All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

A good job on a classic theme. No reluctance on the wife’s part, and her need for toys when she’s with her husband is quite a bad sign. So, she can’t get off even with his oral? He’s doomed. Probably needs coaching as well, but Shannon didn’t seem to mind.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Oh! This SCREAMS for FTDS.

Really really good. Decent writing mechanics. Pretty good sex scene. A good variation on, what could have been, a standard trope/storyline. An easy 4-stars

But it doesn’t end with “[to be continued]” I gotta assume it’s finished. Yet, as a reader, it’s not finished.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I just gave out a 5 star for the 8th time in more than a year on this site. Perfect writing skills. Well pace action and a little mystery. Then, of course, the knockdown outrageous sex followed by some marital lovemaking for healing. Could not get any better. You will get bitching about an ending, but none is needed. They might break up and marry each other. Or maybe that is the last time they get together. Most likely they stay happily married but swap spouses once or twice a week until they are too old to do it anymore. AMAZING FOR A FIRST STORY!

Do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore these flaming cocksuckers, Erin. They're jilted pussies, with little cocks who were humiliated by their senior prom dates when they saw their tiny packages, and haven't had a date since. This otherwise good site, won't stop these flametards for some reason. Keep writing and posting. Remember, you can disable comments prior to posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There needs to be a part 2 where the cheated husband hands out whoop ass liberally. Too much detailed sex gets boring. Great first story. Please continue.

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

Be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and I can appreciate the time and effort you would have taken to write this. 5 stars from me. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Very, very, sexy and hot.... but there needs to be a story. You're a gifted writer, but flesh this out. Fiction revolves around conflict of every kind, and from that, plots emerge. Damn good writing! 3/5!!!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You really are a talented writer!!! Fantastic and SUPER exciting story!!!! Very well written, amazing dialogs and incredibly managed in terms of constant increasing the turn on!! Please go on with more stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story.

8itgood8itgoodover 2 years ago

Erin..great story...keep writing.

NylonDreamsNylonDreamsover 2 years ago

It was a very good first story in that it made people respond, feel the anguish. Just because 'our' response does not equate to what you have written does not justify the verbal abuse. I am often told I write many pages too many as I explore the aftermath which is always, to me, part of the story. As so many have said there are numerous points which deserve to be examined. Kerry betrayed Taylor's trust by exploring his fantasies with Shannon and Shane. The whole evening was planned to deceive him and maybe play one of Kerry's big cock fantasies. She ignored his obvious discomfort. Was Taylor drugged which is why despite the mental anguish, he became hard? Her out-of-normal blowjob, looking at the camera was deliberately humiliating. The sex with Kerry at the end, needing her vibrator, humiliated him further. I don't know how you would explore the damage caused to their relationship. In my view, the morning and days afterwards would be very tough. I doubt if the marriage can survive that level of broken trust. If you do write a follow-up, I'll be interested to see your reasoning.

NylonDreamsNylonDreamsover 2 years ago

Congratulations on your first story. From the comments, you caused a reaction in your readers which is what we all wish when we submit our stories. I am often told I should reduce the pages as I feel the whole story needs to be explained, explored. This story is an example of this. It may be you have part two written and awaiting the response you receive before submitting it.

It is well crafted, uses good description but fails to, in my opinion, finish the story. There are a number of open threads. How does Taylor feel about Kerry's betrayal of his trust, exposing his fantasy to her friends? She ignored his obvious disquiet over her actions as they plied him with drink. Was the drink spiked? Dies that explain his reaction to Shannon who raped him. Had Kerry told him before her fantasy of having a big cock? The way she used the camera to humiliate him as she sucked off Shane and swallowed. To be followed by using the vibrator to get off as she gave him a pity fuck was further humiliation.

The morning after would be very difficult. Could any marriage survive this massive betrayal? Lots of questions, many different answers.

BlueexxBlueexxover 2 years ago

Some of these comments are deranged. If you read a story and your reaction is "there better be a miserable part 2 where everyone is crying and the guy gets a divorce and commits murder and doesn't get convicted", you have some serious issues and should not be reading erotic novella in the Loving Wives section. Personally, I thought this story was very enjoyable and perfect as it is, though maybe not the parts where the guy got teary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the smoking scene

SilverEdSilverEdover 2 years ago

Great story, well crafted, but crying out to be completed. You obviously have the talent, and skill with words, so please, please write a sequel,

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 2 years ago

Great story!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FTDS!!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Well …

Erin# has done the easier job pretty well! However, I see the real core of LW to be in the effect of Sweetie’s adventurous behavior on their marital relationship! That part is just now starting. It will be tough to write and remain plausible with where they were last week and how they move their relationship towards next year. Given that Hubby has three people colluding for their advantage of his fantasy disclosure, his future looks bleak whether he stays or goes!

In terms of plot details, the hour of Hubby ‘sleeping it off’ is awkward. Too little time to get more sober and the trio certainly would not be watching TV during that interim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not big on the whole wife swapping but that was pretty hot I must say. I really enjoyed the smoking scene as I have a huge smoking fetish. Would like to read more smoking fetish material. Good job.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Well? So what happens to "the loving couple" with the husband's Naughty fantasy"? Your readers are NEEDING to know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was an excellent story. I enjoyed it immensely. It was well written, engaging, and the dialog pops. Kelly has emerged from her cocoon strong and in control. Taylor has experienced and thoroughly enjoyed his fantasy, taking their relationship to the next level.

P.S. Ignore the comments from the trolls.

mroc77mroc77about 2 years ago

Loved it! Great build up and dialogue between the characters. I think we need a part 2.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Wow, what a mix of emotions for hubby. Fear, shame humiliation, anger. Now that his wife Kerry had a bigger dick can she still remain faithful In The future?? Is he going g to divorce her now or wait till she cheats again? Can he trust her out of his sight? I sincerely doubt it now. 5 stars Great story even tho it is heartbreaking. I have never thought that a woman having strange don't hurt her pussy. But on the other hand the more strange she gets the more she will want it.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I don't know why I identified with Taylor so much. O felt he was going to cry when he got back to Kerry. However conniving, back stabbing and cruel she was. I see a divorce coming for this couple now. He won't be able to trust her ever again a d she won't be faithful anyway.

MnbrMnbrabout 2 years ago

Loved it. There needs to be a part 2 or more.

Thanks for sharing.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

Why is it when someone doesn't agree with what is written and is different from the writer that they are precieved as TROLLS they just have different options and that is fine. I do believe that the marriage is over the minute that she called her lovers name while fucking her husband. So does that make me a troll? The story was well written by a very talented writer the only thing I can say is that this writer is very much a woman because in reality not many men would put up with what happened and Erin would have to agree with that. Thank you for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a well written story. I didn't like the ending. It really messed with my emotions .and as is true with a good story if it doesn't touch you in some way it wasn't good. I'm sure a lot of reader's really liked it. The writer is very good. But for my own taste I would have ended it differently. My ending would have been with divorce. The poor man didn't get his fantasy. He's fantasy was used against him to get what the other three wonted. Not him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm all over the place with the liking/ disliking. An emotional rollercoaster. That Kelly humiliated her husband by telling his deepest fantasy & then going over to Shane & deep kissing him while feeling his cock got me going... pissed off. That he was tied up against his will & kept there while looking at his wife having sex with Shane's over the top. And he wasn't told where his wife was, wasn't released from his bonds until the early morning is grounds for some bruising of his Shane... & maybe Shannon.

I was hoping that, upon release, Jaylor'd get his clothes, take his wife's & leave... without Kelly. Before leaving, tell the friends to forget about him & Kelly to tell him why he shouldn't kick her out. What Kelly did was a wanted thing; what her husband did was a forced sexual reaction, that no man, unless he's mental or just a cuck, would agree to. Even though it was a fantasy, there's no way she's good in, not only telling their friends about it, but moreso acting on it. The fantasy was told in confidence to his wife. (I noticed nobody else was asked what THEIR deepest fantasy was.

Having said that, the story was well written &, in it's way, interesting. Hence, my hate/ love affair. I'm giving this a 4 overall, because the latter - even with the sexual doings that night - overcome the former. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, normal does not quite cut it now. At least when Shane was coming Kerry had some thought not to let him cum in her pussy. I am torn with Shane and Shannon. At the end things were kind of settled down and Shannon helped Taylor gently up to the guest room to have Kerry and Taylor have some down time with each other. Shane left Kerry in the bed and Shannon coaxed Taylor up to lay with his wife. I am unsettled that Kerry then proceeded to seduce Taylor and even kissed him with Shane's cum still in her mouth. Kerry has gone a step too far. Shane and Shannon overstepped the friendship as well. How will Taylor trust Kerry, or Shannon, ever again. Will the next chapter be where Kerry is involved with a gangbang where Taylor is forced to watch? I would love to have a chapter of the next morning when all four get together. Does Kerry regret what she has done? Will Shane and Shannon ever be friends again? Will the humiliation that Taylor feels about cumming in Shannon and hearing Kerry yell out Shane's name while she is fucking Taylor make him realize that he needs to end everything? Only time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way this marriage can survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter and humiliating like watching your wife getting her first real cock knowing you wanted this and no going back. She now realizes that your small penis is useless and it's what you always wanted her to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s all,folks!That marriage is shot to shit! He’s a dumb Cuck and she’s now a size Queen.Wonder how their kids will feel about the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marriage ends and he deserves it.No pity for him just for the fact he put himself into that position by getting drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Breaking news on the Northside as details are just starting to come in. A triple murder. Three bodies were discovered hand cuffed together with their genitals removed. In a scene reminiscent of Helter shelter a message written in blood on the wall said "truth or dare this bitch".

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 1 year ago

He got what he asked for. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never enjoy loving wife stories like this one. They should call this this kind of story hating wives. I know that there are some who like, horror, scary or extreme gore. I guess there are those, the author at least, who like the idea of a group humiliatng a husband and enjoying doing it. I wish the author had developed the characters of wife and friends. It made me wander what type of person his wife really was and the supposed friends. After looking at comments, if author was trying to create extreme emotions with the reader, they accomplished it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem was that you had no ending. Given a cheating slut for a wife it seems obvious that her would divorce her. At the very least he would have realized he screwed the pooch, made a big mistake, man up, accept it as a life lesson and divorce her. No way they continue as man and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pernicious nonsense. Loving wife of 16 years so easily turns into a mean sarcastic selfish bitch in one night. Tries to humiliate her husband multiple ways. When Kerry asked, “is that what you wanted Taylor?”, he should have said “I don’t know babe I was kind of tied up with Shannon and it was a little hard to see at times. She seemed to enjoy it though as she got off multiple times and didn’t even have a vibrator.

gladventurergladventurerover 1 year ago

How is it that Shannon could get off on his “inferior cock” and tongue and Kerry couldn’t? Could it be that Kerry’s difficulty getting off with her husband is because she is an inferior lover and her husband blamed himself needlessly, leading to this ridiculous experiment. Something to think about when you think you know everything you need to know about the men with these stupid fantasies.

LIDiverLIDiverabout 1 year ago

Wow. Not entirely my bag but so hot and more importantly, so well written. Look forward to reading your others. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written story, but like most relationships where one person in the set up feels humiliation, can't imagine it's going to end well, if you actually care about a person you don't humiliate them, clearly the wife knew her husband had a smaller cock than the rival, as she would have discussed it with her friend, husband was set up for wife and rivals satisfaction, even though husband started the whole thing by telling wife his secret fantasy, clue is in the name, Secret, my advice would be lose the wife and move on before husband gets really hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Idiotic. Divorce the slut and sue them all for assault, battery, sexual assault, illegal restraint and a bunch of other things. They'll be in jail for a LONG time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know about this one. As someone else said it has a love/hate relationship built into it. It's supposed to be a fantasy between 2 people that love each other, but gets taken out of the bedroom and performed live in front of another couple, so the husband can be humiliated with others watching. The wife wanted to try a new dick under the guise of "his fantasy". Any wife willing to cuckold her husband that easily, has already lost her respect for him, and is wanting more big dick, and will do it behind his back to get it. I only hope the other couple gets sued for assault, kidnapping, illegal restraint, and a few other things. He could have had them arrested for those things as soon as he got released. I know I would have seen a lawyer for sure to start the divorce ASAP if she pulled that shit on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Nylon Dreams hit the nails on the head in both of her comments, as she pointed out the biggest issues. Kerry's need for a big cock, Taylor unable to provide her sexual need anymore (after 2 kids and 20 years of marriage), taking a fantasy out of the bedroom and humiliating the husband in front of her friends with it, was completely out of the norm, possible drugging of his drink just to allow them to tie him up, things like that.

The question at the end of either post was; would the marriage survive afterward is the real question. I don't think so, as the TRUST is gone between them (trust being one of the 3 pillars to a good marriage, along with respect and communication). And that's just one of the keys to a successful marriage. Without it as we've seen in other stories, that's usually the death knell of a marriage, as it's the hardest to get back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did they make a DVD for Taylor And Kerry ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You see it wasn't until they feminized gen z so completely that these evil cunts would ever dare to make up disgusting cuck stories like these. .?...... GEN X last generation of real men, all you cowardly simp cucks disgusting me.

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

Got to me with no little pink buzzer needed! Kerry will be over for Shane to give her some proper stretching once in a while and I think dear hubby will drive her over for it!......

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I gave this 4 stars because of the writing & the emotions it brought forth, all of them negative.

Kerry disrespected & humiliated hubby Taylor, repeating his "wish" said in their bedroom, to their friends during a game of Truth or Dare. Shouldn't have been done no matter how many times he said it. So she eventually went off with Shane for sex while Taylor, apparently drugged, found himself tied to a bed & forced to watch his wife's adultery.

Yes, he had sex with Shannon, but unlike Kerry, it was unwilling, at least at 1st. Possibly due to whatever he was given. Eventually, after most of the night, he was able to be with his wife again, who wound up saying how good it was & even calling Shane's name during her orgasm.

Once freed, any real man would've dressed & left the house- forecefully, if needed. And told Kelly they're at least separating for the near term & possibly divorcing from the humiliation, shame, & her adultery. That would've come during one of Kelly's calls after she's aware that he left.

Again, for the story contents, 2 stars, but the writing, etc., as stated, 4. However, for the anom who posted about a month before me about GenX, I just say remember this's just a story. I'm not sure you can blame an entire generation as you did. Surely, there were many in generations prior to "X" that did the same. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars. I loved it! Ignore the commenter who overthink the story. It was fun. And well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done... Ignore the haters...I tought the smoking & chat showed who really set things in motion...

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

"You fucking whore Kerry! We are divorcing and I am calling 911 forcing held against my will being handcuffed while you fuck a big cock like the whore you are! Don't bother coming home, you low life slut! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR CHEATING ASS AGAIN! You just stay here, you and your perverted friends. Fuck You Piece of shit whore! I hope you all rot in HELL for what you did to me! BTW I am calling the cops now, hopefully they arrest all three of you!"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

liked it very much, every man needs a experience like that once in there life, test your limits, hope you write some more

scaryoutcomescaryoutcome9 months ago

I cannot rate this story because it holds true to what I wished for and unfortunately got. I had told my wife, my fantasy was to watch her fuck another bigger guy while we were having sex. I brought it up several times. but she always told me no. That was 5 years ago. We are now divorced, she remarried and is now pregnant with his child. Her sister is the one that humiliated me. She told me I got my wish and that her new brother in law has a lot more downstairs than me while smiling in a taunting way. I never got to watch my wife, but her sister said she started cheating on me soon after I told her my fantasy. I still have 6 more years of child support on our two daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“How were we ever going to be able to be normal again?” You were never normal to begin with!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk8 months ago

Ever be normal again?

TrstxxxTrstxxx8 months ago

The HOTTEST story ever.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Well, Taylor definitely deserved that. But why in the world does Shannon cheat on Shane behind his back? I am at a loss on that one. Poor Kerry, can't cum with her own husband without a vibrator :/ Maybe they should just switch partners xD

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anyone who tied me without consent and then refused to release me would end in the hospital or jail, perhaps both, and gender of the criminal parties would NOT matter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@InfiniteXaos: You'll find that statistically, most women don't get orgasms just from penetration. I know these stories are fiction, but like porn, they perpetrate misinformation that spreads into the zeitgeist of our understanding of sex, which can lead to harm. A bigger cock may very slightly help, but it's rather unlikely a woman in that situation would experience orgasm because of it. The psychological aspect of it is probably the bigger driver.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

He goes to the police, and Shannon and her husband go to prison. And his wife gets the divorce papers. He has enough proof with the video!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

careful what you wish for .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Be normal again?

Hah. That train left the station hours ago, and has already derailed and crashed in Kansas.

Hubby too stupid to figure out yet he's been set-up? Played? Suckered?

There's nothing of the marriage left. Should have just ended it, walked out and gone home - WITHOUT the lying, manipulating, scheming, cheating, gutter gash, superating cunt whore. She's Shane's and Shannon's problem now - they knew and instead of warning him, continued to aide and abet in his wife's treasonous abandonment of her marriage vows.

P.S. Kick your former friend in the balls, as hard as you can, at least twice. He ain't your friend anymore, either.

In fact, you're better off shooting yourself in the face - having prepared and executed a new will leaving everything to the church.

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

It's amazing how all the guys the women cheat with just happen to have 9 inches ot more between their legs. 4 years of high school sports, 4 years in college football, 4 years in the Air Force and now I belong to a gym with showers, hot tub, sauna and steam room in the men's locker room. All the guys walk around naked and use these facilities naked. Very few of these men have extra large dicks. In these stories every guy the wife cheats with happens to be extra large

BigDee44BigDee445 months ago

Do people really think that an erect cock is an indicator of mental as well as physical arousal? Here it is obviously being used as means of domination. I find I have read this story previously. I wonder if I was as angry after reading it before as I am now. My opinion at this time is that he should be insanely angry. In addition to unwillingly being restrained, he was forcibly raped. And finally, everything was ruined! The fantasy was just that, a fantasy. What is there to want for now? Additionally, his wife has now made it clear that he does not do it for her and never, ever has.

bob3641223bob36412234 months ago

it was great, wish there was more, people come to life in stories....

consulting91consulting914 months ago

That was hot! A great story and really powerful emotions. He was torn between what he saw and what he felt.

My only concern was before he was tied up but then he just got up with Shannon. Did I miss him being untied?

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

All I can say is...There will be hell to pay. Very well written and the sex was hot. It lacked realism somewhat, but sometimes that makes for a better story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It feels like there really is space for someone to write a dissertation on the weird phenomenon of people reading stories in the loving wives category and then getting mad and writing a response as if the fictional scenario of the story were real. That is to say, not a critical response to the story, its structure, characters, plot etc, but a strange childlike response where they attack the characters as if they were real people.

I guess I want to know what's going on in their heads. The internet is actually quite a big place- there's a lot of material on it and you don't have to read a single line of prose that you don't enjoy. There's lots of categories on Literotica that I don't find hot, so guess what I do when I encounter them? You got it, I stop reading and move on to something that I do like.

I'm pretty sure that what's actually happening with these guys is that the loving wife/cuck etc material does in fact turn them on, they read it and get off, and then they hate themselves for getting off on it for some reason and take that out on the author. I just can't think of another reason why they would bother to read fiction they don't enjoy, and get mad about the scenarios as if they were real? My pet theory is i think they love it and hate themselves for loving it. Maybe writing the angry, loathing-filled 'reviews' is part of the whole twisted enjoyment? Or a form of self flagellation? Any other theories appreciated :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, Thank upu

Is there more to follow or can we surmise what followed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Begs for an epilogue or a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

BigDee44 wrote, in part "... Additionally, his wife has now made it clear that he does not do it for her and never, ever has. ... " Now, husband needs to walk away and let Shane pay all of wife's bills. No need to wast resources in order to provide logistical support for his wife when she craves Shane's better designed and built equipment. Shannon can help, while Kerry's ex-husband finds a wife who will be faithful ... Husband should have kept his mouth shut about his fantasy ... but, of course, it would be ... interesting ... to find out what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. More please?

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Great story, my first cuck thought was to be tied to a chair and watch as my wife was fucked by another man. Being forced to see her cumming for him because he’s better and younger than I am. I got that idea because a guy at the club I went to supposedly liked being treated that way.. I wanted my wife to be stretched out while I was blindfolded and could only listen to her moaning from being ruined.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The first time I watched my gf fuck my buddy was her first time have a black cock. She sucked him and then rode him. She had him cum in her. After they finished she came over to me a kissed me and said she wants to be dp with my buddy in her ass. This let to many times that night . I share her often. I also had set up gangbangs for her she loves being my slut .

Mgvjam6364Mgvjam636415 days ago

Great story! Well written. Another chapter would be great, but it stands on its own just fine.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I got to agree with anonymous from 2 months ago. The so-called haters actually love the category until they get off, then they hate themselves for liking it. I also think it is possible their wives had cheated on them, or the lifestyle backfired even though it turned them on. But in any instance, it is crazy to waste your time reading something you supposedly hate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous