All Comments on 'Tips on Wife Sharing'

by Hanksville

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. Some of us understand.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

I see the ignorant trolls have already jumped in early. They probably just got diverted from reading about fucking their mommies or their baby sisters.

Believe it or not, I am in the process of writing the very same article, with a slightly different twist. With your permission, I will reference this article and credit you for what I use.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

The haters will rate your story a 1, and use comments such as deviant or sick.

But, those same people chose to click on your story titled "Wife Sharing" and spent time reading it. So, realize those are disturbed minds, and don't take their comments personally. They have life issues they are working through.

This was an interesting article of personal observations. Thanks for sharing.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years agoAuthor

For 69lchunter … Thanks for your response and yes, please feel free to reference my story in your work. You are correct, the anonymous trolls are alive and well with their little and narrow minded opinions.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years agoAuthor

For Equals87 … thanks for having the balls to post under your handle. Most of the anonymous trolls have no such gonads. You could however increase your credibility by not copping out with “100% no answers” in your profile. But, having a handle other than anonymous is a start.

Simple question. Where did you receive your PhD in psychology or your MD in Psychiatry allowing you to make such a diagnosis of me? I am however impressed that you could call on the term outlier. If you did in fact have an understanding of diagnosis, you would understand that the universe fully embodies a bell curve in all things that are measurable including human interactions therefore requiring outliers.

Next question. Are there any anonymous trolls in your opinion that aren’t simply judgmental?

Last question. If trolls hate this genre so much, why do they insist on reading such tripe and then getting apoplectic to the point of expelling copious amounts of spittle about a simple extended string of words that said troll hates? Why do they punish themselves in this manner over and over by reading every story they can find? Wouldn’t they feel better if they just read “The Little Engine That Could” over and over instead? I guess not since apoplexy is just the very nature of being a troll.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years agoAuthor

For Lifestyle66 … Thanks! I do appreciate your advice!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

I admire you for 'coming out' so to speak, and giving your side of the story. Let's be honest, you enjoy the cuckold aspect of sharing your wife with her male 'friends' and you're quite happy to either watch her being fucked or to just know she's busy fucking some guy she's picked up in a bar etc. Unfortunately you telling your story will always release countless trolls who are determined to not understand any point of view that doesn't coincide with theirs, sad little small minded men, and unsurprisingly, always anonymous (aren't they brave!)

Me? I've been active in the cuckold lifestyle for many, many years, not as a cuck, but I'm the guy that fucks wives like yours, and enjoys it, so I guess I owe you and your fellow cucks a debt of gratitude for making your wives available for guys like me! Good story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Authors, try this: Go to the upper right of this webpage and click on your personal icon. Select "works" from the dropdown menu, then find your story infected by the anonymous troll. Select the "delete" icon from the right column associated with that story, click, and like magic the troll's comment is gone, permanently. Save your readers the aggravation of trolls. Little known fact: There is a lag time allowing authors to read comments before they are publicly posted. Stay on top of it and delete trolls before your readers even see what they wrote.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years agoAuthor

For kennyboy82 … Thanks for the response! Yes, the sharing of one’s wife or girlfriend is hopefully enjoyed by all. Yep, the trolls comments always say much more about their sexual insecurities and latent desires than that of the author.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years agoAuthor

For Anonymous offering a troll deletion suggestion. THANKS! As a newly minter Literotica author, I didn’t know about this feature. I will give your suggestion a try for the more offensive trolls. Thanks again!

Verity500Verity500over 2 years ago

That’s a five* from me. I recently put two stories in the Loving Wives section. Straight away I had the stupid trolls jump on me. I just deleted them. As an adult I can tell the difference between a fantasy and reality. Obviously the trolls can’t. I’m not really sure just how stupid they are to be surprised to see wife sharing stories on that section as it clearly says it in the discretion “Loving Wives: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.”

I clicked on one of the trolls names and found he writes incest stories. I’m not really sure how someone who likes to shag his mum can lecture me about morality. I am a wife and I also like sex, big deal. Just because I like to fantasise about things doesn’t mean I would like to do them for real. If I take a ride on a big-dipper and enjoy the thrill, it doesn’t mean I would like to jump off a cliff.

I will continue to write my stories on LW and to hell with the trolls. If they don’t like the fact that women also enjoy sex then it’s them who have the problem, not me. I bet they still get hard reading my stories and wish they had a woman who liked sex.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years agoAuthor

To Verity500 … Thanks for your comments! Very much appreciated! Like you, I have also taken to deleting the anonymous type commenters that generally have nothing of value to say and just dwell on hateful things.

MadDad369MadDad369over 2 years ago

Just a quick note to say thank you. After hearing about your experience with wanting to see another man with your loved one/wife. I can have the wife read this to help understand. We are L.S. but new to a lot of stuff after 20some years we are trying new things and having a good time also.

THANKS AGAIN fuc those troll lol

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years agoAuthor

To MadDad369 … Glad you you found it useful … I hope it helps your wife understand the joy in sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my husband i have have been married nearly 41 yrs and we did a lot of role playing went to munches and met up with BDSM groups not for that type of thing but for the experiences and demos we found them to be wonderful folks. My husband has health issues and we can no longer have sex but he has allowed me to have a female live in partner we have been together nearly 8 yrs now. I feel what you wrote is great for those who are looking at this adventure or some other but the rules are most important. we Never did swinging but he did enjoy guys and i enjoyed women we had issues finding clubs that we ok with just male on male and female on female they all wanted a full swap so that was an issue. Thanks for writing this .....

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Most of the trolls are still mentally little boys, and have never experienced real life.

I had a wife who actually enjoyed watching me pleasure or get pleasured by another woman, as much as I enjoyed watching her, so it was a mutual sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Hanksville! I don't have an account because I am sick, sick, sick of passwords and userids!!!!!

That said, THANK YOU for a "peek behind the curtain." Sharing and cuckolding aren't my thing, but I wanted to read your post because I couldn't figure out the motivation.

I sometimes sign my comments with my name because the writer deserved to know that I'm not trolling if I disagree or have to point out some errors or grammar issues.

Be Well and Happy!

Paul

i122i122almost 2 years ago

Very interesting article. We share a lot of the same past experiences as well as current. My x-wife had a couple adulteress moments and my current wife absolutely does not want to even discuss sex play.

My x-wife never wanted me to be there when she was getting fucked, said it would be too embarrassing and distracting for her to enjoy herself. I will say that some of our best sex was when she was fucking someone else. She also liked to keep her sex partners private so I would not know when or who she was fucking at the time. She did have a little tell tale sign though. She would fold toilet paper and put it in the gusset of her panties to catch the cum as it drained out of her on the drive home. She would then discard it in our bathroom waste can.

We never went to any sex clubs but we did belong to a website that had video-chat rooms. We on numerous occasions fucked and watched other fuck online. I miss those days and yes I really would have liked to watch her get fucked by some of her friends.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi i122, thanks for sharing your experience. I too miss the openness.

Bottom_upBottom_upalmost 2 years ago

Good article, Hanksville. I, too had long fantasized about threesomes, specifically of the wife sharing kind, but not cuckold type.

My story is a bit different than yours in that I arranged our first time as a total surprise to my girlfriend, now wife. I found the guy after interviewing several, made sure he understood that the final outcome would be totally up to her and that he might go home with nothing more than an eyeful of naked woman, that once started it would be entirely up to her whether it continued.

The first time was awkward but led to half a dozen rematches and we all got more and more comfortable with it. He was married and that was part of what led to me selecting him because a married man was less likely to become a problem later. We had threesomes (and a couple of moresomes) with other men, some married, some not, over several years, all of them enjoyable.

I've occasionally considered writing about that first time but haven't ever put down more than a few words before getting distracted by other things. Perhaps it is time. I haven't written and posted a story in ten years and none of my previous ones actually happened in RL.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Bottom_up, thanks for your comments! Hopefully you will consider writing some of your stories for Literotica publication. Writing is an enjoyable exercise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story and of course the subject of wife sharing. I never leave bad comments because I do not read stories that I disagree with. I do not understand the trolls. I'm starting to get my wife to read some stories with me and I do not want her to know what my big-time fantasy is by seeing my comments. She knows my username. I want her to slowly figure it out and leave myself an out if she finds it disgusting. We are a young couple with children. I love her and don't want to ruin my marriage. I think my fantasy of wife sharing and possibly cuckolding started when my first love, while in high school, was fucking everyone behind my back. After being true to her for 3 years I found out and it crushed me. I ditched her and started dating my very good looking and sexy wife. But now after 8 years of marriage I started dwelling on watching her fuck and suck another man that has a bigger cock. I want her to do it so bad. I can't get the thought out of my mind. I always think about it while we are having sex, which she is very good at. But I just don't know how to bring it up. I have been reading all I can on the matter so I can get her thinking about it without pissing her off. So, Thank you for the very good read. DM

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Note to Anonymous DM. Thanks for your comment! Broaching the subject with your wife can be nerve wracking. Perhaps you might try letting her read some older Penthouse letters where wife sharing is a common topic or getting some videos where sharing is the plot? Good luck!

WillowghbyWillowghby12 months ago
Thank You, Hanksville

My curiosity drove me to read this "How To" contribution although none of your other story summaries interested me in pursuing them further than the title. "Wife sharing" and "cuckholding" are simply "not my cup of tea."

First, let me compliment you on your excellent, clear writing style. I admit to being a bit of a grammar/punctuation/spelling critic and find very little fault in your writing.

Second, while I am not into any form of sharing, I am also non-judgmental.

Third, I remain curious how someone else's mind works in order to enjoy any of the sharing forms. That in turn led me to read your treatise but not your stories.

Finally, I don't pretend to understand, even after reading your excellent input. I guess my own convictions are pretty visceral(?).

Keep up the good work.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Very well written, with a lot of truth and a lot of wisdom

LookING63LookING634 months ago

I enjoyed it how it began where it happened and opened up about it and where it stopped and then only fantasized about it in the end got me hard I’ve always had fantasized about it

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I have had similar feelings about wanting to share my loving wife for most of our married life. It has not happened and likely will not happen, but this has not diminished my interest in wanting to share her. I was interested in the reasons for feeling the way I do, but honestly I believe I know why and how my desires began. Jo and I started dating while I was a college junior, but because it was a remote relationship, we were not able to spend the amount of time together that she would have liked. She met another guy, which she started dating and this relationship became sexual, leading her to accept his proposal of marriage. Long story short, after nearly a year and a half together, she began to realize that he really didn't love her and that he had been using her, I graduated from college and enlisted in the Navy because my educational deferments had run out and I was facing the draft obligations. On the very day I graduated and was scheduled to leave for basic training, we had a reconciliation and a good talk. An unspoken agreement that she would wait for me and a proposal of marriage three months later sealed the deal. The jealousy I had experienced during her previous engagement was replaced by fantasies of her with other men. After we were married we went through several years of discussing our fantasies and her sexual adventures during that time in her life. It was a great time for both of us but it never went beyond sharing. I have resigned myself to that fact and still fantasize and masturbate to thoughts of sharing her with other men and being able to watch her experience great pleasure with other men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous