All Comments on 'Adventures of an Aunt-Eater'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
WhenIm64WhenIm64about 2 years ago

That story was one of the best I have read in a very long time.

pcman1950pcman1950about 2 years ago

Sensational! Love the premise – and the delivery. Trust there's more to this story. 5 + fave.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
I loved this story ❤

Very fresh, erotic, just how things should be. EXTREMELY well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved your story! Please please continue the tale Aunt Violet and her new sexual activities! You can’t leave us wondering what happens.

Novengliae2Novengliae2about 2 years ago

Not only did I stick with it to the end (how could I not have?), but holy.fucking.shit. was this hot. Oh, and well written, passionate, fun, and so erotic.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Another fantastic story. Your words could raise the dead in more ways than one :) like how you appeal to all tastes with one bald and one hairy pussy, I'll take the hairy one thank you. I hope there is a second part including the shower scene you hinted at. A wonderful 5+ and many thanks for starting my week in the best way possible ;)

gforce746gforce746about 2 years ago

Exceptionally well written! Totally blew me away! Love the emotion, sensualness, exoticism, and the sex.... well there is hot, then there is beyond Hot, but this over the top Hotttttt! Holy Fuck!!!!

Thank you heating up a cold day here in the Northeast and getting the week off to an awesome start!

I love all of your stories this might just be best work yet! ALL 5's!!!!!

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 2 years ago

Marvellous stuff. It is such a sadness that a woman could be married for years and never receive oral sex or an orgasm.

jamie_twojamie_twoabout 2 years ago

hi tnhis is one of the best stores i have read in a long time, keep up the good work .

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69about 2 years ago

Excellent story! So well written and so very erotic. I always read your stories to the very end, to do otherwise would be a great disservice to you, IE, and to my cock. Thank you for writing this and please keep up the great work.

HughJohnson66HughJohnson66about 2 years ago

Excellent! I love the slow build and the kinkiness of it all. Probably the best story I've read. You are an amazing writer. Five stars and following you!

QosloverQosloverabout 2 years ago

Amazing story, I truly enjoyed it, Great buildup, it had the perfect length and your expletive description of all the sexual acts is exquisite. Struggling to finish some of my own stories, you gave me inspiration to revisit them. Keep up the great work. 5 stars

tas1568tas1568about 2 years ago

Great story. I hope there is a follow-up

gotglasstablesgotglasstablesabout 2 years ago

Wow! Hottest Thing I've read in forever. Just amazing!

No onto the rest of your stories!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
10 stars if i could

As for asking if people could stick with this story to the end , easiest thing i found to do was read it to the end and beyond lol , but was sad to find it ended after only 5 pages . There is so much more to write of this story if only YOU want to of course .

Thank you for the time you give to us the readers .

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
MY BAD

I have just gone back to your stories only to find that the story does continue so my apologies for jumping in at the deep end without checking first

Frisky60Frisky60about 2 years ago

Fantastic story and excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling. I noticed only one typo so you did a very good job proofreading. The composition was excellent as well. I was hot and hard as I read it and wished to be a part of this amazing fantasy! Keep up the good work, darling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, and only wished I had an aunt like Violet that would join in for some fun that she's been missing.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, so well written and do arousing. I'm not generally a big fan of incest stories, but when I do read them I generally go for aunt-niece stories, so this was right up my alley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot, hot, hot.

JimDiamondJimDiamondalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, This might have been as hot a story as I have read here. Why? Because it so exactly mirrored a fantasy I had about an actual "aunt" that I had. Unfulfilled, but incredibly hot! This is the first of your stories I have read, but you suddenly became one of my "favorite" authors. Thank YOU!

sp9983sp9983almost 2 years ago

Too drawn out, and too much conversation back and forth between aunt and niece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed the story I see where some say it's too long I like the longer stories it gives more eroticness to it. Anyway enjoyed it looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, super hot and fucking fabulous. What would I not give for a threesome like this with you Isabella. I am going to have to fuck and suck my brains out with my two live in fuck buddy’s from now till Monday just to get back to normal and ready to start over, all due to you, you beautiful sex crazed perverted cunt. More and more like this and soon please. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengealmost 2 years ago

Thank you for thus well written story. So very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@IsabellaEmily amazing you made my very hard.

Send an email at: fer0831@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories ever. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Really hope you continue the morning water sports in the next chapters and add more family members and neighborhood friends.

delhootersdelhootersover 1 year ago

An enjoyable reading!

splayer1splayer1over 1 year ago

I was going to give this story a 4 but after reading the author's biography the mouse lurched to the right and hit 5 all by itself. The follow-up story is a definite 5 though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear writer, We love reading about your fantasies - you do it so well as to deserve a 5

thank you for sharing your gift with us ........ T

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, could happen. Everyone in the story did the right thing the right way. Exciting!

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

THREE THINGS

# 1 AFANTASTIC STORY.

# GREAT PICTURE. ( IT COULD SHOW MORE ).

#3 GREAT PROFILE

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMindedover 1 year ago

I really found the story so educational to me as a no nothing about lesbian lovemaking. In wanting to have a very open mind to people truly seeking what gives them pleasure as long as it is something being forced on others. I learned a lot of stuff from the story, I hope that it does apply to real life. I want to truly be open but I sometimes see men pushing women into FF positions in fulfilling their own fantasies more so than just a desire by the women. Is that a part of what is causing the wide spread of FF experimentation?

The part at the end about urine did turn me off so a 4 rather than a 5. Sorry. Not going for the Too as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write extremely well. I’m old and have no prostate and you made me hard. When I jerk off later I’ll think about Vi and Callie and come really hard. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Among the best, if not THE BEST, writing I've enjoyed for some time. VERY good! Only suggestion: More descriptive imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. I also enjoy kink as you have described. I have enjoyed being peed on by my lover and her best male friend. Look forward to a continuation of this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love this adventure it reminds me of my wife and I to the letter. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful story

ipreferoralipreferoralover 1 year ago

Fabulous. 5. One complaint, the past tense of drag is dragged, not drug. On to Too.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

As for the author writing something that turns her on, this story did it for me also. Wish I had an Aunt Violet of my own. It was great that they all could share in her learning process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well written hot piece of erotica. I found several of my favourite authors in your favourites list.

The time taken to craft conversation and love into this work is well justified.

I think you will be successful in any literary project you undertake.

slowhaandsslowhaandsabout 1 year ago

Of all the Incest stories that I have read on her, this story seems to be the most believable. For most of the stories, how the parties move into incest is often laughably. This story made it look reasonable and logical. I think you succeeded by making the transition to intimacy almost independent of the existing familial relationships. Aunty reaches out to her niece because she saw her niece obviously engage in a lesbian affair. For Aunty that realization, coupled with her frustrations with her own sexual history lead to her reaching out to the protagonist as more a friend than a family member. This story could be equally as beautiful if the the Niece and Aunt were friends, not relatives.

Thanks for posting this. Now on to the rest of your stories. Is this the wrong time to ask for your contact information??

5 stars, Following IsabellaEmily Favoriting the story.

LRay66LRay66about 1 year ago

After reading this to my girlfriend and having the hottest sex ever in our 4yr relationship, she'd like to know if you're interested in having another aunt ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enough sex for three stories I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are a great, great erotic story teller! I felt like I was there!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! The emotional depth of this story is off the charts and deeply fulfilling. It definitely made the sex even hotter. You're a helluva writer. This is a truly great read.

Uppity1Uppity112 months ago
Outstanding

I am moved to add my two cents and have to agree with all who've written before me. Your style, composition and readable and logical text are perfect, to use a simple word to encompass all. Situations throughout your writing are logically set up and fully believable. I'm sure you know all this, but keep it going! Thanks!!

Beejay3Beejay311 months ago

Satisfactory spicy sexual acts. Make it a wonderful story, especially for violet.

Wish I was there to share in their love.

Thanks for this

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eye10 months ago

Love how you make the the sex so real and uninhibited. You have a wonderful style.

Beejay3Beejay310 months ago

W

Gee, what a riveting story of full filled lust and mutual sexual pleasure…every one’s wins!

Good one Aunt. Vi….she finally wins !

Thanks for this!

TempusFugit60TempusFugit6010 months ago

Possibly the best erotic story I've ever read ..... here or elsewhere. WOW !!

SometimeintheMorningSometimeintheMorning10 months ago

Good Lord....3 times! I came 3 times reading this! I have to take my dog out and I'm not sure I can even get up and walk right now! lololol. Without a doubt...the BEST story I've read on Literotica. I've read many and most are wonderful but this, hands down...my favorite!

THANK YOU!

CanadianEroticaCanadianErotica10 months ago

Just stupendously hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow that was a well written adventure. Kept me on edge the whole time. Still picturing all three of you. Thank you

Bobbyd629Bobbyd6299 months ago

The best one handed story ever.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omg Emily, just read this again with my fuck buddies. So absolutely depraved and debauched, you know how I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible and never get enough, the more I get the more I want. I am going to fuck and suck my brains out with my two girls and keep at it till we all pass out from the insane levels of sexual pleasure we generate and finally piss over each other. Omg what would I not give to have you join us, you gorgeous sex crazed cunt, me totally dtunk on your cunt juice and covered with your pee. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, IE, that was so hot it was practically flaming. Thanks for sharing such a great story.

Dee

JakeShadeJakeShade9 months ago

OMFG!

This story had *everything*! I've always been a fan of older women so had no trouble placing myself as the husband but also love (LOVE) lesbian sex... and the idea of an older woman who has never had a (proper) orgasm getting her first from a younger woman is such a turnon. I am very oral, loving to give a woman every kind of sexual gratification possible with my lips, mouth, tongue, hell my entire FACE that watching (in my minds eye in this case) such depravity is a total turnon. Of course I doubt there is any man out there without serious hangups who doesn't love being sucked off, deep throated even better, and unloading his cum right into an eager swallowing throat is best!

The image of you slurping her cunt and suckling her clit until she squirted was only made better by your gentle attentions to her sphincter. Every woman I've been with had a mild avoidance/aversion to having her anus played with but I've found that if I'm patient and work my way to it gently and persistently that they always give over and find an extra level of pleasure with that kind of attention.

I'm definitely following and reading your other stories!

gsb1954gsb19549 months ago

It was a fairly hot, but I would bet money that a man wrote it, perhaps I'm wrong if I am I apologize

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmily9 months agoAuthor

I'd be happy to take that bet @gsb1954. I always like to wager on a sure thing!

In all seriousness, I'm glad you liked the story, but I hate to disappoint you, I wrote it all by myself without any help from a man.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal699 months ago

What a fun story! looking forward to reading more on this threesome!

gsb1954gsb19548 months ago

HI, sorry my mistake. Anyway keep up the good work, your work kinda reminds me of a lady I knew a long time ago. Thanks

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarm8 months ago

Omg, such a hot story! I want more.

richgo50richgo508 months ago

Incredible story, kept me fully aroused through the entire story. I would give anything to be a part of that sexcapade. Just the smell of the sweet pussy juices would make me cum. For my own voyeuristic enjoyment and not to offend anyone, I wish Callie would have rimmed Aunt Violet while she was sucking Brandon.

Spectacular story, you are an amazing writer. Thank you.

thorbetthorbet8 months ago

Once again Isabella, you have aroused me beyond belief. I shall savour part two of this delightful tale........but not for a little while. Anticipation is all.

GKShadow515GKShadow5157 months ago

I truly enjoyed this story! Keep writing!

mrmagikmrmagik7 months ago
GREAT Story!!

Thank you for the GREAT story! I agree with some of the others, that it had a little of everything. And pretty much covered most if not all of my fantasies. With the lesbian sex, incest, older/younger women, milf, first time orgasm, squirting, threesome,etc,etc. I LOVED IT!! I was hoping for anal but I can see that happening in part two or in the future, with Callie being so wild and open to things. lol One of the best things I Love about your writing is that you can easily imagine yourself involved in the story/fantasy. And by that I mean it was VERY realistic. Meaning you made everyone realistic, Not have the guy have a 12 or 14 inch cock, not having the women have 40 in. (or bigger) tits or be some super model types. And not have the characters being extremely rich, where money is no object type of thing. So VERY believable. I could go on and on, but won't bore y'all any longer. Just want to say again, GREAT story and I Loved it, and look forward to More of the story. Thank you IsabellaEmily!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was and is the very best 5star incest story l have ever read in my 74 years. jildijow@outlook.com

aljodaaljoda6 months ago

great writing - kept me captured throughout

Cactus99Cactus995 months ago

5 stars , i think i have read this before , and yes please keep writing !!!

wolfgrrlTwolfgrrlT5 months ago

5 stars!!! Absolutely 5 stars!! I loved every bit of this, and the little promise of kink to come.. simply delicious! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

10 STARS!!!!!! That was absolutely amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

you did good!!!!!!!! i`m 90 and have ED but this got something of a rise out of me. how could you top this? please try.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OMG, best story ever. This had all my kinks included. Old young, incest, lady on lady, threesome, and i am really looking forward to pee play. I will be looking forward to reading another cock throbbing story. I couldn't stop reading it. Even when my room mate walked out and seen me playing I would not stop playing. Thank you very much.

WishfulVaginaWishfulVagina4 months ago

So hot! Thank you for this. I found myself wanting them to stay together, to live together in love and lust. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story , Thank you for writing it ! I do hope that they encourage Aunt Vi to suck many cocks in the future , she is , in her own words , born to do it . with her new found ability to orgasm she should be sucking and fucking as many cocks and cunts as she can !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good story and a very good way of telling it, as with the other readers I say more ,more more, although I am not a golden rain fan , just could,nt try it, to each their own, I will keep my eye,s open for part 2...

FigjamkissFigjamkiss3 months ago

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome

If you are going for part2, one suggest, put violet on all fours at the edge of the bed, him standing at the edge and fucking her face (holding hair and all rough) , her going down on her from behind, again rough with use of teeth or maybe a butt plug plus vibrator dildo.. Bring her to the edge and let her not orgasm.. Multiple times, and make her beg for release, and agree to something she has never done before in exchange for that orgasm. Just a suggestion!

KlitomaticKlitomatic8 days ago

Your descriptions of what was my life for awhile, loved them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
3795 Followers
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES