The Drive-In Pt. 03

Story Info
The next chapter?
5.9k words
4.74
14.5k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's really best to read this series of stories in order for continuity.

End of Part 2:

"Gimme," she demanded as she curled her fingers over the waist of my trunks and began to pull. I had to reach inside and untie the waist drawstring to allow their removal. I lifted my butt to let her complete her task.

I spread my legs and slid close to the edge to allow her a better view. She licked, then kissed the head and said, "Please tell me if I can do anything better for you."

"It's a deal," I said, watching as my cockhead disappeared between her lips and dreaming about blowjobs to come.

Part 3:

I was thinking this has got to be the best thing in the world, but I remembered that everything I did with Lisa was the best thing in the world and that it's easy to feel like you're in love with a beautiful girl who is currently giving you head.

She was trying different things to see which I responded best to. She tried slow, fast, shallow, deep. She tried licking my balls and sucking them into her mouth. She tried lightly biting. Except for the last, I liked them all and tried to relate my approval through my grunts and moans. I was very hard, but I was just cruising along enjoying this feeling. I felt like I could last for a while at this rate.

It was about then that I heard Carla say, "Mind if we join you?" as she walked outside, Bert behind her. I had my back toward the door, so it wasn't immediately obvious what, exactly, we were doing.

Lisa let my cock slip from her mouth but didn't let go with her hands. I was too surprised to react quickly so as Carla came close, she saw exactly what we'd been doing. If we had been intent on not being interrupted, we could have gone inside the changing room or waited until we were alone. Carla was still topless and said, "Don't let us stop you," as she stepped into the water.

Lisa, also topless, asked me, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess" with a smile on my face.

Lisa turned to look at Carla, "You did this on purpose."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not... Okay, of course we did it on purpose."

Lisa seemed to have forgotten that her beautiful pink nipples were on full display. "Are you sure you're okay with this," she asked still holding my cock.

"Why the hell not."

Lisa quickly looked at Bert, then turned back and lowered her lips back to business.

"Now that's hot," Carla observed. "Bert, I'm gonna need me some of that," she said as she hopped up onto the edge of the tub, rolled onto her back and stripped off her bottoms. I got a great, if momentary, view of her ass. Carla was looking at me when she sat up to see if I had looked at her pussy and ass during the maneuver.

I was facing Carla, but Lisa had to turn around to see what was going on. "Carla, I can't believe..." she said as Bert moved around to get in position.

Lisa turned around, looked up into my eyes, and began again.

Watching Bert eat Carla was the stuff of legends for an 18-year-old guy. At first, she was quiet, but started moaning louder and louder, watching Lisa's head bob up and down. Carla and I were both leaning back on our hands, and we made prolonged eye contact several times. It was obvious that she enjoyed the shared intimacy. I could hear the wet squishy noises coming from her pussy and I could feel my orgasm approaching like a train still a mile away.

I could have slowed Lisa down, or pulled away to calm myself, but this was just too good. I began moaning in time with my exaggerated breathing and so did Carla. Our breathing got faster and faster as we got closer. Carla looked directly into my eyes and smiled before her eyes rolled back into her head, "Aaaaahhh". I came a second later. It took me so long to recover that I didn't see what Lisa did with my spunk, but it was gone.

I slid down into the tub and wrapped my arms around my lover, but Carla stayed on the edge with her legs spread lasciviously, gently rubbing her pussy for about 30 seconds before dropping into the water.

After 5 minutes or so, I said, "I should be getting home. Can I walk you home?" I put my clothes back on not bothering to use the changing room. Lisa didn't bother to put her suit top back on. She just pulled on her t-shirt and running shorts. We thanked our friends and headed out the back gate.

I was kissing Lisa goodbye when Mrs. Archer opened the front door. She had her purse and keys. "Oh hi, kids," she said, "I have to run out for a minute. Good pool party?"

"It was great Mrs. Archer. That's a nice setup they've got in the back yard."

"It is, isn't it. I've spent a lot of time there with the kids over the years. Uh, can I give you a lift home? You live over in the Nyborg area, right? That's on my way."

I looked at Lisa. She pursed her lips in a little smile, lifted her eyebrows, and tipped her head as in saying, 'why not?'.

"I'll be in the car," she said with a smile.

I kissed Lisa again. She was surprised at how big a kiss it was considering her mom was right there, but I whispered, "Don't worry, I've got this."

I waved one more time before I got in the car, and we were off. After a minute, Karen said, "Chris, I'm sorry about what Larry said when you picked up Lisa for your date. I asked him to be nice, but sometimes he just can't help himself."

"Not a problem, uh, Karen, Lisa's his baby. I explained that I'd have been tough on me too if I were in his place."

"I know what he asked you, and he told me what your answer was. He was very impressed with your maturity. I guess it's safe to assume that you figured out how to get into Lisa's heart."

"I've really enjoyed getting to know her. She's an amazing young woman."

"Yes, yes she is. Look, I know about young love. It wasn't that long ago that Larry and I were just about where you and Lisa are. I met him when I was 19 and he was 21. We were full of hormones, and he was the cutest guy I'd ever met. I was all over him and since we were away from home at college, we could spend a great deal of time together. How I avoided getting pregnant is a mystery.

"What I'm saying is, I know you two are being sexual. I can see it in her eyes every time I look at her. I also saw her birth control pills in her bathroom. I'm asking you, for my sake as well as hers, to be careful with each other. There are so many things that can get in the way and ruin it. As her mother, I want to save Lisa as much pain as I can, but I also want her to be able to express herself and enjoy herself.

"Larry and I are happy that she seems to have chosen her first real sexual partner well. We don't want you to be sneaking around, thinking you are fooling us, or getting busted by the police for doing it in the back of the car.

"What I'm saying, awkwardly, is that when no one is in the house, it's okay with us if you guys use Lisa's bedroom. I'm going to tell her about it tonight.

"Whew, I got that out. I didn't think I'd have the nerve. Are you alright?"

I hesitated. We were nearing my house. "Wow, that's a lot. I can see that you love your daughter very much. I'm not sure about the house thing- I'll have to ask Lisa how she feels- but it feels good being understood. Thanks... I'm not sure how to say this, but she DID invite me into her pants. I didn't pressure her at all."

Smiling, she turned to me and said "I can easily imagine. I remember what it was like, and I gotta say I'm a little jealous that you now get to go through all that first time stuff that Larry and I did. Savor it- because while it can be very good for a long time, it never gets better. Be gentle with her."

"From what I've found out about her, she doesn't always want 'gentle'," I teased.

"Stop, I don't want to hear," she laughed, shaking her head.

"This is it, Mrs., uh Karen," I stumbled as we approached the bottom of our driveway.

"I'm glad I had the nerve to talk with you. You're an interesting young man. I'd like to meet your parents."

"I'm sure we can arrange that some time. Probably after you get back from your son's graduation. Bye and thanks for the lift."

The next morning at school, Lisa came running up to me in the hall and threw her arms around me. "My mom told me last night. I can't believe they're being so cool about us."

"It was a very weird conversation. I never heard of parents being so upfront about it either. It's sounds a little suspicious to me."

"One thing about my mom, if she said it, she meant it. So, graduation is on Thursday and we're leaving for Amherst on Saturday morning. I should be off my period by Wednesday, and I want to be naked with you sometime Thursday afternoon or Friday. I'm dying to take these little pills for a spin."

"You're a great girlfriend. The timing sounds tight but I'm available just about any time. Let's see how it goes."

"I'm going to MAKE it happen, even if I have to order my parents out of the house. I don't know how I'll be able to wait another week."

"Did I ever tell you what a great girlfriend you are?"

We got our parents to sit together for our graduation ceremony, so they had time to talk. From my seat, it appeared as though they were getting along well. Lisa and I sat together for the same reason our lockers had been together all these years. As I held her hand, I became acutely aware of the scale of this 'ending and beginning'. I'd gone from being a big important 'High School Senior' to the most junior of adults newly aware of the expanse of the world, looking for a place to fit in.

Lisa's hand in mine was an anchor that brought me back to the present.

"This morning, my mom told me that they had to go to Boston tomorrow afternoon. She asked if I wanted to go with them. I could tell by the way she asked that she was actually encouraging me to turn her down and stay home. I told her I would be busy getting ready for our trip and thanked her for asking. We were talking in some sort of code that was as clear as day. She wants us to have the afternoon together at the house before we go away for the week. She couldn't actually say it, so she made sure I understood."

I kissed her. "You have the coolest parents in the world. I'll figure out how to be there."

Our graduation ceremony went off as you probably remember yours, exciting but incredibly boring at the same time.

We all went out for a late lunch/early dinner at a restaurant in Westwood, one town to the east of Medfield. I remember it as a most pleasant afternoon with parents who were honestly working at getting along for our sake.

The only downer during lunch was a discussion that came up of Lisa's chosen college and mine being so far apart. Neither she nor I could come up with good answers about how we would manage it. I remember all I could think of was to change the subject, as if that might make it go away.

In some ways I felt like an adult sitting at a table of adults, but I was keenly aware of how little I had done to deserve to feel that way. Karen and I made eye contact several times and she smiled wistfully in a way that spoke volumes. Once, I nodded my head ever so slightly and her smile broadened- which was code for 'We've got it all arranged, thank you' and 'Yes, I understand, you're welcome'.

That night I could hardly close my eyes. It was like being 6 years old on Christmas eve.

"They're leaving in an hour," Lisa said on the phone the next day.

"I'll be there."

"I'm going over to Lisa's. I'm going to hang out while they pack," I told my dad.

"Larry's a nice guy. He said something about offering you a job this summer."

"First I've heard of it. He's a surveyor and has his own company. Sounds interesting, but I think I'll wait for him to approach the subject.

"Have fun."

"Mom, I'm going to the Archer's. I might not be home for dinner."

"I liked Karen. She's very, what do I want to say... 'real'. I like Lisa too. She's sweet, apparently very smart and she thinks the world of you. Take my car and have a good time,"

Lisa came down to the car as I was getting out. She wore a white cotton dress that came down to just above her knees and leather sandals, and she was smiling broadly. I kissed her then took her hand and led her toward the house.

Once inside, she folded herself into my arms and pressed her head against my chest. Not a word was spoken. I looked down onto the top of her head and felt an enormous tenderness. We held each other for what seemed like a long time.

Finally, she took my hand and said, "Come." She led me up the stairs and down the hall to her room. She had lit three candles and put her stuffed animals in the big, overstuffed chair in the corner next to her guitar. The sun was filtering in through the lace curtains at an angle that didn't quite reach her queen-sized bed. The covers were pulled down. It resembled an altar for the performance of some ancient ritual.

She stopped by the end of the bed and hugged me again. "As much as I love the sexual parts of our relationship, I like the holding and the kissing best. You are like a big deep fur-lined cave that I can jump into and feel both safe and comfortable. From my extensive experience- that's a joke- this isn't something that most people get to feel. That buzzer we talked about the other day has gone off and I am in love with you. I'm sure of it, and I want to show you."

She knelt at my feet and untied my shoes, pulling them off along with my socks. Then she reached up and undid my belt buckle and the snap on my pants. She looked up into my eyes as she slowly lowered my zipper and pulled my pants off.

Standing, she undid each of the buttons on my shirt looking into my eyes after each one. It seemed to take forever, but I remembered we were in no rush. Putting her hands on my stomach, she pushed them upward across my chest, up to my shoulders and pushed the shirt off. She felt my chest for a few seconds before lowering her gaze.

Reaching down and stroking my cock through my Jockey's brought me a tingling delight different than I had ever felt. It was like she was claiming it for her own, taking possession of it, and by extension, me.

She turned me and pushed me down onto the bed. I raised myself to my elbows to be better able to watch her. She looked at me and smiled as she reached for a zipper along the side of her bodice. There was a quiet zipping noise then she lowered one of the straps down her arm, then the other.

The top part of her dress casually fell away from her unrestrained breasts and bunched up around her waist momentarily. She used both hands to push the unnecessary garment over her hips. Gravity made it bunch up around her feet on the floor. This time she was wearing panties. The sandals got kicked off. One went under the chair, and one bounced off her dresser. She stood there above me, breathing noticeably faster and deeper than normal.

"You're so beautiful and I want you, but please tell me you are really ready for this."

"Chris, I'm so ready it hurts. I've been waiting all my life for this. Please make love to me."

I scooted forward on the bed dropping my feet to the floor. She stood in front of me like a Greek goddess, proud and fearless. I reached over and slowly lowered her panties. Her odor was intoxicating. I reached for her and pulled her to me, eyes level with her breasts. I hugged her close to me and kissed her nipples. "Aaaahhh", she breathed as she let her head fall forward, her hands finding their way to the back of my head. She combed her fingers through my hair and pulled me to her.

Disengaging, she moved around me and crawled onto the bed, butt in the air. When she reached the middle, she turned and lay on her back. I stood and turned to face her.

She said, "Christopher, you said that I was to tell you if there was anything you could do for me. Right now, I don't want kissing and cuddling and foreplay. I'm giving myself to you and I want you to take me. Like a stallion takes a mare in heat. We have plenty of time for all the rest, I want to feel what real passion feels like. My pussy has never been wetter or more ready. Fuck me hard. Don't worry about hurting me, I'm a lot tougher than I look." She stared at me with pleading eyes, her right knee bent, her legs slightly apart, one hand rubbing her pussy and the other pinching her nipple quite hard.

I was in a dream, a fantasy, almost a hallucination. Did she just say 'Fuck'? I didn't let my thoughts keep me from moving toward her, my rigid cock bouncing as I did. Lisa lifted her knees allowing me room to push mine under her thighs. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me. I was very close now. I couldn't take my eyes off her engorged, bright pink clitoris and lips as I inched in.

I rubbed the head of my cock around her wetness for a few seconds, marveling at the sensation. With a soft moan, she reached down and took hold of my shaft, guiding me toward her opening while looking into my eyes.

"Now, do it now," she whispered. I leaned forward, and sank into heaven. It was completely unlike any sensation I'd ever had. Remembering her request, I pushed in about an inch, back until I was almost out, then rammed all the way in. She grunted loudly- pleasure, not pain- eyes wide open staring at me. My brain was on fire. She closed her legs around my waist and held me tightly. I pulled back and pushed in all the way until I could feel the bottom of her pussy.

I leaned down and smothered her lips with mine, mouths open, tongues indistinguishable from each other as they danced. The kisses were almost painfully hard. I penetrated her pussy over and over slapping our bodies together with increasing force and speed. I was amazed at the warmth and wetness I found there.

Leaning back a little, I watched the point of our connection, watched my length disappear and reappear over and over. Her inner lips were connected to the hood that was completely failing to cover her pink clitoris and every time I thrust forward, the inner lips were pulled down and into her pussy, stretching the clitoris downward too.

When I leaned toward her, I found I could make direct contact with her clitoris with my pubic bone. This she seemed to like. It also made it possible to kiss her lips, her ears, her neck, and her nipples. I spent a while biting her neck and shoulder as if I was an animal.

We were both breathing hard, and her grunts and our wet squishy sounds had gotten quite loud. "Cum inside me, please, please, pleeease," she begged. At this point she officially became the perfect woman. She put her feet flat on the bed and began meeting each of my downward strokes with an upward thrust of her hips. She reached between us to feel my cock as it slid in and out, and to rub her clitoris. The wetness was incredible.

It was clearly too much concentrated stimulus, and I was not going to be able to last much longer. As I felt my orgasm approach, Lisa reached around me, grabbed my ass with both hands, pulled me close and violently jerked her whole body against mine. A moment later, I squeezed my eyes shut as I flooded her with my cum.

As extraordinary as the experience was, it also felt like the most natural thing in the world. We belonged together as a unit. We were so much more together than we had ever been separately.

I stroked in and out, with less enthusiasm, for another minute or so. I could feel my cock shrinking within her. Looking down, I could see cum leaking out from the tiny space between our fleshes.

I leaned down resting my weight on my elbows until our faces were inches apart and we were breathing into each other's faces. I whispered, "That was better than I'd imagined."

She was quietly crying. Panic gripped me. What had I done wrong? "What is it."

"That was perfect. I'm so happy that I'm a little emotional. I'm, I'm entitled, I'm a woman now, and that's the perfect memory I'm going to live with for the rest of my life."

12