All Comments on 'Extra Credit Club'

by slowMINE

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good!

Reminds me of stories by Christo!

DewGuyDewGuyalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

Well written and just the right amount of twists to keep me reading. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories I've read here on Literotica! Normally I don't go for triads, I find them too uneven. But you did such a great job of building all of their characters, and keeping them even - I didn't feel bad for any of them when i was done. Bravo and Encore !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pulitzer prize worthy!

Wow, just absolutely incredible! This is by far the most erotic and believable story currently on Literotica in my opinion. I've been a reader of this site for 5 yrs, and this story (and this story's author)should be the standard by which all others are judged. I wish there were a way to rate it higher than a "5", i'd say it deserves a 7 at least!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sensational

Nothing short of sensational! The story arc, the characterizations, the fantastic (and kinky) sex all combine into a top shelf story. Well done.

When can we expect more? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Powerful!

Well written and so hot! A powerful story.

romeuoldmanromeuoldmanalmost 18 years ago
The best

The best story i´v read. Well write - better extremely well write; very well taught; a preciosity. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Creative Story

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo. Excellent story. Not only was it a really hot story it also had an interesting plot and characters. Made me wish I could meet Tessa and Quinn, even if only casually at some social function.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

Asouloutly amazing, definatly one of the best ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely the best

How about a 10 out of a possible 5? It had everything, story line, romance, sex or I mean extra hot sex, unusual twists, F/M anal (don't knock it if you haven't tried it) and an open end (no pun intended) for more.

This is the best story I've ever read on this site and others. what a story line for an award winning XXX flick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow.

Half way through I started skimming the sex to get back to the plot development. It's useally vise-virsa when I'm on Literotica. You captured the attention of a hopless pervert. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing!!!

I'll admit i was a little dubious when i saw that the story was 7 pages long, usually liking the 1-2 page stories, but this was amazing. The passion of the sex, and the shy relationship between the main two characters was fantastic!!!

Without a doubt, on of the best stories i have come across in my years of Literotica browsing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Impressed

I've been with Literotica for a long time, and this is by far the best story I've ever read. I read a lot of different things, but I keep coming back to anal, and though initially I skipped over the first paragraph expecting a long winded, "perfect ass, hot body, couldn't wait to fuck her" description, leading up to one hot sex scene and an anticipated conclusion that left you disappointed, but I truly loved this story. I read all of it, didn't skip any of it, and actually felt close to the characters. Good job, that's all I can say. *Terrific*

eviloneeviloneover 17 years ago
Wow!!

This story was definitely NOT what I expected - but surprise is good!

The writing was some of the best that I have ever read on this site, the plot development excellent, as well as the sex.

Congrats!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
doesn't get any better then this!

this is one of the best stories i have ever read on this site or any other site. not what i expected going in (i was expecting much less), but this turned out to be the one most amazing stories i have ever read. heartfelt, sexy, beautiful, erotic, and best of all captavating. i couldn't stop reading, and i want to read more!

this is a well constructed and written piece of literature. it gave me just enough to let my imagination have so much fun with the charaters and situations that this became a beautiful and fun piece.

Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great work!

Astounding, fantastic, sexy, entertaining, superb, and many other doubleplusgood adjectives are inadequate to describe this story, though I sadly can't think of any better way to write it.

I've read many smut stories, some of which are very, very good. But this is an instant favorite. It's heartwarming and filthy! I'm hooked.

I agree with all the other praise here, except for one that called it, I think, "believable?" It is as realistic as any fairy tale - virgin lucks into hottest situation ever yet is somehow through watching porn instantly ready to not only cope with but handle all this with epic skill and insight that radically improves the relationship between the two women in a way the genius domme had not thought to try, the dominatrix has a backstory less likely than Catwoman, the sub is blushing, naive, and the perfect slut... and so on.

But this story was not written to be hyper-realistic fiction, it is fantasy. And extremely well done. If, on the other hand, the other fan meant that the charcters, dialogue, plot, and so on were believable within context - that the story allowed for as easy a suspension of disbelief as is possible within such high romantic fantasy - I would strongly agree.

A damn fine smut story. Sexy, filthy, arousing, charming... maybe if my writing skills compared to this author, I could adequately praise this work.

Please do write and post more if possible. I look forward to reading anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Astounding!!!!!

Smoking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh my god!!!!!!

what can one say. This is one the most ammazing stories i have ever read. Having been taken by one woman in this way which was out of this world the thought of having 2 to play with and give and recieve is mind blowing and something i can only dream of happening.

Men take the plunge and let a woman do this as you will never turn back or regret it

once again a great read and very highly erotic. will get read many more times in hope...

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i am wet

my goodness, what a good story. I am very wet and wish this could happen to me...Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To be so lucky

I love anal and I could only wish I was this guy. Two beautiful women that also love anal. I didn't care that the story was long, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very erotic

This story was amazing~! Usually they are too short and fast about the fucking. This one really takes it time and gives background and emotions into the characters; very well done. I look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed reading this story. It is pure erotica. I'm more into spanking than anal, but the bondage and domination scenes made up for the lack of ass slapping.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truly outstanding

It made me laugh and got me off, simultaneously. Erotica doesn't get any better than this. Even after I had gotten off I still felt the need to read the rest of the story -- just because the characters were so captivating -- and before I knew it, I'd gotten off again. I really wanted to meet all the characters in the story; despite their incredible backgrounds you described them with such eloquence that they each seemed like fine people in their own respect.

So yes -- best story ever. It gets a 6 out of 5 in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

thank you for a great story on a cold night and all alone. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

There are not many people who can so fully capture reality in fantasy. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of the greatest

This story is amazing, superb, great, excellent and more! i loved it all the way through! One of the ( if not the ) all time greatest stories that i have read on this site. Keep up on the writing! Im looking forward to more of your stories!

Joe

sbstl7sbstl7almost 17 years ago
It's cliche, but WOW!

That was probably the sexiest story I've ever read on this site, & that's saying something! The character's emotions, needs, as well as pleasures were portrayed phenominally. The actual writing excellent. I don't know how you got inside my head for the ultimate fantasy of both dominant & submissive partners on an equal footing, but you did it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo, encore!

I doubt I could add anything new to the comments above, but I would like to express deep gratitude to the author for a truly supurb story. Well writen, delightful characters, truly erotic literature, and not simply something to get off with. A delightful read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

The quality of this story is fantastic. I felt like I was sitting there watching everything unfold. Great job. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wooooooow

honestly, this is the best one i've read so far. no joke. it was amazing. felt like i was there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
...Wow.

When I read the intro, I didn't think it would be my sort of thing; but I read it, and I'm incredibly glad I did. Even after I got off on the incredibly written erotica, I sat and read the rest of the story because I was far too involved in the characters to stop. It's wonderful. Thank you!

curiousk75curiousk75almost 17 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Almost passed it up when I saw it was seven pages but SOOO glad I didn't. Can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect!!!!

I really loved your story cant wait for my wife to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Honestly...

I if were in Dave's place I think I would've screwed things up that first night with Quinn. I ain't the most dominant person on the planet, but I have a definite dislike of authority. So when she (Quinn) grabbed hold of my package and gave me that choice, I think I would've walked out. Not to mention that I don't have the patience for people with that much mental bagage anymore.

Nonetheless, it's no wonder that this one is at the top of the list, and I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Best story on Literotica, At the start I didn't think it would be my thing but it ruled!

aussie_ellaaussie_ellaover 16 years ago

Like everyone else, I loved your story. You really get the whole Dom/sub psychology, and the bond between women....and the need abused women often have for rough sex. A big sincere WOW and can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

It was good, strange but good. i didnt really like Dave though, he seemed like a real pig when he said "Guy on guy, thats gross, but girl on girl is HOT!" Guess the whole "likeable characters" thing is overrated, eh? -goldenzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

so erotic yet funny at the same time. very well written.

LadyLovesBlueLadyLovesBlueabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

The other responses pretty much sum up how I felt about this story...well written, very erotic, easy to visualize, well structured and thought out. You address a somewhat "taboo" subject without the vulgarity of many anal stores on this site. It certainly gives the rest of us "writers" something to aspire to. Well done.

LLB

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I have read in a while. I loved how erotic and funny you wrote this. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brilliant

truly, brilliant. i really loved the role reversal at the end, though ill admit to seeing it coming, you pulled it off anyways.bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best Story Ever

The best erotic story ever, from the plot to the quality of the writing! Thank you very much, and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

OMG, damn well written, plot was flawless, sex was greatly explained in every detail...if it was a true story man I wish I was u..haha keep writing, and I'll keep reading man, and you should seriously get that published, if I aint a complete dumbass and didnt know it was already haha..keep it up man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Great job dude. I have to admit, I dont find the idea of being fucked anally by a dildo hot, but I found the straight sex pretty good though.

Still, it was the writing that pulled me in. I love the humor and I could relate with parts of Dave's situation. The characters themselves are also very interesting.

All in all, great job!

silenceup2nogoodsilenceup2nogoodover 14 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding story, not only hot sex but a good number of plot twists that left me guessing to the end. Well done.

eug3niuseug3niusalmost 14 years ago
Just great!

This story makes me a bit ashamed at the way I've been throwing 5 star votes around.

I liked the little funny reactions that Dave has to Tessa's new role.

The final was predictable, but oh so good! I can't wait to read the whole series.

High hopes for this one I have. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it

this was easily one of the best stories i have ever read thank you sooo much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Wow, best ever

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great !!!! Loved It !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great job!!

Very well written, engrossing till the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

What an incredible turn on! Beautifully written in the description. So easy to visualize and get lost in the moment. What a great inspiration for men to let go a little.

I'm a straight male, a Dominant in my own life. Yeah the tough macho Dom! ...I'll start by saying that men are too hung up on the macho crap of "leave my ass alone" - haha!

Gods little joke of putting our G-spots inside! Women go through so much in life, what with menstruation and child baring- it's no wonder he put it there on us. If your brave enough, open enough and man enough to express that to someone so they can explore it with you, then a whole new world will open up. Experiment in private-(if you already haven't)- do some research- (Google-You-tube) male G-spot and have the balls enough to share that with your lover! Why am I writing this?... because this story has inspired me to take the next step and ask my wife to take things a step further -(besides her finger or anal plug) and to use a strap-on and experiment together! Literotica has been so helpful in many ways to myself and my wife. For myself, leaving behind the once shy man that had so many fantasies but was too shy and didn't want rejection to even try. It peeled away years of fear and opened up an exciting new sex life for both of us!... my wife, very conservative, shy yet submissive by nature. I was unhappy in my marriage. I think we both were. I would come here to relieve my pent up frustration and escape in fantasy. My wife is no prude mind you, but was pretty close- so I thought! One day after we made love she asked me about what my fantasies were-(BOY IF SHE ONLY KNEW i THOUGHT TO MYSELF!) I had on occasion blindfolded her for fun and she really seemed to like this but that was a s far as I took it. ...I told her since she asked that I had the fantasy to blind fold her and to tie her hands so she couldn't move them. She said "really" with a surprised sound. I thought, oh crap! this is going to bite me in the ass. She then said- "Mmmm, sounds fun and kinky"- I was in heaven hearing that! She asked what did you have in mind. I thought, but was too shy to express myself fully so I came up with the excuse that I wanted it to be a surprise. Whew! that got me off the hook for now. -For days I thought of how to break her into my Dominant side and my kinky fantasy side. Then it hit me like a light bulb of lightening! Literotica!!! I would have a few glasses of wine with her to loosen us both up and bring out the laptop! Absolutely brilliant! I would find a story similar to my fantasy and share it with her to see her reaction. I got started right away. I made sure to find a very tame story that was innocent enough with the blindfold and hands tied like I had told her. It was a Friday night and I took her out to an early dinner. We had a glass of wine there, then came home and I opened a bottle to share. Over dinner I told her that I had a surprise for her at home, based on our conversation the weekend before. She wanted to know right then in excitement what I had in mind, but I held out with my surprise idea. I poured her a glass ans myself, then excused myself. I returned with the laptop. She asked what I was doing and I just said wait and see. I told her I had done some surfing looking up some random thing and ran onto this website. She says- what porn? I'm not into that you know that. I said no, wait, let me show you what I found. I had already bookmarked the story, so I didn't need to surf around the site. I handed her her glass, got mine, and said "read". After a while she said are you done, so I scrolled the page up. Again she went right to reading. It was great! this was working because she would say little things like "Mmmm", or "nice"... When we finished the story, I kissed her, grabbed her hand and she said "where are we going?" with a cute look! I led her to the bedroom where I already had things ready-(clue into this guys!- already done and ready) The blindfold was under the pillow, the neck ties where already tied to the bed frame and under the pillows, and that is what you need to do, besides the most important guys!!!! FORPLAY! ...It already started with ready the story. I laid her on the bed, kissed her forever with passion! Took her cloth's off a little at a time- slowly guy's! Kissed her bare skin where I took them off, and after she was completely naked and so very turned on, I kissed her and asked if she was ready? She said "ready for what?" I said your blindfold. She said "oh yes, mmmm- what are you going to do?" I said wait and see, your going to love this. I put on her blindfold, then kissed her all over again and took my time. I teased her thighs and licked slowly and softly around her outer lips and thighs, making her hotter and hornier! I then came up, kissed her with passion slowly again on her mouth and came up to straddle her her chest. I reached under the pillow for the right tie, grabbed her hand, kissed her wrist, bit slowly and softly on her palm, then lowered her arm and wrist where I tied it loosely around her wrist and so she had room to move it if she wanted to. Remember guys, this is the first time and make it simple! Then I did the same with her other wrist. It's more of a mind game than a physical one anyway. After she was tied, I went down on her again, then made slow passionate love to her like we hadn't done in years!

She and I were so hot! We made love for hours! This is how it all started Guys and Gals.... Now, we have tried so many things together, from every kind of position to me having anal sex with her-(do your research on that one guys before you try!)- the key is preparation as well as having her stimulate her clit as you slowly introduce your penis!- anyway... to bondage, spanking, nipple clamps, butt plugs-(ON BOTH OF US)- etc. Now it is time for me to share this wonderful story with her, as we both have done with each other! It has been a wonderful way for two shy people to open up and share our fantasies with each other! Thank You again Author- "slowMINE" for sharing something that has been a fantasy of mine for such a long time- (having my wife do me with a strap on while she masturbates my cock to orgasm! -who knows, maybe she will like the other woman in the story and we can eventually try that as well! ... you never now people... I never thought in my mind that- she/we would ever be doing the things we are doing and have done now... It literally has saved our marriage and made things so incredibly exciting!!!!

Thanks and good luck to you all...

Sincerely, "Plaito"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Zomg

Wow, what a great story! I coudnt stop until the end, what an amazing turn on lol. Keep up the great work!

nomad67nomad67almost 13 years ago
Really don't know what to say

What can I say this is truly stunning, loving, tender aggresive, violent all at the same time, I enjoyed it a great deal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow that was exciting and tender!

I really enjoyed the story. I thought it was well written and extremely sexy. I liked the ideas it gave me. =)

siagogooldsiagogooldover 12 years ago
Wow !

What an incredible story, beautifully written, totally in tune with the storyline. I could so easily forget it was just a piece of fiction and really imagine the scenario for real. Great stuff, look forward to reading some more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm too much like Tessa...and yet not enough

I'm a lot like Tessa in my shyness, I think...but at least she asks for what she wants. I'm shy and quiet, but I secretly love being restrained and dominated, and I love the idea of anal sex. My boyfriend has no idea about any of that. We're young and each other's firsts, so even after 2 years of sex we're still in "basic training mode," ie, nothing but vaginal and very minimal creativity in positions. A lack of privacy (I'm in a dorm with a roommate; he lives with his parents) doesn't help, either.

Reading this made me a little more courageous to ask him about my fantasies...i'd love to be blindfolded, gagged, tied up, and fucked up my ass, or even just have some toys involved. I never wanted him to think I was weird though. But now, reading this, I'm pretty sure he'll be interested in trying at least a few things.

My biggest fantasy is fucking him up his ass with a dildo like the one in this story, but I do know for a fact he's vehemently opposed to anything (even a finger or tongue) going near his asshole. But who knows...maybe a few years from now when all our other fantasies are out on the table, he'd be able to get into it. Any super hetero males out there who were completely against the idea of getting ass-fucked, who came around eventually? If so, how'd your gf convince you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was Hot!!!

Very nice story. I am one of those very hetero males that likes the occasional anal stimulation. My wife (back when she was my girlfriend) tried a finger one night and I really was wierded out by it. It took several years and me getting a bit of a fixation on her ass that seemed to open my mind to it and eventually I actually bought her a strap-on and asked her to use it on me. I know that not every guy will have this reaction, but in the homophobic society we live in your average (very straight) man is going to need some time and maturity to own up to the fact that enjoying anal stimulation does not constitute any latent homosexual fantasies, just a simple enjoyment of erotic stimulation with the woman you love. Certainly reading a very well written story such as this one could help plant a seed as well, I certainly got some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh... My... God...

That was extremely amazing.

I want to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, fantastic, probably one of the best i have ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!!

Realy great story bro, could you explain the title tho? No ryme intended.

blackduchesszblackduchesszover 11 years ago
f*ck

wow it was hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow...

That was hands down(maybe even bound), the best storey I've read on any site like this... I was left craving more... Good job sweetie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the few best stories you'll ever read.

EXTRA CREDIT FOR BEING TRULY HUMAN BEINGS. AND CARING ABOUT SOMEONE BESIDES THEIR SELVES. THIS IS LIKE A BOOK THAT YOU CAN'T PUT DOWN UNTIL YOU REACH THE END. AND I THINK THE AUTHOR SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY WITH OTHER CHAPTERS. THERE COULD BE MORE TO THIS THEN STOPPING HERE. TNANK YOU FOR A HELL OF A GREAT STORY.

GOLDPONY or i use to be..

LoveSumLoveSumover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

It is so nice to read such an incredible story and find at the end that it has six more chapters!

AndrewJacksonAndrewJacksonover 11 years ago
Nicely done!

Your story was well done - good pacing, lots of sex, believable characters. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great fantasy story, look forward to chapter 2 and more

I've only read the first story admittedly but I've been 'Dave' and I can tell you that 'Quinn' a) wouldn't have given in to the dominance so quickly and so willingly from a man she hardly knows b) Tess wouldn't have the guts to so wholy dominate her dominatrix after so long of being the submissive.

That said, I read the story over two evenings and I came both times so job done?!

FYI - as unlikely as it sounds, the 'Tess sandwich' of Quinn being fucked by Tess and Tess being ass fucked by Dave is 100% possible and is nowt short of epic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Outstanding. Characters are interesting and believable. Makes me think of a series of stories I read called "Geek Goddess" a couple years back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellente!

The plot is Believable (just barely) but your characters are very well developed (for porn), all of whom I have some empathy with. All up and excellent story, which could be developed into a novel, taking more time to allow the characters (especially Dave) to assimilate events and therefore evolve at a more believable pace. Personally, I find it unbelievable that any guy could, IN ONE NIGHT, go from a curious (private) finger-or-two to being vigorously analy-dominated by two women without serious psyco-sexual damage... which is, unfortunately, the usual pathology.

Pray tell, what is in Dave's makeup that allows him to adapt SO QUICKLY? IMHO, every male, especially college age, would have TOTALLY freaked-out. Almost all abusive behaviour is a delayed, misdirected, silent, incorrent backlash against past abuses, ergo Quinn. So this story would be more realistic, IMHO, if you have Dave the same sort of time to learn and adapt as you gave Tessa... ergo novel(a) length... That and I really enjoy just reading your writing... excellent style & pace, so I'd happily read a LOT more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I just read the entire set from 1 to 7. Outstanding writing! This would make a wonderful movie, as well. Just one question. What happened to episode 5?

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
What an incredible beginning

This was, in one chapter, a more impressive story than most complete works I've read. The characters, emotions, motivations and even the smut were all satisfying and impressively detailed.

Easily favorited, never done that in ch1 before.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic story. One of the best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely read

Really entertaining. Nice plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous