All Comments on 'John and Tim Learn about Each Other'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sacksackalmost 18 years ago
I liked this.....

Which proves that you don't have to be a gay male to write on the topic! Believable, touching, and realistic. Yes, I think you could involve the coach, maybe they both could seduce him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Name issue

In the intro they are John and James but he is Tim through the rest of the story.

YaoiHuntressEYaoiHuntressEover 17 years ago
I really liked it

It's just some of those human touches to this story that really appealed to me like Timmy's insecurites about his body image, the goofy poses they made for a girl they liked, and the amazon women fantasy they reminiced about. I've always been a fan of stories where a friendship hits that strange little rift beyond what it was. I would definately love to see another story with these two again.

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 16 years ago
Pretty Intense ....

I liked this story. Thinking back to the years of growing up ... the "rites of passage" guys go through with their best friends ... a lot of those relationships COULD come to this end, but sadly don't. This story nicely captures some sensitive, touching feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Long winded and boring

Too much unnecesary detail Skip. Kind of like one of them damn boring daily soaps, yunno, blah, blah, blah, blah. Could have just fallen asleep. Get to the point, yunno. Never use twenty words where one will do, and you dont have to give such petty details like Johnny's dad died when he was young and his mom did not have money to pay for vacations. In fact, you could have reduced the first page to just about three paragraphs and nobody would have missed them. I am not trying to diss you, son, just letting you know that you might wanna have some of those details in your head, whilst working on your figures, but you dont have to torture the reader with them, or we will just start skipping paragraphs, thinking, "Damn! The fuck this motherfucker gonna get to the point?"

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
It was erotic...

and, as usual, the writer's knack for story-telling made me feel as if I was experiencing the moment with them. But the two or three comments of "It wasn't like he was a homosexual, not that there is anything wrong with that." does not fit my moral outlook. Yes, I like porn, and I like sexual stories, and I particularly like those where the female takes the lead, like Lucy, but I do not believe that man-to-man sex is natural or even permissible. I believe God made male and female to come together and be one and to procreate and continue human life in God's image and likeness. To me that excludes sex between males and between females (although I will watch females because I enjoy the variations and beauty of the feminine body, the variations and beauty of the hairy pussy, and the variations and beauty of the feminine orgasm)and anal sex as well. Call me a prude or a hypocrite because I admit to getting caught up in the excitement, but I still feel that it is wrong. But this writer does such a good job of setting scenes and drawing one into the scene that it is hard not to experience vicariously the feelings of the main cast. Thus, I do not agree with an earlier critic who wants to dispense with the detail and get right to the "Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma-mm" if you can apply that saying to two guys getting it on. Those people should learn to savor the experience of the "getting there" instead of just the "getting off." Thanks again for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice

it is a beautifull story , very sexy without being crude or rough . well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Reminded me of Seinfeld

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :) The story started off slow but ended nicely. would like to see there relationship grow,

apa8ballapa8ballover 13 years ago
More?

It has been a while since this was written. What happens next? This is good reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved your story it brought back so many pleasant memories from my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

We need to see how things progress for John and Tim. They need to kiss and have anal sex. Do they end up dating, or do they keep their activities purely sexual? Can Tim deal with being in a gay relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Came

Couldn't help it, I came

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Really nice coming of age story, and hot too

Looking back, I realize this story is about 11 years old. I'm glad some do read, and comment, on some older stories, or I would not have found it. It can be really sweet when childhood friends "discover" each other as adults. Would be nice to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sweet and simple

as a girl i love to read this stuff...it just left me wanting more from those two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gay_________________Straight - Where are you on the line?

Both John and Tim have the long journey of childhood fun and adventure. This sharing of male manhood seems entirely and immensely enjoyable - a natural climax to years of love and friendship. A truly remarkable union of bodies and sexual pleasure.

Is it wrong? No it seems like fulfilment which avert way it develops in them.

YifftuSomeYifftuSomealmost 4 years ago
DAMN that was hot! I love you for this lol

Amazing! Very erotic story. Love the characters. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Give me more. Sounds like me and an old friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a gorgeous story, though it made me slightly sad when I think of all the things I wanted to do when I was younger and never got to do. That old devil time, that just never turns back.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

Sweet, gentle, kind, and sexy thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How I wish I could have done this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous