All Comments on 'Saving the Doctor - Epilogue'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Poor, poor Matt - living together with an evil ticking time bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very entertaining series. You certainly gave us enough twists, turns and angst as the chapters rolled on. All of your hard work is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

A good read that got a bit more convoluted in the waning chapters than perhaps it needed, but inventive to be sure. There were perhaps too many fatally flawed characters, seemingly feeding off one another, but it is your story and it felt like that was what you wanted to portray. I found Jon repeatedly going back for more and more abuse more than a bit disquieting, and for a time felt somewhat disgusted with him and even more angry at Jon than at the soul-eating bitch. Nevertheless, was forced to read to the end, so that is all good!

nchsnchsover 2 years ago

Fantastic story that made me experience many emotions. Made me want to turn away but kept my eyes glued to the pages at the same time. Really appreciate the amount of chapters and longevity of this story. Characters are fleshed out and the sex scenes were steamy. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an amazing story. Congratulations man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking fantastic. Read it all in a day!!

pjpbpjpb2 months ago

4/5 overall (series)

Started strong 5/5 but started fizzling out in the middle.

1. While early chapters downwards spiral of Elaine is borderline feasible (if rapid), it continues to psychotic (mediical) or criminal. Despite all mc character traits acceptance/ enabling is beyond realistic. Elaine described in 2nd half is plain physucally dangerous for herself and others, including family/ children, Matt is not better fitted, only not yet fully onboarded

2. MC sevond half of the series seems massively inconsistent - at the same time charismatic people pleaser and zero initiative pushover. These two are mutually exclusive

DrGonzo62DrGonzo62about 1 month ago

Reading this was basically bumming me out after a while, to where I just bailed out 3/4 in.

The MC is the greatest douche, fucking and dropping women around him like there's no tomorrow.

Of course he's not at fault in any of this. Let's just be depressed and go along with anything.

I bailed when MC was fucking Beth and she almost mentioned that snowboarders name instead.

Now all grown up Beth, who brilliantly manages the clinic and is supposedly deeply in love with the MC, and is then ready to drop him in a heartbeat.

Not sure why this has the romance tag, when literally 95% is failed romance. Which is romance too, I guess...? Hmmm...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
376 Followers
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES