All Comments on 'Yin / Yang'

by highlandpiper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent, smashing and stunning and this

assessment is based solely upon the first three pages. I'll have to get back to you once I've read the entirety but based upon intuition I'd have to stick with my initial judgement. It is always a pleasure to discover a new writer {new to this site} with a fresh and innovative view.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
A Well Crafted Tale

Clever plot twists and a thoroughly satisfying ending. Believeable characters and realistic dialogue. A welcome addition to this web site. Bravo and welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful

i have to admit in the beginning i hated it i wanted to cry because of the way they treated her but as i kept on reading i loved it. the plot was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Tao

A nice twist on the bdsm theme. I kept recalling scenes from V for Vendetta. And a happy ending, which didn't seem possible.

AleksandirAleksandirabout 15 years ago
Amazing!

This was a great story, very well written and full of substance. I felt immersed into the world and I felt like it flowed seamlessly from scene to scene, only snapping me out of that "zen" during the fantastic sex scenes. The absolute domination that Nina had over Deline and the subsequent domination of Sarah fascinated me. No step in the sexual play was taken without asserting absolute control.

MasterN6845MasterN6845almost 9 years ago
Thank you

This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. Helped me "relieve tension" many times. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous