All Comments on 'Lusty Red Riding Hood Ch. 03'

by Honeymuff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Spelling Please?

Just a tip. If you want your work to be readable, let alone enjoyable, do a bit of homework before you rush to post your stories. Specifically when it comes to words that are used over and over. Just for the record, I've done the first bit of research for you. A Seaman is what you would find on a Submarine in the Navy. Semen is a viscious fluid that is ejaculated from the male penis and contains sperm. It may be only one letter difference, but the meanings are distinctly different, and it was spelled wrongly every time it was used, (which seems to be quite frequently in your stories), and this succeeds only in making the story laughable rather than whatever it might have been intended to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent, but....

Pray do check your spelling and punctuation. The aforementioned 'Seaman' example was the most glaring example, but there were a few others that threatened to turn the mood from one of unbridled lust to eye-popping disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Hey I thought that this was a pretty entertaining little story, though you did have some spelling errors, the content itself was actually pretty good. And to the author of the first comment on here-jeez louise fucking chill out, man, spelling is important, but did you need to get all "Oxford English Dictionary" on us to prove your point? Why don't you leave your name next time and one of the titles of YOUR stories so we can run through it and see if you are have all your words spelled 100% correct?

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
just one question...

where's grandma?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous