All Comments on 'A Stormy Flight and Perfect Landing'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I hope...

I hope part two of this story is about you and the real Carla and Becky. Not what might have been, but whats really happened. I'll be waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Could use better English

edit missed the mark: Betsy - Becky??

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Disappointing

Alright "feedback junkie". Karla and the other one were both mommies, in this fantasy story why didn't you knock one or the both of them up to send home to their hubbies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
shitter???

no woman would ever refer to her asshole as her shitter.

An Awful CadAn Awful Cadalmost 18 years ago
lacking characterization

I'm a fan of your work, but I didn't feel that this was up to the quality of your previous submissions. In the "Christopher" and "Online Predator" series you had much more developed characters and compelling and detailed plot lines. Nothing wrong with a "quickie" every now and then, but I prefer your other material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yawn

There comes a moment in every story where the action has to move from the day to day stuff to the sexual. That transition has to be believable - I think you fail on that. One second we are discussiong the weather and the next we are exchanging bodily fluids doesn't work!

And, of course your dick is two inches longer than the other guy! YAWN!!!

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Double Pregnancies, but no Viagra?

At your age, it would seem that you would have had to have some Viagra. Maybe your impregnated both of these married Bi-sexuals on their ill-fated lay-over?

symtronsymtronalmost 13 years ago
One Word ---

DAMN !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One word

Shit ! "1*" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story end

Not sure why you wrote such a great story then changed it at the very end to a fantasy..hope you expand on this..

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
"ands"= commas

He shares a flight, room and big dick with two MILFs stop use "and", use a comma instead. any pro editor will scold u if u use "and" in a story/book

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Liked this story , fast sex nice characters, but keep using the same names throughout it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where the hell did the other girl come from?

Poorly edited

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he's an asshole

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Becky, Betsy, Beth? All the same girl? Try to be consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No question you did the right thing in sharing that room. It would have been stupid of you not to have done that especially since two sexy sluts were so willing to share it and everything else with you. Shame you couldn't do all those sexy, dirty, pleasurable things with the real Carla and Becky. Hope you're successful some day and if so, you owe us to share that story with us. Best of luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
2215 Followers
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

story TAGS