All Comments on 'Flesh So Tender'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Loved the slight noir flavour of this story ;-) Would be interesting to hear more...

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Excellent slam bam noir with a horror twist. Well done

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, thanks so much. Never really written a vampire story before. Maybe I'll have to do a noir vampire series at some point. "The Postman Always Bites Twice." Hmmm. I'll work on it.

Baldy74Baldy74over 2 years ago

Please continue these two

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

That was hot. Well done. I really enjoyed the touch of pain; most of my stories are bdsm, and I really love a little ouch with my fucking.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years agoAuthor

Good to know people liked that. I think up to now the only pain I've really written about in sexual situations has been spankings and some light nipping. If I pursue another vampire (or similar) story somewhere down the line, I'll have to remember that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it, it's great! Would love to see more stories set in this world or with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! You should continue this or make spin offs in the same universe, preferably both. Seriously great and has so much potential. Maybe another story about a dude who discovers this world on accident after stopping by and offering a car ride to a blood covered woman he thinks needs help and takes her to his home reluctantly as she begs him not to call the police, she showers and comes out clean and healthy arousing suspicion, then later as the two are bonding and getting to know each other, he sees a case of two butchered bodies found and realises that it’s close to where he “rescued” her. It could play like an erotic thriller that takes twists and turns with two likeable characters who get to know and like each other, but also tense as obvious secrets are being hidden, him trying to figure her out and exactly what happened while she crushes on and manipulates him. It would’ve been a feeding gone wrong and turned blood bath when another guy showed up. If any of these ideas appeal to you please take them, I’m just spit balling thoughts as they come to me, but I’d love to see more in this universe. Sorry for the rambling but this was a story so good I genuinely decided to comment.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Vampire Noir = AWSOME!!!!!

11/10!!!!!

Ian_SnowIan_Snowabout 1 year agoAuthor

I can't believe it's taken me a few months to remember to comment here that I've since released an urban fantasy series called Dark the Night with a tone very similar to this one. It's available now on Amazon, with more books coming sometime in the future. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BN2D5T2C?

LovesDancingLovesDancing10 months ago

This is the second story of yours I've read (Little Waves was the first) and while each story had the same feel of being written by the one person the actual story theme was very different. Excellent, need to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wow!! A hot, hot supernatural tale. A hypersexual bloodsucker looking for a sperm donor. But not just any donor will do; it has to be one who regularly stakes out her tribe. Opposites attract I suppose. But there's some potential to the story. You can try to expand on this.

Ian_SnowIan_Snow17 days agoAuthor

Anonymous (from nine hours ago), I'm happy to say I have! I wrote a five book series called Dark the Night that takes this concept and really blows it out. Vampires, redneck necromancers, sirens, the works. It's available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited. The first in the series is named "The Heart Wants."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...