All Comments on 'The Drive-In Pt. 02'

by EarthlyDelights

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nor your average stories, sorry I didn't leave a comment after part 1 but I couldn't wait to get to part 2. I like your style, and your content...really believable nothing phony to ruin a fantastic adventure.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Enjoying this, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm waiting for part 3

you are a good story teller

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. I just read Parts i and 2.

You write well and I with you continued success

Lisa is so much like R. my first real girlfriend. We knew each other from French class and seeing each other in the library. She was the eldest of five sisters and led the way for her siblings.

R was very much like like Lisa. Once she decided she liked me, she enjoyed everything and doing virtually, She was a very smart girl who liked being a cute exhibitionist; she completely uninhibited up to love-making; that we held off on for a bit.

Parts 1 and 2 bring back great memories

I will now read the rest of your stories and await any future stories.

-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, both Part 1 and Part 2.

I am 47 and remember going to the drive in as a child. By the time I was 16 or so, they had closed and turned into a flea market. So I never got to go on a date to a drive in.

I really like the story though, sounds similar to my early dating experiences, without all the talk of love, at least.

Thanks for posting them for us to read and enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stories are well told, though a bit distracting to find your confusion between the verbs "lie" and "lay." If you can, convert throws to throes. And, alas, one does not peak to see what is happening--unless one is checking to see how much farther it is to the top. But I'm a devout worshiper at the altar of Grammar and Spelling.

EarthlyDelightsEarthlyDelightsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for thinking enough of the story to critique my word choices. High praise indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DriDrii

Drive-in memories. Thanks!

darkcloud1945xdarkcloud1945x12 days ago

It is a great story it runs parallel with with happened to my dating life for some of the time. brought me back to a kinder gentler time.Remembering all the firsts, and wonderful memories of being a teen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEarthlyDelights@EarthlyDelights
Just a guy getting some of these erotic stories out on "paper". I find it cathartic and I obsess less about them knowing they're "out there". Some are based on my personal experiences, some are just made up. Just a bit of fun- enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES