood). What a pity that the author stopped writing more stories!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Dear huedogg

Somebody who begins a DNA test he things other is the father. So the 1/3 result is not surprise. It is not representative sampling. I am curious for the all population I think the rate would be less than 10%.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Such a heavy-set cheating needs some explaining from the slut's POV

You describe the scene from the husband's POV only. There is not a single sentence from the slut wife to explain (or try to) her long time and very ruthless cheating. Obviously, the parenthood of the children was also no accident.

The story seems unfinished to me. It is like a criminal thriller without any chapter explaining what realy happened at the crime scene. Author, if you write any more of this hard stuff, give us readers at least some hint what in your imagination the wife is thinking about her behaviour.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@SKHP What do you thing about Dawn's POV? In the USA the divorce was free from the begining. Why did not Dawn divirce from her husband, intstead of producing not DNA test proof children? Why... Why... She worked and she could live with 2 children with children support wxtra money well (That time the DNA test was only imagine) and she would have been free for the orgies.

According to DWornock is in the women's genetic background.

I do not thing so, we could write up the genetic instict.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous