All Comments on 'Our Bahamas Vacation'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
I can handle this version

What else is there to say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's about time

Finally, a story with a guys who found his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dissapointing

So he makes no move to discuss anything with his wife before her second encounter with Shane, and actually hides in the closet and watches until they fuck and THEN gets all macho on everyone. What a fag. Thanks for writing. The ending was too abrupt and hurried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Last Half

The last half, after being caught, could have been developed a little more otherwise good story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Pretty good, but

I think he could have, and should have, stopped it just as Tom was getting ready to insert his dick in the wife. THAT would have been enough to recognize his "friends" loyalty to friendship and his wife's feelings for Tom. They were lovers before and I'm sure she still felt something for him. He should have recognized that and prevented the act AND kicked him in the balls. Could have been a happier ending.

btw Isn't a husband supposed to PROTECT the wife from predators???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
she fuck up the first night,by kissing him

she was a slut and the whore came out of her.i would like to know what happen after the cool off period.see the hubby should've kick his ass the first time he saw him kissing his wife.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
A very well done L W story with consequences

I agree with Nightowl 22. You don't set things up and watch, you let it be known up front what you think. Too much history to let things get started between two former lovers. No communication between these two characters.

I liked your story as it was a true cheating wife with the consequences of that cheating on everyone.

Thanks for the entertainment

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
I think the ending was too short

Might not be realistic to expect the wife to be sorry for what she lost but its still nice to see in these stories imo. IRL I doubt that cheaters care very much for their spouses or marriages but this is fantasy and its nice to see them a little sorry. If you stay too true to life (or just cut off the story without any preamble), the cheater doesnt give a shit so the story ends up just being about a guy (or girl if its the husband fucking around) that got screwed over. I suppose this is what happens irl but since this is fiction, a little balance is nice. Even if the wife (or husband) isnt sorry at all, goes on without a hiccup and never looks back, you could have the husband finding true love and/or happiness as well. Again, easier said than done irl but this is fiction so why not balance out the crap he had to go through just a little?

Still, it was a pretty good story even if the ending seemed a little hurried. I disagree with those that think it was the husbands fault for not stopping her sooner. He wanted a good marriage to an equal partner he trusted and that loved him as much as he loved her. Stopping her from screwing the guy wouldnt have made his marriage better since the physical act was just an indicator of the state of his marriage/character of his wife. It wasnt the cause of their problems. Who would want a marriage that consisted of gaurding your spouse 24/7 anyway? If you cant trust them when you're not around, the marriage is bound to fail anyway. Nobody can protect someone else from themselves so its better to know what type of person they are while youre still young enough to move on imo.

Anyway, it was a good story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hey you wimp lovin ass wipes

That is how a REAL MAN handles a slut whore wife. Once a whore.....

ohioohioalmost 18 years ago
interesting difference of opinion

between readers who feel Rick should have interrupted his wife and Shane before they actually started screwing, and those who disagree.

I'm in the first group--why let it go on? Once you see that she's going to go ahead, that's the time to stop it. Yes, you still have a major problem in your marriage, and it will take time to re-build the trust; but letting them fuck before you come out of the closet makes the betrayal far worse, and leaves the husband with images he'll never be able to get rid of. It virtually guarantees divorce, while an interruption sooner leaves a bit of hope for the couple to get past it.

I also felt the end of the story was a bit abrupt--but still a good story. I look forward to more of your work.

ohio

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Average Joe is partially right as I see it

I have to respond to Average Joe, who I believe I agree with a lot of the time.

He is right you cannot watch someone all the time it is stupid to try as there is no trust to do something like that.

I went to a reunion by myself as my wife insisted I go as I hadn’t been back to my school for a reunion for decades. My wife new this was a very special reunion for me and I was being honored at the reunion. She was sick and I didn’t really want to leave her but she said I had to as she was so proud of me being honored and we had planned it before she became incapacitated. She said I have only one thing to ask, and she went on to explain; I’ve always trusted you but, you are going to see the one woman who you almost married and lived with for four years and haven’t seen in person for 20 years. If I could go with you no problem, but you still remember her as we have talked and there are feelings left unresolved between both of you. We know from mutual friends she brings up you name all the time.

I want you to remember I love you, and though I’m not capable to show it in a physical way right now, keep me deep in your heart and mind as some old feelings are hard for all of us to suppress. She went on to say; I will not mention it again, but we have both always said you don’t put honey in front of a starving bear and expect them not to be tempted.

She was right we had said this between us many times to remind each other we needed to be open with our thoughts and when times were rough our love had to remain at its strongest.

Was I tempted at the reunion? Yes. Was an opportunity presented to me? Yes. Did I act on it? No

I thought of the talk we had the month before and it made my temptation to relive my youth so much easier to walk away from. My wife was a very smart woman, and yes I loved her with all my heart.

There are avoidable situations we should never let ourselves and our partner have to face alone. Put a guy in a room full of Playboy girls and no one around and see if he gets a hard-on. Oh yeah!

We need as partners to talk periodically about our love for each other, not just say I love you but really talk about how you feel about your most important friend in the world. It’s not being an untrusting partner to raise the thought of remember; you can look but not touch and call me if you need a pick-me-up. I’m always here thinking of just you and my unqualified love for you and you alone. This does seem to help a lot of people pickup a phone and hear that cherished lover say those words of I love you and need you. Be proactive and you will never regret it.

Ok, you know I always spout communication to have a real lasting love.

Sorry for the long comment.

Good story and too long a comment

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wish It Was My Wife

I met my wife when she was dating a friend of mine. I have seen him naked so can imagine what it was like when they screwed. My wife has been monogamous but rather then fantasise about it I would love to watch my wife ride his hard cock.

wetapapwetapapalmost 18 years ago
One of the best

in the cheating wife category that I have read in a long time.

I'm in the 'let her hang herself all the way' camp. I would have no desire to listen to denials and excuses the rest of my life. Her first excuse would most likely be, “If you hadn’t stopped us, I would have. There is no way I could have gone all the way with him. I love you too much to allow that to happen.” How could he prove her wrong?

She had all the opportunity she needed to save her own marriage. Why should he have interrupted them to just become her warden?

What possible moment from that time on, when they find themselves apart, could he ever have a moments rest or peace of mind. The fear that she might be doing it all over again would go on forever.

Bear in mind, she succumbed in just about a 24 hour period, didn't even take two or three days for her to fail her marriage vows. Seems the old boyfriend was right, she had never changed. Good story, a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
as someone said, finally

there's a guy not touching himself in the closet, though he did go in there, to observe (got himself "trapped" in there unwittingly), and jumped out afte the fuck session the wife did with another man and pretended to be very upset, jumping up and down,,,

most men, in fact, will behave like this guy: "you have your chances of conducting yourself in a certain way, whether i'm there with you or not, and extricate yourself out of situations that, if found out, will surely lead to irreparable harms,,,, but you failed and seemed to just enjoy yourself tremendously,,, so i too have made my decision and it does not include you, either,,,"

that kind of resoluteness is truer to life than stories in Lit. would suggest,,,, human beings are not only, by first nature, territorial; but we are also highly possessive, like all other animals,,,, being made fun of, cheated on, spoken ill of, dishonored, disregarded, taken as a fool, etc. are not what we normally accepted as "okay" behavor and/or acts of those we trust our love and lives with,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

finally a guy who has balls ...he should have fucked steve up ... at least make it to where he can never have kids again ...if he wants kids tell him youll fuck his wife for him since you no longer have balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Good Trend Evidenced

The comments say it all - we support the realities of life as being more credible and entertaining than what is normally found here.

Respect and credible are words that travel well together whereas disrespect invites consequence but failing some form of it means a sick and failed attempt at eroticism.

Here Author, you kept the man intact and his reactions very human. I agree with the majority, we are never our spouses keeper as it isn't expected or necessary when there is trust and respect.

Nice work Author - I really like you in this theme - more of this at interval please.

With Regard

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Sad story, but well written and realistic

June should have told Rick about the kiss that night and they should have talked through the issues. Sad that they worked and saved and looked forward to their vacation for so long...sad that she couldn't or wouldn't just say no.

I think I would have just left her there and gone home. However, the way he took charge and didn't really give her any options was probably a better way to handle it.

As to why he didn't interrupt them (along the lines of Ohio's comment), I think the comments Misty made started Rick thinking about whether he had made the right decision to marry June. Had she stopped, he would have evidence that she had changed; by waiting he basically validated Misty's comments which directly led him to decide to end the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The anklet was the sign of her trampitude

Was it just a coincidence that the x was there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

It was a good story; I agree with some of the comments that the ending was too abrupt... A little more interaction with the husband and wife at the end might have been good;

I disagree with the wait till they are finished group. I think I would have waited until they started. Why should they get their rocks off? Once he penetrated the marriage was basically over...

I look forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ohio is as fucked up as is his opinion

I enjoyed your story. Ohio is an idiot. Why would the husband want the cheating slut back? Now he knows what she is and can move on with his life. Some trails are happier than others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What should always happen

I admire the direct and very just manner in which the husband dealt with the infidelity. It should always end this way. And women should be no less decisive with philandering husbands.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Good job

Interesting story. The question about whether he should have stopped it before she was penetrated is academic. Doesn't matter - she had already gone too far. Divorce was his only option considering what had happened. Could they possibly get together again after a bit? Doubtful, her wild past kind of mitigates against that, I suspect.

All in all a good tale - thanks for a good read.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
Decently written, but abrupt end...

Fairly well edited and judging by the sex-means-love crowd here, it obviously struck a chord. Not my cup of tea but I can't fault a story for differences of philosophy.

Altogether, it accomplished what it set out to do. It sucks you in with the seduction, gets you excited with a little voyeurism, then the conclusion atones the guilt, giving the self-righteous mojo back to the target audience.

It's a bit transparent, but that's a happy ending for some. Whatever.

For what it's worth, it did what it wanted to do.

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
Rick Dropped the Ball

Rick had his chances to deal with the situation before it went bad.

1) He watched Shane fondle June's ass while they were dancing. When June and Shane returned to the table Rick said not one word to Shane.

2) As Rick heads to the restroom he spots Shane making a pass at June by putting his hand on her breast. After his wife fends Shane off Rick simply continues on to the bathroom. He should have been over to his wife in a flash supporting her and telling Shane to kiss off. Instead he leaves his wife to handle Shane on her own.

3) Rick is in their suite, in the bathroom, looking for sun lotion. He hears his wife and Shane coming in the door with his wife clearly not liking that Shane is so agressively pursueing her. Instead of simply stepping into the room and dealing with Shane as any man would, he somehow makes it into a closet so he can spy on his wife.

I read this story shortly after it was published and gave it a five. I still feel the same way about it. I wrote the comments above because I don't feel that Rick did his job as a husband and protector. There is no doubt that June bears the major responsibility for their marriage going on the rocks but Rick has some blame to shoulder too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Ending is okay. Generally, the husband isn't nice enough to take the erring wife back home with him.

Boyd

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Stupid but Predictable

The story was fairly well written even if it got chopped off at the end. Sorry but I feel the husband was the author of his own troubles. When he found out at the table exactly how his wife was in the past, he should have had a conversation with her that would have avoided the trouble ahead. He deserves the life of he gets without her love as she would have been a great wife. He was to proud to accept her mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't know how I missed this

but thanks, "Jorel" for bringing it to my attention.

"Nighttimestories,"

This was an enjoyable read. I do appreciate stories of cheating spouses suffering reasonable consequences for their errant ways. I did find the actions of the wife to be a little improbable. A spouse who would partake of forbidden pleasures with her husband sunning himself close by at the pool doesn't exhibit the discretion or common sense I would have accorded the woman as described by you.

Nonetheless, I can't fault the husband for hiding in the closet to see what would happen. On the heels of what had transpired the evening before, I would think that his being curious was well-founded. What purpose would have been served in his revealing himself to the conspirators once they began to indulge themselves? His spouse had crossed the line. She revealed herself to be the dictionary definition of "easy lay." Contrary to "Ohio's" remark, perhaps it is better that the husband does have the image of his wife cheating indelibly imprinted in his memory. It would only add to the resolve necessary to do what is appropriate in this situation: permanent separation from this woman. As to rebuilding trust, how is that possible when the legs of one's spouse are apparently spring operated. It's possible that she might meet more playmates from her past.

Sorry these comments come so long after you posted your story.

Philip

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the subtitle of this site is "erotic stories"...

...and erotic stories is what it's for. can someone explain to me how vindictiveness, revenge, hatred and utter lack of human empathy or understanding are in any way erotic?

if you get orgasms or even arousal from stories that involve someone "getting even" with their spouse or lover or inflicting some sort of pain or public humiliation on them, you have the same sort of psychopathy that causes men to rape and murder women because of their perceptions that women are evil, etc. you need to see a shrink, get over your victim mentality, quit blaming other people for the way you cause your own pain, and get your head fixed before you end up molesting little girls because you're too afraid of grown-up women who have just as much of a sex drive, and are just as vulnerable to temptation and making mistakes, as any other human being who has ever lived.

nighttimestories, you write well. please don't waste your talent encouraging the sort of pathology where the true perverts can only get their rocks off by trying to hurt other people even more than they've allowed themselves to be hurt.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
shane

You should have used a bat on shanes knees and then his head then did the same to june will there be a second chapter?

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good

need a sequel to find out what happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What an asshole!

The story was going well until the husband failed to see the opportunity. Perhaps you should have any of the male characters from your other great stories have a chat with this schmuck...

He could have taken used this situation to get a perfect cumslut wife...

Your other stories are great but this one pissed me off...

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Bravo

He did the right thing by divorcing her how could he have stayed married after seeing her give into shane like that and misty told him that they had a open marriage that they wouldnt go behind each others banck and cheat on each other wait till she finds out that shane did that very thing to her with june.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
right on

I agree that he did the right thing to drop her. Unlike some comments suggest, I think he was right not to interrupt. Having just heard that she used to be the heart of the orgies, that she and Shane broke up over her wanting to party all the time, having seen her kiss Shane passionately and letting him grope her under her dress, I can imagine that his trust in her was shaken at least. Had she really gone for a massage ? How come Shane came back with her to the room ? All of this kissing/groping happened so easily and without apparent guilt that he HAD to ask himself how far she would take it. So yes, he just needed to know for his own peace of mind. Too bad she fucked it up. Now he is sure and it was no "mistake". G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mixed feelings.

obviously there is no marriage.. but he knew that the first night. but any guy is a complete loser that sits back and allows another man to take his wife... if I knew this guy, I would have just laughed in his face for being such an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hooray

she let the whole thing happen, and did not care what the consequences could be. its always something that triggers the suspicion and the getting caught. over reaction? i don't think so. raises questions what she was doing at home?

me, if he just left her there, and cancelled the credit cards, too?

guitarman100guitarman100almost 15 years ago
Is Change Possible?

In the cheating without permission type of stories in Loving Wives, there are two themes that have been repeated quite a bit. They both have their substance taken from the time before they were married. In one the woman was a virgin and has never had sex with anyone but the husband. She supposedly cheats out of curiosity. The other is the wanton, slut, party girl who tries to change upon being married but can't quite pull it off. The first one changes her behavior quite a bit going from Mama's good girl who goes to church and puts off sex until her wedding night, to a woman who becomes obsessed with sex. So it seems it is possible for people to change their attitude and lifestyle when it comes to sex but for some reason this usually does not apply to the girl who was a slut before marriage. Once a slut always a slut? In this story lack of communication was definitely a problem but it might not have changed the ending. However, if the wife had been a little more honest about her previous sex life, perhaps she would have been a little more worried and on her guard when her husband found out that Shane had known her in college. And of course there was no reason for her husband not to confront her with what he had learned and seen that first night. In fact he should have physically intervened when Shane was making his first pass and the rest of it would probably not happened. It seems to me that a marriage is a partnership and that these husbands who see a situation developing and do nothing to see if the wife will actually betray them are fools. If your spouse needs a little help in staying on the straight and narrow then why would you deny it to someone you love and support? Especially if it is just going to cause you more pain? Why not nip it in the bud and then discuss it. Sure if she continues to put them in these situations and does not change then divorce is the answer. But this you are on your own attitude and one strike and you are out rule is stupid!

inSanitylaneinSanitylanealmost 15 years ago
Unprotected

Good Story. But, there is no way I would have left my wife in that resort to the predators. I would have had to step in, mess him up. Then, me and the wife would have a long hard discussion. I wouldn't be much of a husband to not try to protect her. I would reiterate that if it ever happened we were through. I might have given her the warning before going to the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a loser

you on my opinion are a loser,

its ok for guys to mess around while they are married, but 'HEY NOT THE WIFE'

tell me what is the difference, or are guys only allowed to do it, get with the times,

just like you i will be 'ANONYMOUS'

but also a female

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too bad for her

The whole thing came down to her actions and she failed. I think it would have been good to leave her there with the set return ticket, and enough for cab fare. She thought he'd see this as an isolated event? He acted and she paid the price. Dropping her off put closure to the deal.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Coitus Interuptice

You interrupt the sex by kicking him in the balls BEFORE he fucks your wife. Then you dump the slut. Other than his timing being a little off, he handled the situation correctly. Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

what a killjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good justified ending - slut dumped asap!

Once the slut crossed the line and let the slut genie out - there is no way to put it back in. The husband was justified in dumping the slut. Question Guitarman - how many times would she be able to cross the line and by your thought process, he should take her back? 2, 3 times or 300? Sorry dude - once is all it takes no matter who the offender is. Anon #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

great story glad rick taught June's ex a lesson. as for divorcing.. maybe harsh, he forced himself, she can call it rape to save her marriage. make the next chapter that shows they stay together and she becomes faithful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And of course

No culpability on husband for sitting and watching it all unfold and doing nothing. Plenty of time to talk but he's just another dickhead who won't stand up for his woman but will throw her out after he lets it happen. No sympathy for the guy.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Ch.2

This story can do with a ch.2 which would be the wife reconciling with her husband. This could be a rather emotional tale me thinks !

The husband is hurting at the moment and hopefully the wife can convince him to reconsider not divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't find it realistic at all...

wife is obviously a scumbag whore... she was already a scum bag whore when you kissed and was fondled by another guy behind the husband's back. The husband was a completely unrealistic person... his prime and proper wife (that is what she was in HIS eyes) was seen sucking face with someone else... and he does and says nothing? Really what crap. Then he watches them walk in the room... and he FUCKING HIDES?? Why do you lazy as fuck authors always pull that convenient garbage... why would you hide??? Unless you already read the rest of the story... you certainly don't know your wife is coming in to fuck someone. What weak writing. Good job you don't do this for a living. You'd be starving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually very realistic

If anyone has been paying attention to the marriage, couples or relationship TV and Radio shows you would have witnessed the reasons many of the marriages or relationships failed. June was adventurous sexually in college, hence the memories with Shane. Now Rick would have been justified if he (Rick) rushed in during the dance, after witnessing Shane with his and on June's ass and cupping the side of her breast and in a deep kiss. That is inappropriate for a wife and another man, regardless if that man is an ex. The actions in the hotel room broke apart when obviously those past memories and feelings returned between Shane and June, Rick finally acted as a husband sadly June now resides at her mothers house now and perhaps in the future. I am glad this was not a wimp husband falling back and taking this disrespect. Can the marriage survive? June can fight the divorce and demand counseling. Most judges would agree, this was a one time thing, June can blame alcohol or worse, June can go on record she said NO, she said she did not want this, and Shane continued and basically RAPED HER. Although no formal charges would be seen, the shock to Shane that June would accuse him of this crime to save her marriage to Rick would no doubt force Shane to abandone any fond memories between him and June. Would this help June with Rick, it would in the eyes of the court and force a counseling session. The question would it really help? NO, June should have been strong enough to push back or even knee or kick Shane in the groin as Rick would do later in the bedroom. Clearly Shane had no respect for Rick or the marriage between June and Rick. So Shane got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good ending to a heartless wife

The only thing that bothers me is that after witnessing his wife sucking face with he scumbag ex at the restaurant he just let it go. He should have just left her right there as it was clear she still had the hots for him. And the wife, wow what a selfish heartless bitch. There was no rape. that is very clear, She wanted it and her no's were obviously a game so she could claim he forced her. If she really meant it, she would not have let him in the room to start with, especially how she was dressed or lacking any cloths. IF she meant it she would have been screaming to get the fuck out. But come on she was leading him right in and she knew how her ex would react. and you can't reconcile with someone who clearly has no honor or respect for their partner. So it was a good ending with no sissy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

Just GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

What an awful, unrealistic, hateful piece of crap. What a wimpy, shitty, tiny-dicked guy to hide in the closet and watch his wife being attacked and make no move to stop her attacker. People who like this kind of shit are cowards who hate women, and are probably closet homosexuals. God, I hate writers like this and the assholes that enjoy this horseshit. Too bad this site is lousy with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fair Ending to an Errant Wife

The anonymous comment that derides people who read this as crap writing has no appreciation for reality situations, There are men who get off on seeing their wives fuck other men/ women but it is nice to see a man react in such a defensive manner and respond in the way most husbands would.

Whatever happened in college is one thing, some people just need to let loose and that goes for both girls and boys. Once you enter into a marriage, any wandering or straying from your partner has to be consensual by both people. I support anyone that wants other partners/ lovers as long as the husband/ wife is aware its going on.

Excellent writing, thank you. I didnt think i was going to enjoy this story but, I did immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another author who has no women in his life...

Women are NOT dogs in heat. It is so sad and pathetic to read all you losers writing comments here as is there are ANY women anywhere on this planet that cannot control themselves. It is such a pathetic male ego driven view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband is a Jerk

He HID from them, he became a cuckold and a perverted voyeur. He could have stopped it. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with most of the others.

He should have stopped it when he first saw them near the washrooms. In fact I would have gone out to the dance floor and stopped it.

I hate chicken shit husbands who watch while some guy gropes them. Not my wife, he wouldn't.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Good author

Good realistic story. Nice for a change from many other stories on here that are unrealistic. Many of the comments by others are really stupid. Comeon, this is fiction, but the author has chosen to relate a real possible sceniario ending appropriately. I for one, applaude you nighttimestories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The husband

should have told shane's wife. i'm sure she'd love to hear about this 'open marriage' thing, as he plows an old g/f behind her back.

also, there was no ffm in this.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Finally , someone with balls

kicked a cheating wife ( while on vacation yet ) to the curb . It's not like he wasn't treating her good . She should have grabbed her X by his balls and made it clear she wasn't there for him to play with . A good hard squeeze would get the message across but she really wanted it to happen and she ended up with the shitty end of the stick .

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
At least

After watching, he did dump her cheating ass. But he only kicked Shane once.

bigeightguybigeightguyover 1 year ago

I'd have left her behind

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

After what he saw at dinner, he should have expressed himself. She had no business taking him back to their room.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Czyli jednak sa normalni faceci. Dostała to co chciała a czy było warto sama sobie odpowie. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous