All Comments on 'A Unicorn's Love Ch. 01'

by Asrya_Kino

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Definitely has potential...

While this first start didn't have any juicy bits to it, I can definitely say I will be watching for the next segment of the story. It pulls a reader in, makes you want to know what happens next, not just a quick fix. Please, please, don't keep me in suspense too long....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Agreeing with previous comment

The work needs a little tweaking, but that's what an editor is for. If you continue the way you have begun this could be an outstanding story. Resist the trite, write as you feel this story.

The Swede

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireover 17 years ago
Not bad.. Hoping for a sequel???????

Not a bad story for your first!

You do need to check some spelling. But other than that. Keep up the work. Hopeing to see a sequel to this story.

ChevyGirl67ChevyGirl67over 17 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait to read the second part of your story.

trippychicktrippychickalmost 17 years ago
Lovin it

I can't wait to read more. that was great:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I loved the gentle hopeful tone and sweet hunger for love. I would have like a little bit more meat to the story though. Why was she so bedraggled? What had driven her so far from home and how did she come to stumble upon the unicorns glad. The insight into her dreams was beautiful and I would love to see more of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous