All Comments on 'Impersonating Brianne Ch. 03'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Nicely Done

It was obvious where it was going, but trip was great. A romance has a certain formula that most authors follow. It's how they take you from point to point that makes the difference between the good and the great. HLD I think you have made it to the great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

No surprises, but exactly like I hoped it would turn out.

Regards, Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOVED IT

I agree no suprises, but if there were I may not have liked it as much. I hope to read more from you in the future.

jzimmerlijzimmerlialmost 18 years ago
LOVED IT

I agree no suprises, but if there were I may not have liked it as much. I hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm sick of Brianne

Brianne is dead. Let her rest in peace. They should move on with their own lives. Good story. But, to much Brianne.

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyalmost 18 years ago
Bravo...!!!!

I guess I'm just a romantic at heart. Loved the story.

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
Very Satisfying

I really liked the kitchen scene where Marissa was waiting for Alan to return home. I thought that there was an awful lot of emotion packed into a small amount of time. Also, the sex was more giving, on both their parts, than in Part 2.

I often wondered about Alan's thoughts during the course of reading this story. How does a professor of history search for an appropriate call girl? What were his thoughts upon first meeting Marissa? How and when did his feelings for her change? How does he manage to disregard her extensive involvement with other men? So many questions, so few answers.

This was a terrific story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a nice finsih

You carried through a couple of couple of complex characters to the logical conclusion of your story. We all know it was coming, but the journey was still so much fun. Hot, loving, striking, and most of all interesting. this was a great read. Look forward to more from you.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderalmost 18 years ago
i agree with Orion

It would be very interesting to see part one of this story rewritten from Alan's point of view.

Excellent story though, well done.

CharlesJCharlesJalmost 18 years ago
Fabulous

Awesome, good story line, sweet, poignant, lovely. What else can I say. Five thumbs up!!!

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Wow!

Amazing yet again! Thank you so much for a happy ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sucker for happy endings

^_^ Just like the title states. It was a very cute and sweet ending. You have a wonderful story.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesalmost 18 years ago
Hat's Off!!!

One of the very best of romance eroticas... The emotional battle Marissa went through and the types of things she wrestled with made be quite weary of her... Thoughts like whether Alan was worthy of her or not, the possiblility that Alan would break her heart... things like these... The main trouble for which she worried less, I assume, was whether she could be accepted as Alan's lover or not, as today we still hold pretty seminal moral and ethical standards..

but, all in all, it was a wonderful tale which i would revisit many more times... It was ... well.. just beyond words..

Keep ur good works up.

PS: to the person who told that there was Bree too much, I would kindly say that what Alan and Bree shared was most of the people can't even find in this lifetime... i am not undermining Marissa, but, Bree was differently different.. and, the title says it all...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this was great

I loved this story. It had a great plot, hot sex, and characters that I liked and could relate to. This is the kind of story that brings me back to read Literotica.

Author you did a great job. Please write more stories.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good fantasy

Very very good fantasy story.

Very generous and big-hearted of Marissa to commemorate Brianne without getting jealous. Other bitches would definitely want their husbands not to think of their first wife dead or living let alone named the restaurant after them.

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant

What more can I say, it has everything I want, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it had a happy ending and best of all it had a great story. What else could I ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved It!

Amazingly good! This story was very well crafted. I love how it progressed. This love story was both romantic and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cool...

awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent.

What is said when an old John shows up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

A beautiful, well written story. One of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Intriqing Idea for a Sequel

Impersonating Brianne is one of the best stories I've ever read. It tugged at my heart strings and stirred the passion between my thighs. The plot was realistic and well drawn out and there was good harmony and balance between the sex and the conversation. You have a fine talent for describing emotions and feelings, especially those internal conflict.

You brought me into the story. Though I'm not as young as Marissa, I could picture myself as her. I felt beautiful in the lovely blue gown and could taste Alan cum on his hard cock as I sucked him clean after he filled my pussy.

The name of their daughter intriques me to the possibility of a sequel. I see a young Breana growing up into a blossoming young woman who even more closely resembles her namesake that her own mother. I see the conflicting emotions Alan feels watching his baby girl grow into a sexy, vibrant remake of his first wife. I see Marissa also experiencing conflicting feelings for her daughter. Where could this journey take them? Would Marissa subtly guide Alan and Breana together, would the three of them consummate their love Bree's Garden?

This is your story and your characters. Does my idea intrique you as it does me? I would love to hear.

Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Author - You Are The Reason Why

it is pleasurable to come here and pass some time in the evening.

Your ability to entertain with depth and flow should be a indicator for others to emulate.

Thanks Very Much

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awww

I love this story. I cried, I laughed, and I went "awww" a lot. This was a beautiful story. The emotions were perfectly played out. Please continue with writing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

Loved the series, really well written w/ a wonderfully developed plot, and chars.

Nice idea you have going Jessica, but I don't think it'll work. The baby wouldn't just grow up to be a remake of the first wife, b/c both the 1st and 2nd wife looke enough alike to be sisters. So it wouldn't make much of a difference or not. there might be a way to do the incest thing, but i doubt the marissa would push her daughter & husband to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved the story

I Loved the story my only complaint is in the begining when he is making them dinner I started to feel like I was reading a script for a cooking show or a recipe, other than that it was wonderful.

LadyDracoLadyDracoover 17 years ago
hmm......

I deffinitly had to agree with the person that said that they were sick of Brianne, I felt like Marissa was just a replacement for his dead wife, and I really didnt care for the ending of the story not at all. Sorry HLD :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

I loved their love story. It was passsionate, sad & overall wonderful for both to find love.

R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticover 17 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the great work HLD. Marissa & Alan's story is an inspriation to the rest of us trying to write romantic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing, Wonderful Story

Thank you for writing this beautiful, sexy tale. This might be the best story I've ever read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing story

I don't often leave comments on stories, but I absolutely loved this story. I started reading it and couldn't stop. Not only was it a story that spoke to my heart, but the sex scenes were great. I loved the chemistry between them, and the emotional battles in Marissa that you played out so well. Overall it is the best story I have read so far, and I'm happy to have read it.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 17 years ago
No question -

The absolute best story I've seen in Lit. Wonderful description, very easy to identify with the characters, a great love story. My all time favorite, hands down.

Great job, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Your story

Read all three parts. I thought they were so GREAT and couldn't stop reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OUTSTANDING

One of the best romance stories I have ever read anywhere. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful romance and great eroticism.

This was the most exquisitely crafted erotic romance I have ever read. Thank you for the beautiful happy story. I was so afraid they were going to have to contend with unhappy things from Marissa's previous clients, and I thank you for not making us live with this problem hanging over them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
delightful, hot, and passionate

Loved your style, loved your descriptions, loved your emotional connections

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

I am sorry Lady Draco did`t like this , she must be a very jaded lady not to enjoy a story with a really happy ending.

Having been to Las Vegas it was nice being able to recognise locations and the story line and the sex were very good , may you write many more this good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME

Easily the best story I have read on Literotica. Your story combines the poignancy of marriage, with the steamy eroticism of sex between two people who love each other. Reminded me of how I feel about my wife. Incredible work, I had to read all three parts to get to the ending; I wanted them to win over their inner demons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the absolutely best stories I've seen here

There are only so many plots and sure this one is something of a classic but the way it was written made you care about the characters. I'm a male but you had me bawling through the last half of part 3.

Nice research on Las Vegas.

MollyDollyMollyDollyabout 16 years ago
Great!

Ever seen that episode of "Sex & The City" where Charlotte dates the widower? They have sex in his marriage bed, with a picture of his late wife on the side table... and he cries. I loved the story, every chapter, but I saw the baby name coming and it was a little bizarre. I still love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So sweet

Kind of gushy in the end but not that i minded though...Quality work..Cheers Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!!

I have read it a couple of times, wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Like another writer, I was afraid her past was going to become the focus of the story and create all kinds of problems. When I got to the 3rd. segment I actually jumped to the end to make sure it was a happy ending, didn't want to go through that segment and find a bad one! I guess I am a hopelessly romantic male reader. I loved the part of her giving offering herself to be restrained and the real explanation of what it actually means. Stunning.

jillluvjillluvalmost 16 years ago
my goodness, just the best

You have added one of the most tender, loving and sexy stories I have ever read. Thank you from all of us who love loving.

ggslggslalmost 16 years ago
Good, but...

I've enjoyed this, much as I have all of your work I have read thusfar, but by the end it seemed that Brianne was coming up a bit more than I might have liked. Still, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have been there!

I can only comment about the male perspective but I did enjoy the story very much. You see, about 6 years ago I lost my wife of 25 years to a slow growing brain tumor. I was a lost as our hero. And then I met my Marissa. No, she is not a call girl but my lady to this day is not threatened by my memories of my first love. When we met, she also allowed me to cry on her shoulder and she has spent time just listening to me blater on about her. You see, she is not threatened by my past love (nor am I threatened by her past) and together we have made a great life. You got the heart of both characters right and thank you very much for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Job!!!!

No, not great job...more like FANTASTIC JOB!!! I love, love, loved everything about this story. The characters, the writing, and of course the sex. You did all of the above amazingly well! Thank you for letting us enjoy your writing! :D

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Even better the second time around

I'm not sure I've ever read a more moving romance. Well done, HLD. Reads even better the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

omg, this story kicked ass. u are definitely one of the best writer out there mate. my fav part was when alan confesses his love for marissa in page 2 or 3 and tht actually was so sweet, it made me cry. keep up the gud work dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely

i dont know about other readers but i enjoy a good romance where the man is vulnerable. and where the woman has the upper'gentle'hand in the situation. + sighs+ great story.

PyroPyroover 15 years ago
A Most Excellent Series

This was well-done for the most part - just a little too much food detail in this last vignette - but I enjoyed reading it all, which I don't normally do.

You are in the rare 2% here in Lit... someone that can actually spell, knows grammar and can spin a good story.

Quit wasting your time here by giving away your talent and seek out places to get paid for this!

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Really Great Story

This is the third time that I have read this and I finally get around to telling you the obvious. I am jealous of Alan!

Thanks for a great piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Impressive

There is nothing to dislike about this romantic series of stories. You have done excellent research and lived up to every detail of the story. Your characterization is exquisite. Impressive work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So Sweet and Simple

When I started reading, I thought that it would be a re-written version of Pretty Woman. Not only did that thought quickly disappear, I was also quickly immersed in the story. You write so well. Simple, not overbearingly long-winded. And such lovely details too! Well done!!!

Cheers!

TJ from Asia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
=]

It was an awful lot like pretty woman, but it was still really good! I reallu enjoyed all three of the stories i just didn't like the name of the baby... i mean after his dead wife... im sorry, i really liked everthing else

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Too bad there isn't more

I really enjoyed this series. You created some vulnerable characters, and described some powerful emotions they had all the while weaving a believable, sexy plot. Excellent writing. This was, by far, the best series I've read on Literotica. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Forget Julia R.

Marissa is the name! HLD did it again. Why don´t you write plays for Hollywood, Broadway - or London? Impressive. Thank you. Wilhelm & friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UNbelievable!!!

Wow, this is an amazing story. After reading this I'm beginning to think that some genuine romance novelists come to Literotica and use it as a forum for their short stories. Hell, it's so well written that I'm more into the story and the steamy, and very good, sex scenes.

Keep them coming!--pun shamelessly intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
?

I thought she couldnt have babies anymore....

vexcavevexcaveover 14 years ago
That was simply the best story I've read

That was amazing. Well fleshed out characters with many beautiful moments. You paint a very fluid picture with your description of what is going on and where they are that it is easy to visualize it and get into it. If there were more than 5 stars available, I'd give it to you.

jaylunajaylunaabout 14 years ago
Good story, despite the sex, it's not erotica.

That's a hell of a romance, and a very good read. But it was such an emotionally strong story that the sex wasn't much of a turn on. That could just be my issue though. THank you. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good read

An incredibly good and fascinating story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More than a turn on

One has said he thought the love and the romance diminished the turn on of the sex. I'm not arguing the point, but to me the love and the romance made the sex work. It became much more than a physical act that any two of opposite genders can do with no feeling involved. It became the essence of the love expressed by the two and in so doing became the richer for it. If one is looking for a story for a quick jerk-off fantasy this is not it, but if one is looking for a story that sets out the ideal for one to look for in a relationship one needs look no further. Well done! Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Emotion not Eros?

Everyone will react to this story differently, just as everyone will feel passion, love, lust and tenderness differently.

All of the above were presented in spades from Marissa walking in the door in Ch. 01 through the baby's birth. The final chapter may not have been as raw in it's erotic stimulation, however it was immensely satisfying to read.

I believe that it's category is Romance, and it fills that bill completely.

Thanks again HLD for an incredible story of Love.

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Exquisite

The characters are so real, as are the emotions. The gradual, see-saw buildup of feelings and desire, along with true human sexuality . . . wow! Keep up the phenomenal work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Feedback

Excellent, well written, intriguing and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love this story

Very romantic -- and the scene where she'd bound and he eats her out is super hot. Keep up the good work, I hope you do more sexy/romantic stories in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Being old and a romantic I can only think of one thing to say.

Love is a many Splendored thing!

Bobbie

LatchkeyLatchkeyover 13 years ago
Very Touching

Alan was a great romantic male lead, in dancing and the story over all. This was a very romantic story, and the way you conveyed intimacy among two "damaged" people was realistic, and compelling.

This story brought me to tears more than a few times and made me hold my breath until the end, when we learn the fate of our couple.

I must admit that I didn't totally buy why Marissa became a prostitute, but I admit that I tend to think that about most "hooker with a heart" stories. I think there might have been a little more pathos to uncover for her, because I didn't get why someone with such a great capacity for compassion and head for business would make such a degrading choice, just for money. That seemed somewhat contradictory to her nature.

I was a little on the fence about the name chosen for the child, but given the full acceptance the characters seemed to have for each others' baggage, I guess it's not that surprising.

This was a very engaging read, and I'm glad I chose to read your story while I'm stuck at home recovering.

I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm a jackass

Here I am sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes...great story and thank you for your romantic sentiment. Will be taking my wife to Dinner tonight ummm maybe italian:)

Carlos

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Very Good

It's nice to see that even ladies of the night are people too, and have feelings and can fall in love, most times people just see them as whores etc, but each lady will have a reason for the life they lead, and I'm sure most when growing up did not think their life would be as it is. Great Story and well written.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Well it's no McKayla's Miracle...

...but I suppose it'll do.

Okay, seriously, very well written. It almost felt a little over the top at one or two points, but you did nothing wrong there ("almost" is still within safe thresholds). All in all, I can't offer any real critique on this. You done a damn fine job and I enjoyed it very much.

BlackbeltMageBlackbeltMageover 13 years ago
I read this like, years back...

And I've re-read it plenty of times over. This is an incredible story, and one that deserves all the praise that it gets. Amazingly well written, and very touching. Although, I did find it odd that there was a lot of Brianne in the last bit of the story. Ah, either way, you done good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Im impressed

Youve done a great job with combining cute love and erotoc, sensual love. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

Absolutely great story. I couldn't stop reading. Love the way you weave real life and love and still add the well written sex components. Thanks.

jimallen66

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Thank you for a well written and thoughtful story that blended great romance with enough sex to take it to the top. I have enjoyed many of your other works as well so I should not be so surprised. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Better than Harry Potter.. Well Almost

My one question is.. Why isn't this a movie? And why isn't this a never ending series? Obviously it has to end, but I would love to read about the baby and the restaurant and their sex life:D. Anyway, bravo, you've done an absolutely fantabulous job. (Yes I'm a guy and I just said fantabulous:P)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good, but ...

You're a good storyteller, but I find your style a little too staccato; too much 'tell' and not enough 'show'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It Made Me Cry

I took up with a lost woman. Not lost in the same way. I loved her until she could love me back. Not for a week but for decades until the trust was there. When it comes it is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Thanks for the story!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding

All three chapters are astoundingly wonderful reading. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care much for stories which center around a prostitute, but this one is so much more, so much a love story, that the reader cannot help but get drawn into it.

Superb writing!

katundakatundaalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely the best!

This is what I came to literotica.com for: it's literature, in the classic sense, and it's erotic! I enjoy your writing style, your characters are whole, well-rounded and complex but real and believable. Extremely well done!

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlover 12 years ago
Love it

Alright, I have just finished reading chapter 3 (well, duhh:P), and all three are amazing! Your structure and writing style have improved in chapters 2 &3 (compared to chap 1), from my opinion.... in what little time spent between stories. Grammar was better, and the characters continued to develop. I love how Marissa did not accept Alan's money for the trip and instead paid him back. I truly enjoyed both Marissa's character and Alan's. Also, I felt as if your ending story was absolutely perfect- I could not think of a better one. So incredibly romantic and sweet, as well as concluding. However, I suggest making parts a bit more smooth and less scattered. And maybe reduce repeditiveness. Sex scenes were still great (especially the bondage one, and I usually despise that category of writing). I still feel as if details in certain areas couldn't hurt, but i'm sure most would be satisfied with those already depicted. You described the restaurant extremely well, though. Thinking about it, I now realize that you must have put a lot of thought into your writing, conjuring up details from Laurie's agency, to the Las Vegas adventures, to Brianne, to the restaurant, to everything.

In conclusion, this is a brilliant love story that I thoroughly enjoyed. I congradulate you for writing this.

21.5 :D's / 23 :D's (for the three chapters as a whole)

keep up this work!!

<3 LaLaLadidahGirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I have read hundreds of romance stories on this website over the past three years, but this is without a doubt the best one I have come across! Brilliant!

kansasjackkansasjackover 12 years ago
Thank You HLD

This is a story that is so enjoyable to read in one setting from beginning to end. Anyone who is not moved by this story doesn't have a heart. If you have been deeply hurt in the past as so many of us have at one point, don't ever give up hope or close your mind to the amazing possibilities that lay before you.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
the best romance story on here!

I have seriously read so many stories on literotica and there are many fantastic ones but this is by far the best romance!!! it deserves its place on the top rated list, if I could give it 500 stars I would!

Thankyou for writing such a great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT, ... thank you

Hi,

I'm just a 47 year old guy, non native to english, but both - your story and your way of expressing it, ... fabulous!

THANK YOU !!!

Keep on, with only the best wishes from Germany ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Best

Romance story on this or any site. Great plot, character development, background, setting, and properly finished. Woo hoo! Well done, well done. When is the movie going to be made? HLD, thank you for you.

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
NICE! No, it's GREAT!

Excellently done, for both the plot/story line, and the action/delivery. May be your best work ever. I anxiously await your next story, to see if you can possible top this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

What a lovely tale. This was deeply touching, and well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice,lovely,romantic

overall a 5 star movie,,,,,,,,,,,LO

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
The BEST!!!

This has to be the greatest romance story I have EVER read. Great Job. I hope you can write more just like it. 5***** toby9790.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
PERFECT STORY

Perfectly Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Speachless!

You are a truly remarkable writer. Throughout the story, I could picture the characters, and feel both their pain, lust and love. All of your stories are so well written. I would love to see this story turned into a movie. I think that the plot is more than developed enought to become a screen play. Bravo and please keep writing.

clearshooterclearshooterover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I smiled, I laughed, I wept, I ached, and I enjoyed. Well done! This was a great story and particularly timely in my own life.

I enjoyed your characters, your writing style, and a thank you to your editors. A great read!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
nice story but

you forgot to mention what was going to happen the first time one of the past 500 johns approached her and asked when she was available again? maybe a time it happened and she just says "i don't do that anymore" or the husband saying it; but it will happen- that is a guarantee.

gave it 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent.

very well written. you have great vocabulary and more importantly excellent timing and flow.

from. carl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

It was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful love story

forgave her past and loved her with all his heart. What a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My eyes are leaking.

Wonderful story. I feel like I know the characters, so fully you developed them. If you ever decide to write a novel and have it published I hope I find out about it! Jerry

blisteringeveblisteringeveabout 12 years ago
Thank you...

...for telling such a touching love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Superb

Excellent love story - not read better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2972 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories