All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 03'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

This has been a great read so far. I like that Anne is vulnerable to certain feelings but still remains strong. I loved the dress being kicked to the jerk's feet! Can't wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant

Please let us have more of Anne & Kelly

YourNinaYourNinaabout 18 years ago
Good writing!

Wounderfull buildupp! You make good use of the girls pshycology... I liked it, made me feel horny long before the sex scenes.

Would be wounderfull if you could read my first story and give me some comments, if its accepted. Maybe I could learn some from a master.

My mail is notforperm@hotmail.com, by the way.

*Kisses*

Nina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

I too hope we can see more of these characters. Good writing, sexy, nice pacing. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please, NO bi-male action!!

I'm enjoying these stories so far very much and hope you continue them, but PLEASE, don't put any guy-guy action in the story, I can't even read that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story but....

If I want to read about guys giving blow jobs, then I would read the Gay Male stories in that category.

And I really liked the first chapter when she did the car show & was embarassed & titilated could you please put her back in the car show wearing a skimpy bikini.

Still the wearing a g-string to work is great & so is the topless beach stuff.

But lets get back to the car show please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more embaressment

Love the story so Far, Please give us more embarressing situations where Anne has conflicts with what is going on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Story gets better and better

Some more scenarios

Nude scene in a play

Posing as a Nude model in an Art class

Entering a Quiz contest where they have to strip an article of clothing for each wrong answer

Keep up the great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow, Great story

Any more episodes?

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Terrific Story

I love everything about this story except the title. I love women and I love fucking them. Sometimes I meet one who acts like a slut, but that is a word I never use. I let a woman know that I respect her and, like Anne suggested to Jem, I get more as a result. Also, I feel better about the woman I am with and I feel better about myself if I treat her with respect.

Nookiehunter

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago

What a selfish chick! take some lovin and give nothing back. She better make it up to her big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice twist!

Love this story! The beach scene was really good because it really captured what it's like to have someone touch you in that sensual massage way. Also I liked the twist with the 2 guys! I think it was really cool that you had guy/girl guy/guy and girl/girl all in one story. I also think it's really hot watching two guys make out!!!

Great job

-remie

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Wow, great writing

Love your storyline and tight editing. A great read - now for next chapter. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
That was H-O-T !

Damn HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a sexy ending! And it leaves the promise of more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
904 Followers
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES