All Comments on 'Danielle at the Office'

by CDDanielleNNJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
red negligee

the only improvement is if he had had time to fuck her it is so f---king hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love the dirty talk

I too love it when the guy I'm sucking calls me a "slut", "whore", and a "faggot cock-sucker" -- because that's what I am !!!! Just like Danielle, when I get dressed up as Cindy in my fishnet nylons, silky panties, lacy bra and see-through negligee, I feel so sexy and horny. I love sucking cock and then turning over and having my hot male lovers fuck me hard with their big cocks. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story!

I loved this entire series! You made me spray my cum all over my nylons

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love the dirty talk too

I too love being called a slut, whore, bitch, faggot and cocksucker -- it really turns me on when my male lovers call me these names BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM !!!! I'm also a CD who sucks a lot of cocks, especially when my wife goes out of town. She doesn't know that I'm a sissy CD slut faggot cocksucker -- maybe one day I'll tell her. In the meantime, I will continue to be the sexy slutty sissy and suck as many cocks as I can. Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite a story. I could almost picture myself in her place. I'm a crossdresser and my experience with a man has been limited to one time. It was when I was on vacation away from where I live when it happened. I was living as a girl, so I could see what its like to be a girl for the entire time I was there on vacation.

On the last night before I was going to be leaving for home, I was at a club listening to a band that I wanted to hear, when a gentleman asked me to dance. At first I declined but he was persistent and I finally agreed to dance with him.

He was a good dancer and I enjoyed dancing with him. On the last dance of the night, the band played a ballad and he held his arms out to me and I moved close to him putting my hand in his and my other hand around his neck. It was awkward trying to follow him, since I was not used to being the female while dancing. After the song ended he stood there looking at me and I was looking at him. Without warning he pulled me close to him and kissed me. It was the first time I had ever kissed a man and my toes were curled in my heels as we kissed. He walked me out to my car and kissed me again. I could feel the bulge in his trousers as we stood there kissing. I could feel the heat coming from his hard stiff throbbing cock inside of his trousers and I knew that he was excited because of me. He suggested that we get into my car and I agreed that we should.

Once in the car he kissed me and I reached down and found his hard hot cock with my hand, squeezing it softly as we were kissing. I unzipped his fly and reached in and found his cock and brought it out of his trousers. It was sticking straight up and had a drop of pre cum oozing out of it. I stopped kissing him and moved my face down until I was looking at it.

I opened my mouth and began to lick the shaft with my tounge tasting the pre come. Then I did what any girl would do in this situation. I put my mouth on the head of his cock and began sucking it taking it slowly further into my mouth. When the end of it was touching my throat I was drooling and choaking on it trying to breathe through my nose..I must have been doing something right because he ejaculated in my mouth, filling it with his seman. I tried to swollow it but there was to much to swollow. His seman mixed with my saliva was dripping off my chin all over my dress, staining it and making a mess

.That was the only time I sucked a man's cock although I've thought about it numerous times since then. I'm sure that someday I'll do it again because I actually like the taste of seman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous